There's No Such Thing As Perfect

Author's note: I was inspired to start writing and it's turned into my dream and future. I always turn to...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I was inspired to start writing and it's turned into my dream and future. I always turn to writing in times of need because writing is like a fairy tale to me. It takes me out of reality. I was inspired to write a book about myself. It's meant for teens and young adults, to show that when times get bad, there is hope.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15

The Words Of My Life

-Cutting
-Schizophrenia
-Anorexia
-delusional
-hallucionations
-creativity
-problematic
-bi polar
-perfect
-caring
-optimistic
-curious
-lost
-confused
All these words have to do with my life, and all of them make who I am today. I'm not perfect because there is no such thing as perfect, but I love who I am and I would never change anything about myself. That's how every person, teen and child should feel about them. If you don't, you should know that you are never alone. Hope is a reachable dream and there are people out there who care. I love you, every single one you you.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15

This book has 1 comment. Post your own!

Addicted said...
Feb. 27, 2011 at 2:57 am:

Hi Brittany!

You have a wonderful story out in front of you but the book is rather full of little mistakes. For instance, "the" spelt as "Thee" and likewise. Reading it hence, makes it kind of difficult.

Best of luck for your endeavor. And please, check out my work, "the diary of a teenaged lunatic" and leave your comments.