A Summer Love that Lasted

Author's note: The song Do You Remember by Jack Johnson was a big inspiration for this piece because it...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: The song Do You Remember by Jack Johnson was a big inspiration for this piece because it describes a life long romance that I am immensely jealous of.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »

Do I like him? Do I like her?

“The truth is we were just two people who weren't supposed to fall in love, but did…”
This is the story of two teenagers, who knew each other their entire lives but never made any effort to get to know each other, but after 15 years of living next door to each other, they finally realized that they were meant to be.
Her name was Juliet Armstrong, she was the typical popular teenage girl, not to tall, fit, beautiful, smart, and of course, a cheerleader, but no one really knew who
the first chapter basically just introduces the main characters and their backgrounds.
she was except for the boy next door. No, his name wasn't Romeo, but Tyler Anderson. He was, sadly, an outcast, a skater boy; with his long dark hair and scrapped up knees. Juliet never thought she would fall for a boy like Tyler, in her mind; she was going to marry the school’s football star, Robby O'Neill. In Tyler’s mind he was never going to get married, or fall in love for that matter, to him, his future consisted of going from one girl to the next and making it big as a professional skateboarder.
They both had huge secret crushes on each other forever; they had every class together and almost became friends once. Juliet was almost convinced to start skateboarding, but only if Tyler “taught” her how to, even though she already knew how, because that’s secretly what she loves to do, but then, she figured that if she hung out with an outcast, she herself would become an outcast, and that was simply not an option.
Their dads were the best of friends all throughout school, until Juliet’s dad decided to further his education and go on to college, while Tyler’s dad decided to go into the army. Sadly, Tyler’s dad had died during his service overseas before Tyler was even 5 years old and Juliet’s parents spit up when she was 7. Their parents almost got married, but it just wasn't meant to be so they split up as well. But Tyler’s mom and Juliet’s best friend Miranda’s dad ended up getting married and so Juliet did end up after all spending a lot of time with Tyler, weather she wanted to or not, because he lived with her best friend full time. It wasn't until they went on vacation to California for the whole summer did Juliet and Tyler finally realizes that they really did love each other.

This book has 1 comment. Post your own!

Love_Jesus18 said...
Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:09 am:
please write more you are a really great writer!!!!!!!!