There's No Such Thing As Perfect

Author's note: I was inspired to start writing and it's turned into my dream and future. I always turn to...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I was inspired to start writing and it's turned into my dream and future. I always turn to writing in times of need because writing is like a fairy tale to me. It takes me out of reality. I was inspired to write a book about myself. It's meant for teens and young adults, to show that when times get bad, there is hope.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15 Next »

Surviving Each Day

A lot of times, life in general seems unfair to me. My parents always get on my nerves and I feel like they don't care about me, or I feel as if they favor my younger brother Stephen. My mom always thinks I'm depressed or I hate life because I'm not always smiling. Non of what she thinks is true. I worship god, I love my life and it's so important to me. My parents insist I don't enjoy life because apparently I'm always so negative and I never appreciate anything. I'm guessing that makes me a 11 year old pessimist.. They don't know that I actually appreciate everything and treat everyday as if it was my last, because I know how good my life is compared to others. Sometimes I'm hard to deal with, but I always keep a positive mind and remember that a new day will come soon enough. I constantly remind myself that everything will get better soon and negativity will pass. That's mainly how I get through each and every day of being a girl.

This book has 1 comment. Post your own!

Addicted said...
Feb. 27, 2011 at 2:57 am:

Hi Brittany!

You have a wonderful story out in front of you but the book is rather full of little mistakes. For instance, "the" spelt as "Thee" and likewise. Reading it hence, makes it kind of difficult.

Best of luck for your endeavor. And please, check out my work, "the diary of a teenaged lunatic" and leave your comments.