Loving My Dearest Enemy

Author's note: To my best friend in the whole world, I have written this story. This story may be short, but it...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: To my best friend in the whole world, I have written this story. This story may be short, but it holds most of our random topics, our criticism, and our attitudes. I tried hard to make it just as perfect as you are. But be warned, it’ll be bi-polar, it’ll be dramatic, it’ll be sad, and it’ll make you laugh (hopefully). Lol, I hope you enjoy this just as much as I have when I wrote it. This is a special story for a special friend! You better enjoy it! It goes by fast so keep up with it!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!! (oct. 11, 2012)  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next »

Punch at First Sight

Once when I was younger, I was the new student. At the ripe age of seven years old, I had made the thing one would call an enemy.

Oh but it wasn’t the ordinary kind. No, I was the enemy of the cutest boy in second grade.

His name was Julio Gonzalez.

Probably the most handsome eight years old I had ever met. Eyes rimmed with green but with a Caribbean blue center. His black curly hair was even cuter. He had way too many Spanish heritage going on his background.
Yes I know of the a/n. do not fret.
Too bad I was focused on cooties to appreciate what he had to offer.

Back to the point, Julio was the vain of my existence after I found out that his good looks were the only good thing about him.

It was when I was first introduced to Mrs. Jelly’s second grade class as the Hawaiian native that he started his dislike for me.

“Being from Hawaii isn’t that cool.” He said cockily.

I raised an eye brow at him before looking to my teacher.

Ignoring the teacher’s confused stare, I went up to him with a big smile on my face. My short ink black hair was in a high ponytail, and my sun kissed skin was nothing in comparison to his own olive tone as I leaned across his desk.

“Hey… do you like chicken or beef?” I asked innocently. It was a simple question the males asked others who looked weak and pompous.

He looked at me curiously before smiling and said, “Beef. It’s ten times better then chicken.”

Now, I being from the island, I hadn’t know city people didn’t understand our kinds of threats and so on.

So imagine his surprise when my tiny little fist smashed into his face.

I can assure you, it was then and there ¾ the girl population of Johnny Seed Elementary swore to make me their enemy for the rest of their pathetic lives. It was also then and there I met my bffltdup, Trisha Jong, a very enthusiastic half American half Korean girl.

“It’s a pity that being Spanish in Miami is just as boring now.” I said with my nose in the air. Mrs. Jelly was stuck between fainting and sending me to the principal’s office for violence.

Either way, I never got in trouble.

The new kid excuse was always a lovely thing on the first day.

. said...
This was really good. I loved the way that you fit so much, and so many powerful emotions into this story. Really good job:)

kebs12345 said...
Oct. 28, 2012 at 10:56 am:
this is a greatt storyy ... loved it