The tallest Peak

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

2.

DEAR Ricky,
Hi! I’m Anya Garrett. I am thirteen and live in a small town in Pennsilvania. I am an east coast girl and I love it! I here you are sporty. Well, I am the exact oppisate! That’s why I am writing to you fist, because I think it will be the most challenging to relate. As you can see, I really love to solve things. I am an avid reader and writer! If I could do anything, I would just cozy up with a good book on my favorite chair by the fireplace. That is the life for me! I have a big family. I have twin brothers who are eight- Simon and Remi- and an older sister named Beatrice but we just call her BT. She is a freshman in college and I really miss her. She is going to UCLA which I think is around where Cora lives. Or somewhere like that. My mom, dad, and Aunt Lidia live with me too.
Please write back!
Your hopefully good friend, Anya

Hey cora!
I’m Ricky which is short for Rickayla. There is just one thing you need to know about me: I love soccer. It overrules my life. Not even joking. I don’t even know my little sister’s name! Ok, maybe that was a little exaggerated. Her name is Soren and she is only a year old. Technically, she is my stepsister since it was my dad and stepmom who had her. My parents are divorced. My mom has a boyfriend, but their not married. I switch off from house to house every week. Sometimes its really hard with my huge soccer schedule since I play for the high school AND middle school team. It is sometimes a little over the top, but like I said, I am literally upsessed with soccer. Oh, and last but not least, this was actually just a dare from my friend Jim or “racer” as we call him. I have to do this for a whole year. Are you excited for it or totally bored out of your mind?
Got to go,
Ricky

Dear Anya,
I’m Jennifer Blackwell! I live in the best city in the world, New York City! I hear you live in pensilvania, that’s cool! We live so close. So why exactly are you writing to pen pals? Where you forced, or did you choose to? I was kind of a mix. My acting coach recommended it for me and I wanted to do it so here I am! I love to sing and dance and act. I guess you could say I am a little bit of a drama queen. Haha! Anyways, I am an only child and I live with my mom and dad in a small apartment. I have a favor to ask you. I have to write a song for my music homework and it has to be super short! I can’t think of anything and since you are a writer, I just thought maybe you could help me. It would be UBER fun and you could expand your writing horizons. Oh! And some exciting news! I got the lead role od Alice in Alice in wonderland! And now I have to go to the practice so please write soon! I love getting letters!
Xoxo,
Jennifer Blackwell

Dear Jennifer,
I am Cora. I live with my aunt and uncle and grandma who is mentally stupid. I have a perfect little family out north in Seattle, but I live in a awesome town called Aden, Nevada. I have an older sister and a younger sister who both live with my parents. I know what your thinking, why don’t I live with them? Well, they decided to put some ‘adventure’ in my life by sending me down here for A year. They visit me often, but I really don’t mind being away from them. You see, I am kind of crazy compared to them. My sisters do ballet 24/7 and that just makes me want to barf. I mean, ballet? I need to rack out! I am totally upsessed with hard-metal music and my family is just… not. So I have lived here fro the past month and I really enjoy it. First, I love the heat and dryness. Second, all these people actually understand how I feel about hard music. I even started my own band at school called Firestorm. It is beast! But now I can’t perform in the talent show ‘cause I’m grounded. With you penny pals or whatever. Ha, great.
Bya,
Cora
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

This book has 1 comment. Post your own!

KmeepIsTheOneThatMeeps said...
Apr. 12, 2013 at 6:57 am:
I really enjoyed reading this, but the end confused me the way it dropped off.