Im With The Band

Author's note: what inspired me to write this book was my love for music and making it big. also being in a...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: what inspired me to write this book was my love for music and making it big. also being in a band. the hardships and a few fights that might happen.
i hope you guys like this book and think its good  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 Next »

chapter 6:party

The class ended soon and I found myself making my way towards the café I was at yesterday.
I walked in and ordered a cappuccino and a large chocolate cookie with a cupcake.
I sat there in complete silence, thinking over my life. What had happened throughout it? The good, the bad and the in between.
I really wanted to be in the battle of the bands but there was only one thing missing.
A band.
Where in the name of peanut buttered and jelly sandwiches was I meant to get one of those?
I couldn’t just put up notices around.
I would have to audition.
I mean think about it, there could be a good band but had a bad drummer.
I just couldn’t bear to break them up. Auditions would take long too. I would miss the auditions still searching for a band.
Maybe I could be a one-girl band. No, I doubt that’s allowed.
I must have been concentrating really hard because all I heard was:
“Don’t think so hard, your brain’s gonna fall out,” from non-other that Elijah.
The gang walked in after him and plopped next to me and in front of me.
“Hey guys, what’s up?” I asked.
“Not much, you? You seem to be thinking really hard.” Brad said.
“It’s nothing, I’m just thinking about… nothing,” I sighed getting up and heading for the door.
“Where are you going?” asked Elijah.
“Home, I’m tired, I’ll see you guys later, oh and tom?” I asked.
“Yes” he sang out.
“What am I meant to wear on Saturday, casual or formal or what?” I asked.
“Just come in casual,” he replied.
I walked out and sat in my car.
If you’re thinking that me and tom have a date then you’re way off. I was just asking about the party. The auditions are next week and this weekend I get to hang out at the twin’s house.
Calling them the twins is getting a tad bit annoying. I should call them something else, like Tac or Zom.
I think I’ll go with Tac. It reminds me of that show, ‘Tac and the power of Juju’.
When I arrived home I got changed in to a large t-shirt and long socks.
I sat on the couch and watched TV, and then later on that night I called up Sean.
*phone call*
Sean-hello?
Me-heyya Sean, how you been?
Sean-been good, I miss you though, we can’t go guy-scoping anymore
me-ha I miss those days
Sean-yes, so what’s up your bum today?
Me-I saw Jake today, he’s my teacher.
Sean-hold up! He’s’ you teacher!
Me-calm you panties Sean, you’re gonna burst my eardrums ok?
Sean-sorry, but damn, unlucky, you can’t have him now… but I can
He chuckled evilly
Me-have him if you want, he’s more of a brother to me now.
Sean-ok, hope you can visit soon chick, when can you anyways.
Me-hmm I think maybe a month from now
Sean-ok good
Me-yup, well I gotta go hit the hay, bye
Sean-bye
*end phone call*
You see, when i’m talking to someone face-to-face, I’m completely fine. I could talk for ages none stop. But when it comes to phone calls, I go all awkward.
Sometimes that never happens with Sean as I’ve known him forever, but with most people I just don’t know what to say.
I usually read people’s facial expression when I’m talking to know I’m going in the right direction but when I can’t see them it feels weird.
I made my way to my bed after locking all the doors and windows.
As soon as I hit the pillow I was out like a light.
I guess that was a pretty good end to the second day at my new school. Anthony Crest High School.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------0--------------------------------------0---------
The week flew by faster than you could sing the PB&J song.
I found myself standing in front of Tac’s house. (Tom and Zac).
I was dressed In a red and black cocktail dress. The dress itself was red and had a black band under my breasts. The dress itself came to my mud-thigh and had the top was like a red bikini.
I wore red and black heels. My hair was done black and straight and it rested on my mid-back. I wore my makeup with a thick layer if eyeliner, some mascara and red lip stick.
I knocked on the door again over the loud music.
The door swung open to reveal and lady about 40 years old.
She looked like the twins. The only difference was the eye colour; her eyes were brown while the twins had blue eyes.
“hi, you must be Mrs Clark right?” I asked, slightly unsure of whether I was at the right place.
“yes, you must be Skylar, the boys won’t stop talking about you,” she said.
“awe mum!” yelled Tom and Zac.
I laughed as she opened the door fully.
Walking in the door, I felt the warmness. This was the type of home I should have grown up in.
They had a small two story house on a cosy neighbourhood while I had a 3-4 story mansion in Beverly hills.
“the boys are in the back,” Mr Clark told me.
I made my way towards the back of the house where I could smell burnt sausages and fried chicken frying on the BBQ.
Mr Clark I take it had an apron written ‘sexy chef’ on it and was taking weirdly to the music.
Out the speakers came ‘Pon de replay’ by Rihanna.
I think he’s Mr Clark though.
He looks exactly like the twins, but with longer hair, in a ponytail, he looks older and has wrinkles but he is very muscular. His eyes were blue but slightly darker than the boys’ eyes.
I made my way to the boys who all had their back turned to me.
“um hey guys,” I said as they turned around.
When they had turned around fully their jaws fell to the ground.
“Whoa!” came Elijah’s intelligent reply.
I smirked.
“like what ya’ll see boys?” I asked them.
Saying they were star struck would have been an understatement. These boys were Gobsmacked.
I chuckled lightly to myself.
The guys complimented me on my attire as I complimented them.
They were all dressed in dark jeans and dress shirts.
I take it their mothers dressed them.

CeciliaLee-Anne said...
Mar. 20 at 10:30 pm:
Hey guys. Its Cecilia and I'd just like to let you guys know that I'll begin editing and uploading more frequently (ONE OR TWICE A WEEK) and I hope ya'll will like it.

crazy-polish-chick-1 said...
Sept. 9, 2012 at 1:41 am:
i want more!!!!! this is probably one of THE coolest bookest i have ever read!!!!! and trust me i have read alot!!!!! please add more its too good not to be finished!!!!! 

darklove38 said...
Jan. 19, 2012 at 12:46 am:
im in love with tis book