The Social Class Beast

Author's note: Currently I'm still working on this story. I was inspired by Disney's Beauty and the Beast. I...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: Currently I'm still working on this story. I was inspired by Disney's Beauty and the Beast. I thought, what would a beast be in a high school setting. Heres the results.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next »

Prologue

Thought a poem might set the begining well
How could I love him?

The Social Class Beast

As I watch him across the room at this feast.

His eyes glow red

And his wrists bleed

He’s like a vampire that always needs to feed.

He’s rude

And crude

Wanting people to fear him.

Yet, I love him

The Social Class Beast

As his eyes scan over me

And a smile forms across his face.

Making me feel like I’m in just the right place.

VanendraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 31, 2011 at 9:00 am:
To My Readers: Do you think I should tell this story from KC's point of veiw?

VanendraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 8, 2011 at 8:48 am :
I actually wrote a poem as an epilogue for this book and its sequel, i just didnt transfer it to my USB yet. I hate school computers -.- lol. I'll think of putting the epilogue in KC's perspective though thank you for the idea. :D ^-^ <3

werewolves667 said...
ok, the last time i wrote i didnt know what to say and my family was trying to kick me off so i didnt write what i was trying to tell you. I think its really good and i was searching all over this site trying to say that your work is wönderbar! in german thats excellent. it seems so realistic. and i can only imagine what it would be like to be Misti's place. I give it a ten out of ten!

Jan. 31, 2011 at 8:55 am :
Thankyou sooooooooooooo much! ^-^ I'm sorry I didn't write more, I had writer's block...But its gone now and I promise I will submit many more chapters tomorrow. I wish I knew what time the editors will post it....but please keep reading...Also, should I tell the story from KC's point of view? I think that decision should be up to my readers.

werewolves667 said...
For a while I've been wanting to complement on your work but couldn't find it. Anyway I love your work.

Sept. 14, 2012 at 9:42 am :
Thank you ^-^ I hope you like the newly edited first chapter :D

trblue said...
Jan. 16, 2011 at 3:34 am:

what is a one pace novel how about sortes short storie ever.

i know it sound crazy i'm ranting about a storie that now finished.

but has a lot of heart behing it and you cant publishe a half A** unfinished stoie.

sorry if it came off rude. it's just really good and i was hooked.

Jan. 17, 2011 at 11:25 am :
lol,thats alright,I understand your frustation. I just thought it sounded really good and thought I should post it. Im adding more chapters right now. enjoy ^-^

Jan. 21, 2011 at 8:52 am :
The new chapters are posted! Hope you like what you read ^-^

trblue replied...
Jan. 23, 2011 at 5:35 am :
i'm sorry i came off as a b**ch the first time. i just really like your story. i feel as if you have kick a** writing skills. if you can keep me wanting more what about others. plus i like to make people in to part time authors.

Jan. 24, 2011 at 12:43 pm :
Make people into part time authors? How do you do that? just curious...you might like my other story, its called The Rise of Vanendra. Yu dont come off to me as a b**ch you come off to me as a reader who loves my work. ^-^ what did you think of the new chapters? I love criticism.

trblue replied...
Jan. 24, 2011 at 6:09 pm :
i wrote this long a** story w/t a backdrop and it's gone. this one gone be short and to the pt. my friend really great she need her work published though the right ppl like u. she does it in her free time and it's really good. she gives me some pices and i guess she shy about her work i dont know why. you rock NYorkers can write w/o worring. i love your new work the view of her home life verry elen hopkins. and i'm sad ie endded i will always be about any storie i read.

Jan. 31, 2011 at 8:59 am :
I wish I could get my work published but I can never stick to a story. If you ead my story Vanendra you would see what I mean. I've had a writer's block for that story for about eight months now...But this book I wont finish writing until the whole story is complete. ^-^