REVOLUTIONARY WAR STORY | Teen Ink

REVOLUTIONARY WAR STORY

By Tristannnnnnnnn, Bristol, Pennsylvania
Tristannnnnnnnn, Bristol, Pennsylvania

December 26 1776 Trenton, New Jersey

It was June  1775 when I joined the war I was very inexperienced I planned to join for fame but in the end i would be showered with an wall of shame and regret not knowing how hard the battle would be and how much I lost myself in the bodies and blood of the others sadness. *shoot noises* ¨AH¨ I got shot in the leg i had to find something to suppress the wounds effects luckily I found a dead soldier whom I used coat to pull myself together. Then Suddenly one of the Hessians came around the corner but… he didn't see me. So I grabbed my Musket and limped off. I sat out of battle and started to notice we attacked them after christmas what an horrible holiday this must be I almost felt bad for them until I realized they didn't want us free then realising that made me more wanting to battle but I was to injured but way more foolish than I should be and then I decided it would be an great idea to go back to the battle so I did... then that's when I realised this was an mistake but then it was too late to turn back so I decided to go fight in battle until everything went black.

CHAPTER 2

I woke up to someone mending my leg back to its original state and I also noticed I couldn't see to much did I go blind what happened?! Then suddenly I heard the person say ¨don't worry your wound will heal soon if you allow it to.¨ I tried to speak but what had me in confusion is their voice it was really girly but they looked like an boy I would report this to the commander later I thought not knowing what would come of this ¨sir what's your name?¨ they let out an slight sigh and answered ¨ Find out yourself ¨ and swiftly I answered ¨Huh are you hiding something?¨ and they answered me with an walk off to the distance towards battle. I went up to our commander and said ¨sir that lad whom patched up my wound of the leg seems a little off in the voice¨ The commander replied ¨They soon will be checked out for what they are hiding¨ I walked off feeling proud of the report and ran off to battle.

CHAPTER 2.5 (Perspective swap)

That man was very questioning for an person who I was mending injuries luckily I fled the scene I would go back out on the battlefield to assist injured soldier but-*SHOOT* I was the one that got shot straight in the chest I doubted my survival on many degrees the thought of survival was so absurd to me I might as well just have ended myself but before I could the Hessians shot me dead.

CHAPTER 3

That lass dying was the worst thing I ever saw I. never really saw deaths mostly captures but I would get even more trouble because of my accusation before I could get into battle I was thrown into a prison cell for false accusation although it was not fake I ended up getting a execution as my punishment they went to setup the rope I was scared and afraid but there was no running from this when I Felt the rope i knew it was the end and i was right.

*NECK SNAP*

THE END