Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > One of Them

One of Them

HarryPotterLover30
One of Them
Summary: All Lizzie ever wanted was to have a normal life- well, as normal as a being a Supoili can get. But when her seventeenth birthday is less than two weeks away, bad things start to happen to Lizzie. She finds herself hunted down by the Order- and the one she fell in love with, and had to desert.
Beck tried to forget about Lizzie in the eighth grade, three years ago, when she told him she never wanted to speak with him again. But then three years later, his boss sends him to capture her for interrogation. He desperately wants to believe that Lizzie isn't the monster the Order insists she is- that he isn't in love with a girl that he has spent half his life hunting.
In this novel, Lizzie and Beck battle forces of evil, enemies, and people once thought to be friends. Will they ally on opposite sides- or will they fight their own races for love?

Midnight5765This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sounds promising. I just wish I knew what a Supoili is. Do you have a prequel out? Debt halfway paied. Good luck on your book!

Ms.PeytonLovesHP said...
Comment people! Rate too please! Tell em what you think, hehe! :)

SoggyWaffles17 said...
Jan. 13, 2013 at 12:54 am:
Well, of course I love this! It's me, for Pete's sake, I wrote half of this! lol. Wonderful, as usual! Luv ya, Pop! ~Tart    

HarryPotterLover30 said...
People, COMMENT!!! Tell me what you think!!!!!!! Please!!!!

HarryPotterLover30 said...
So, hey. Had this up for a week or so already. Please. Need more comments/ratings. Typing more to put up now- please, help! I want this to be SEEN. It's too AWESOME to go unnoticed! READ!!!!!!!! :)

liveamongthestarsdieamongthepeople said...
  SOOO good:) I think the dialogue could use some work but i love the witty sarcasm and storyplot. Fantastic, add more!  

HarryPotterLover30 replied...
Sept. 27, 2012 at 9:34 pm :
Thank you, I'm glad that you lie it! I should have more up soon!

HarryPotterLover30 said...
Okay! What yall think of it?! I like it- but tell me what you guys think. I will have more soon, I promise.

liveamongthestarsdieamongthepeople replied...
Sept. 22, 2012 at 8:36 pm :