Speck

Author's note: This is something that i might put in young authors if i get it done in time i really...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: This is something that i might put in young authors if i get it done in time i really like it . The idea for this came to me in a dream . I had a dream about this teen girl crying and screaming Daddy please stop . But its not done tell me if you like it and leave comments and i will post more.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next »

The Horriable Truth

It was 9:00 am in the morning and I was in chemistry when they called me down to the office to talk to me . I didn’t know why I was being called down . A thousand things went through my head , maybe they were giving me something or maybe someone blamed me for something . I got the office door an hesitated for a second and then walked in . When I walked in to the office I saw a little old lady sitting at a computer with pencils in her hair . She looked up at me and said “Hello Emily there waiting for you in the conference room.” I couldn’t help but ask her “ If you don’t mind me asking who is waiting for me ?” I asked “ Emily I honestly can’t tell you they told me just to call you down and send you to the conference room and to not say anything else .’’ She told me with a frown on her face. I told her thank you any ways and began the long walk back to the conference room. The walk back there could be compared to the walk that the death sentence prisoners have to walk to get to the execution room . The back of the office is gray and black , there is not a different color to be found in any of the rooms. Everyone in school says that if you are sent back to the conference room then you have did something bad that they had to bring the cops in for and they need to hide from the other students. I finally got to the room and knocked on the door. I heard the voice of the school priceabl (Mrs. Jonson) “ Come in Emily” she said . I walked in to see a police officer, the school nurse and two of my teachers sitting at the long conference table staring back at me . “Well Emily will you come and sit down please we would like to talk to you about your father” Mrs. Jonson said I walked over by the empty chair next to my favorite teacher Mr. Richard. “So Emily can you tell us how you got those bruises on your face ?” Mrs. Jonson asked. I looked down at the table .” ummmmmmmmm………………..ummmmmmmmmm….. I……..umm……….. Fell down the stairs at my house.” I mumbled. The nurse looked at me surprise like she thought I would just come out and say that my Dad hits me . Pulling a file folder to him the police officer opened and began to read it and ask” So was this just like the time that you got hit in the head by a bored while helping your grandpa or the time that your screen door hit you when you were running out of the house to fast or the time when your cousin hit you in the head with a baseball bat.” “ There’s been a hole file full of things that has gotten you a broken bone or a bruise or a wound .” He told me. “Now sweetheart way don’t you tell the police officer what really happens when you go home.” I then began to cry. “I don’t want my Dad to get in trouble, it’s not his fault he hits me .He only hits me when he drinks or when he changes.” I told them. “Sweet heart it’s not your fault he hits you, your dad is sick and he need help.” The nurse told me. “Will you please tell us what happens when he drinks or changes as you said ? “ the Officer said . So I began telling them the secret that I have kept to myself all these years .

Alcatraz-GhostThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 6, 2012 at 6:42 am:
It won't let me read the 7th chaoter!!!!! :( :( :( TI won't let me read it! D:

May 6, 2012 at 6:42 am:

HonorThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 3, 2012 at 8:55 am:
Hey good book, but um the 6th and 7th chapters were repeated...keep adding chaperts though. :D

HonorThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 3, 2012 at 9:02 am :
Oh um sorry about the misspellings in my comment.  Yeah and sometimes instead of 'mad' you have 'made'...

Semper-FiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 30, 2012 at 6:24 am :
Come on post more chapters...please!

classof20142121 replied...
May 16, 2012 at 10:47 am :

Thank you for  your   commet  there  should  be more  chapters  up  now  .And  yes   there  problely  is misspellings   when  i write  i  do that  sometimes

But thanks  for  you comments :-)