Home > Novel (Fiction) > Realistic Fiction > In Time Of Need

In Time Of Need

Khare V.
In Time Of Need
Summary: Chapter One

In the time of the Zombie Apocalypse, things happened, things that I couldn't understand. I believed in it, its just that, others didn't. People weren't ready, it was traumatizing for some, but for me and eight people, we were ready.
My name is Khare, I am 14 years of age, and female, and this is my story of me and my friends experiences with the Zombie Apocalypse.

Ì Ì Ì
Day One
It all started out with me alone in my house, my parents went to the grocery store. I was sitting on the couch watching TV when I heard a rampage out on the streets.
"What the hell?!" I asked talking to myself, getting up to look out side the window.
I saw everyone raising hell, the world was ending right before my eyes. I saw, a couple of people that looked like I had seen them before, maybe from school get infected, so I grabbed the keys to my dads' silver Dodge Ram, and grabbed the pistol I stole from a near by gun rental store, in case this happened. So I took that and all the bullets I could fit in my little pouch across my waist and walked outside.