Home > Novel (Fiction) > Realistic Fiction > Who's to Know if Your Soul Will Fade at All

Who's to Know if Your Soul Will Fade at All

Kat B.
Summary: Kari-rose Mayer is just like any other girl on the outside, aside from a few scars and a broken smile that she hides from the world. After a botched attempt at ending her life and ridding her family and friends of what she thinks is a constant let-down, herself, she is stuck in a hospital bed.
Once she is awakened, she has to battle through intense emotional therapy and she must face the problems that led to her attempted suicide.

This book has 3 comments. Post your own now!

booksareamazin123 said...
May 16, 2011 at 7:26 am
I really like this, let me know when you write more!

rainbowwaffles said...

I really like this so far. Your writing style is unique, and I'm looking forward to reading more.

Just make sure to keep the same tense the whole way through. Besides that, good job!

Maybe you could check out my realistic fiction novel, The Formation, and let me know what you think? Thanks :)

Kat B. replied...
Mar. 13, 2011 at 10:27 am
I sure will. The tense problems were because I kept having to switch between writing with my ipod and with my computer, and I'd get mixed up. But I have a better routine now and it shouldn't be a problem.