Confessions of Abigail Stewart (A Girl with a Slightly Above Average Life)

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12 Next »

#!

Hello world! Or more appropriately, hello blank pages of my journal! Well I’m not really sure how to go about this because I’ve never really just wrote for shits and giggles. Its kind of a weird concept, you know? Like just writing everything that happens to me at every point of the day, to impress who? Me? Or maybe this will one day become a prize winning novel like Anne Frank’s Diary of a Young Girl. Then everyone will know my name. I won’t just be Abigail who lived at the end of the cul-de-sac. I will be THE GREAT Abigail Stewart, born and raised in Ann Arbor, Michigan, with a perfectly boring life scattered with a few instances of hysteria and adventure. Yeah right…that’ll be the day. I can’t even get Noah Carter to recognize me. How pathetic! Ugh there is Emma now, bossing me around from downstairs because she thinks that she is just so much better then I am. At least Jacob isn’t here to take her side because that always gets real ugly real fast. I’m the one that always gets forgotten at the bottom of the pile. I’m the one who still has to suffer through the orthodontic nightmare of braces. Oh and don’t forget my lovely glasses. Great! Thanks Mom and Dad. Was it so hard to make one more child worthy of walking down the red carpet? But that’s me, the shadow dweller. Now only if I had something to wear to school…