Only good at GoodByes.

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

New start, BAD.

My alarm clock goes off and I grab the towel off my desk and make my way to the bathroom rubbing my eyes. I smelled blue berry muffins and opened my eyes as I walked through the kitchen. My grandma stood by the stove waiting for the buzzer to go off. Then she’d be off to the gym to work out and then to work. The water was cold in the shower but it woke me up pretty fast, I did my hair and make-up, got dressed, ate breakfast, then grabbed my backpack and keys off the table.
“Bye Sweetie! Have a good day!” I smiled and the door slammed behind me as I climbed into the car and zoomed down the interstate. I pulled onto Old Oak Street and into the school parking lot. My parking spot was all the way in the back because I registered late. It was only 7:45 in the morning and I was up and out of the house. That’s something nobody has seen for five and half months. It was sunny so I had my sun glasses on as I walked passed a group of people standing by there cars staring at me. I turned to them and smiled then kept walking, I remembered I didn’t lock the car so I used my key lock and pressed it and my car honked as I crossed the bus lot. Walking through the hall to the office wasn’t any better, everyone stared and watched me walk away. I mean come on, have they never seen a new kid, like damn. Maybe it was the way I dressed that shocked them. I had skinny jeans with holes going down both legs and my spiked black combat boots on with a grey tshirt and my leather jacket. My hair was long and straight and my make-up well all I had one was mascara. I don’t see the big deal here.
The office was packed with kids asking questions about homecoming and sport events and basically a bunch of pointless things. I stood in line till the principle came out and noticed me looking at my phone. He pulled me into his office and handed me everything id need for this fab year. I was only a Junior, almost done, but it felt different, I felt like a freshman again, starting over, making new friends, new teachers, a whole new kind of world here in Arizona.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »