Unbearable Love

Author's note: I hope that people will find that you shouldn't give up on love even if you don't believe it,...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I hope that people will find that you shouldn't give up on love even if you don't believe it, because someday, you will find it.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5

Chapter Five

He had an accent that makes you want to melt, eyes you can stare into for hours, and a touch that you didn't want to go away. This was becoming something I had never experienced before, and I find myself being starstruck by it. I couldn't shake the feeling of this. . . the way that when I was around him, he made my heart skip beats and made me get butterflies in my stomach. This short time we had known each other, felt like a century, and I wanted it to be forever. I was mesmerized by his presence, and I constantly find myself staring at him even when I don't mean to. Just the way he did everything. . . it always caught my attention. He grew protective of me and fended off guys that would try hitting on me. . . even when he wasn't around when it happened.

~~~

He grabbed my hand and looked into my eyes with a smile. "Ready?!" He asked. I looked down at the water. It felt like the water was miles away, but it was really only a matter of feet. I was going to use every ounce of strength I had in me to jump this with him. "Yeah." I mumbled, shaking my head. I was really going to do this. "Okay. On the count of three. One. . . two. . . three!. . ." I held onto his hand tightly, and we both jumped into the water together. Jumping into water that was feet below and was icy cold. I fell deep into the water, kicking and swaying my arms to get my head back above the surface. When I finally got to the surface, I gasped for a breath of air. "Nick?" I asked, looking around and not finding any sign of him. He came up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my cheek.

"Still here, babe." He laughed. What the hell were we doing?

I turned around to face him, and stared into his eyes again. They were so beautiful, and he knew it. He grabbed my hands and kissed them, then kissed me softly on my lips. It was then when it hit me. I had fallen in love with someone I've only known for days, and I could already start to feel the beginning of forever. When I pulled away, he smiled. We swam back to shore and tried to dry off. He wrapped a towel around my shivering body, then pulled me into him and hugged me to keep me warm. The heat exhaling off his body was enough to warm me up again. I looked up at him with a smile and he kissed my forehead. When he pulled away, I got an urge of sadness, because I didn't want him to. I almost wanted to pull him back to me and hug him without letting go. Ever.

Once we got dried, he turned to me and stared into my eyes. "Alex, do you feel different? Like, ever since we met, I always catch myself staring at you. . . I can never stop thinking about you, and when we're near each other, my heart sounds like the engine of a race car. . ." My mouth dropped and my eyes narrowed. I walked towards him, and stared him in the eyes. "Honestly, Nick. I feel the same. I never stop thinking of you, I can never quit staring at those beautiful eyes of yours, my heart skips beats and you give me butterflies in my stomach, and I just love being with and around you all the time. . ." We both smiled and locked our hands together as we kissed again.

This is turning into something great and I loved every second of it. I cherished it and I never wanted it to go away. I was in love with Nick Shaede, who I'd only known for a few days. This wasn't a dream, it was all a reality.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5