The Social Class Beast

Author's note: Currently I'm still working on this story. I was inspired by Disney's Beauty and the Beast. I...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: Currently I'm still working on this story. I was inspired by Disney's Beauty and the Beast. I thought, what would a beast be in a high school setting. Heres the results.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next »

Prologue

Thought a poem might set the begining well
How could I love him?

The Social Class Beast

As I watch him across the room at this feast.

His eyes glow red

And his wrists bleed

He’s like a vampire that always needs to feed.

He’s rude

And crude

Wanting people to fear him.

Yet, I love him

The Social Class Beast

As his eyes scan over me

And a smile forms across his face.

Making me feel like I’m in just the right place.

PrincessSparkleStar said...
i literally check for more every other day! i love this so much! Keep up the amazing writing! please check out my poem, too!

VanendraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 28, 2012 at 7:32 am :
thank you ^-^

IMunloved said...
Dec. 15, 2011 at 9:33 am:
U MUST ADD MORE NOW PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dec. 16, 2011 at 6:47 am :
I'm gonna add more on Monday ^-^

UNserieswriter said...

AMAZING! please read mine too!!!!!!

Dec. 12, 2011 at 6:37 am :
I will this weekend :D

Acts1338 said...
I like this story a lot but I think you've got to many variables going at the moment without entirely connecting them in my opinion. Like her dad rapes her, Bentley's eyes change, she's having weird dreams that are coming true, Bentley (newly meeting her) is going to buy her an expensive dress, and you've got the building tension with KC..sorry to be overcritical but it might be hard to some readers to still follow and remember that Bentley and KC are from the beginning too (that's what i got fr... (more »)

Dec. 7, 2011 at 6:39 am :
Thats fine, I know what you mean about everything kind of happening all at once. This is just a rough draft, right now I'm taking my time to edit all of the chapters and soon It should become a clearer story line.

Acts1338 replied...
Dec. 7, 2011 at 8:32 am :
Yeah, I know what that's like. Kinda hard to finish them too, but this story is really good. You should really try to finish it. :)

Dec. 12, 2011 at 6:36 am :
thank you, I'll try my best to revise and finish it ^-^

Jeera said...
I love everything about this! There needs to be more :)

Dec. 5, 2011 at 6:33 am :
Thanks!! and don't worry, there will be more soon! :D

wilderose121 said...
This is amazing! "Bitter, sweet and strange/ Finding you can change/ Learning you were wrong." sorry but i watched Beauty and The Beast the other night and this is just.....wow!! update!

Nov. 23, 2011 at 6:48 am :
thank you!!! I was watching it the other day too xD ...new chapters will be posted next week ^-^

clover201 said...
Anyone who wears dinosaur footie-pajamas is obviously cool.

Nov. 17, 2011 at 6:35 am :
Definately!!! xD

**Hunger Games Fan** said...
Nov. 1, 2011 at 6:38 am:
I love the poems! great job!

Nov. 4, 2011 at 6:32 am :
thank you :D

*~Winky~* said...
Oct. 31, 2011 at 11:14 am:
I love this story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (:

Oct. 31, 2011 at 11:21 am :
thanks ^-^ I'm glad you like it!!

VanendraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 24, 2011 at 6:35 am:
the new chapter is chapter 2