Don't I Wish

Michaella S.
Don't I Wish
Summary: Lanette Madelyn Hattiks goes by Lana. If somebody calls her by her true first name she'll go of on them. Madelyn is super excited when one of the hottest guys at school, Henry, asks her out on a date. Henry is sweet, kind, and seems to be falling head over heels for Lana. And she for him; she'll even let him call her Lanette as of the first date.
Lana's friend Maddi, who's normally quiet and a little out of the picture, begins to distrust Henry when she seems him with another girl. Is Henry telling the truth when Lana confronts him? Or will her world come crashing down when/if he lies?
Read more in this tantalizing novel. The first I've ever finished.

mjs123 said...
Jul. 16, 2011 at 3:10 pm:
Thanks, but I wanted tragedy not cliche. I'm done with writing. If anything, I'll post poems, but no more books. I'm done.

LuvviingKala said...
Jun. 24, 2011 at 11:05 pm:
ummm.what you wrote on the side of chpter side.is that really going to happen because if it is i think you messed up on that part.i think she should keep her best friend.if you dont mind i would like to give you a idea.you should make the ending like Henry breaks Lana heart and Jerry is their to help her.But Henry dosent want to let lana go so he does anything to get her back.but she's already taken by jerry.

werewolves667 said...
sorry i thought my comments would be at the bottom. Im new here. I finally figured out how these work.

mickeyjeanne replied...
Mar. 6, 2011 at 10:02 am :
It's alright. I'm writing more. Unfortunetaley, it probably won't be posted until MAy or June. It takes me along time to write a chapter with how busy school is and piled my room is. Lolz

werewolves667 said...
I absolutely love this book! you have to write more. Ill be waiting. You have a talent. Keep writing!

werewolves667 said...
I love this book! Please write more. I can't wait. I'm always checking to see if there's more. You've done an excellent job!

werewolves667 said...
i absolutly love it!!!!!!!!!! You absolutly have to post more. im in love with this story!

Angie_101 said...
OMqqqqqqqqqq..i really i want to kno what happen next...your story is sooooooooo gooood

mickeyjeanne replied...
Dec. 16, 2010 at 10:00 am :
I'm so glad you like my story. I'm currently working on the next chapter. Things are even more exciting! Please recommend my book to other people you know.

Angie_101 replied...
Dec. 16, 2010 at 4:56 pm :
i sure will tell other people i kno...and i am sooo waiting for the next chapte..cant waiiiit!!:)

mickeyjeanne replied...
Feb. 11, 2011 at 9:24 pm :
Thanks for rating my story everybody. It's rated a 2 1/2 out of 5...can you tell me what you didn't like so that I can make it better