New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Only good at GoodByes.

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

Welcome to my life.

It was the middle of September and I was just starting school again. The past month and half have been nothing but tears and pain. The first week into August my parents died in a plane crash. I know that sounds bizarre, but think about, with my luck and my brothers annoying attitude, we weren’t the happiest family. So when I told them I was moving in with my grandma in Arizona, they flipped! They hopped on a plane and were flying down to Arizona unannounced, almost made it but the pilot had a heart attack from the changes in air levels(you can say he was a newby), theres usually two of them but the second one had a family energency and skipped ‘take off.’ Right then and there, I would of said “F this, Im out.” But my parents are stubborn and wanted to chew out my grandma for letting me move in. I guess you can say its my fault they died, I was the reason they got on the plane and the reason they were flying down to arizona. But them ending up in the Gulf of Mexico, that wasn’t my fault, I still blame myself for everything though.
After the funeral, I moved into my grandmas house and got ready for school. By the time August 17th came along, I couldn’t face people asking why I was new and all that other stuff that comes along with being the new kid. My brother on the other hand, well he doesn’t live with me anymore. He moved in with my gay uncle that lived down the street so he didn’t have to leave his school, all his friends and basically so he didn’t have to start all over, like I am about to. My grandma is only 58, she had my mom young just like my mom had me, But I am not ready to keep that family tradition going.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »