My Little Blue Book | Teen Ink

My Little Blue Book

By MissTarbet GOLD, Petersburg, Texas
MissTarbet GOLD, Petersburg, Texas

Today you are you that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is you-er than you.
-Dr. Seuss

Summary:

Kailyn Drew had it all; the perfect family, boyfriend and friends she thought would always be around. After an unfortunate accident her boyfriend is gone and when she is diagnosed with cancer at the age of seventeen her friends disappear. An experimental medicine starts to make everything better, so much so that her parents go to Paris on vacation. They send her a light blue notebook that she's upset with in the beginning. Kailyn's memory starts stuttering, she doesn't remember an entire day. The doctors say that it's the medication, and the notebook she didn't want becomes her best friend. She starts to write down her memories so there's no way she'll forget everything.

Megan T.

My Little Blue Book

ani70 said...
on Jul. 3 2011 at 11:00 am
ani70, Lexington, Massachusetts

i am loving this story. can't wait to see how it ends. 5 stars all the way!!!
oh and also i hope you check out my story You and I 

i hope you write more!

cindy said...
This is such a moving story!  You write really well.  I  hope you finish it.  I'd like to see how it ends!

MissTarbet GOLD, Petersburg, Texas

-Dr. Seuss

I'm not sure just yet but I might

SongSparrow said...
SongSparrow, Evanston, Illinois
Are you going to write/post any more of the story? (Please?)

on Apr. 24 2011 at 10:09 am
MissTarbet GOLD, Petersburg, Texas

-Dr. Seuss

Thank you very much for the positive feedback

SongSparrow said...
SongSparrow, Evanston, Illinois

THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! The only thing I could say is that in chapter 3 and 4 she almost seemed like she remembered a little too much a little too fast. Also, just in my opinion, I would change the title to Little Blue Book or A Little Blue Book or something. Just in case you forgot, this is SUPER great!!!!

P.S. I love rain too.