Before I Was A Nurse...

Author's note: I finished A Nurse's Story, but there was so much in the begining that wasn't connected and I had to fix that!
Author's note: I finished A Nurse's Story, but there was so much in the begining that wasn't connected and I had to fix that!  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »

Sept. 24-08

Hi. My name is Rainii Estria. My “keeper” just gave me this journal, apparently to make up for all the bad things they’ve done so far. I wonder what else they’ll have to buy to make up for what they plan on doing next. He's had me trapped in this hotel room for three weeks. After trying to escape for three days straight, and being “punished” every time, I think I’ve learned my lesson. Trying to escape was one of my biggest mistakes. They, He, hurts me more and more every time I try to run. It’s no use anyway. I don’t see any possible way to get free. I haven’t seen the outside world in weeks! GAH! All I want is one little peak out the door into the open air, but I’m not going to get it. Anyways, back to the subject at hand.
Yes, in case you’re wondering, I have been kidnapped. My supposed boyfriend kidnapped me during my first year of college. I’m studying to become a nurse at the local hospital in Dallas but I think those plans may have just failed. If I miss one more week of school, they’ll expel me. I’m so not looking forward to that. I had big plans for life. So many things I wanted to do. But Adam, my kidnapper, says I’m going to stay with him until he finally gets tired of me. Who knows when that’ll be. I don’t like to think about it much but sometimes my mind just wanders.
Look, I can’t write much longer. Adam will be back in a little bit. He works at the hotel as a bell boy to earn money to pay for the room he keeps me locked in. How does that work? It seems pretty odd to me. But, if it works, it works. I can’t write to anyone specific right now, I’m afraid he’ll read my book and then it’ll be the end of my journal and probably everything else. But, I miss my Bestie (best friend) Marion more than anything else. Maybe I could write letters to her. That’s what I’ll do! Every day, I’ll write a letter about how my day was and then I’ll just keep it in my journal. If and when I get out of here, I’ll let her see them. Uh oh, I hear the key in the lock. Gotta go for now!
-R.E.
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »

This book has 1 comment. Post your own now!

Pink♥ said...
Is this a series? In the intro you said remember rainni?