Once Evil | Teen Ink

Once Evil

December 14, 2018
By DeadRussianWolf, Wabash, Indiana
More by this author
DeadRussianWolf, Wabash, Indiana
0 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
If I have one more vomit pie, I'm gonna pumpkin!-Roger Smith (American Dad!)


Author's note:

I wrote this just because I wanted to.

Viktor Junavov watched the the sky turn dark. His siblings Luso and Carrie had already gone to sleep. Dinner had been done. "Viktor!" his mother called.

"Yes?"

"It's time for bed!"

"Okay." Viktor quickly changed, crawled under his covers, and slipped into the dream land.

-----------------------

In his dream, Viktor saw a funeral. He didn't know whose it was. Suddenly, his cousin, Vincent stepped over to him and said, "Viktor, I’m sorry. But on the bright side my mother said you can stay with us!” Viktor swung at Vincent. Soon Vincent didn't breathe. What have I done? thought Viktor. Viktor raced away.

-----------------------

Viktor awoke terrified. He had these dreams for years. He didn't know what that meant. Viktor would go to school and worry about his dreams. His nightmares. Viktor sighed, got dressed and headed to school.

Viktor sat down on the ground bored. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. The boy opened it. “Hello my name is Mrs. Vecalinsky Are your parents here?” asked a woman in a thick Russian accent.

“Um. Yes, their right there.”

“Hello Mrs. and Mr. Junavov. I’m here to take care of Carrie and Luso while you’re gone.”

Viktor’s parents gave Carrie and Luso to the woman. Mrs. Vecalinsky looked at Viktor's four year old sister and his two year old brother.

Viktor's father looked at him. “Come on, son. We have a flight to catch.”

It was a nice, beautiful day. Viktor ran ahead of his parents. “Mother! Father! Where are we going?” he asked in his Russian accent.

“You really want to know?” asked his father.

“Yes.” Viktor calmly claimed.

“We are going to the airport. We will board a plane to Volgograd to see the Motherland Calls.”

“The Motherland Calls is 108 feet tall! Will we get to go to the top?” Viktor asked excitedly.

“We will see.” The group trekked on for a little bit longer in silence. Then the group started to cross the street.

Suddenly a man yelled, “Watch out!” But it was too late. A limo that was racing down the street was heading towards them. With a loud bang the limo hit Viktor's mother and father, then continued on. The wheels squeaked over the corpses flesh, then over their bones. CRUNCH! CRUNCH! The boy stared down at his parents in disbelief.

Viktor sat down in the waiting room. Finally, after four hours of waiting the doctor came out. Viktor sat waiting for the news he deserved “I’m sorry. Their gone.” Viktor choked on his tears. I can’t believe there gone! They’d never leave without saying goodbye. Viktor thought. Suddenly the realization sunk in. Viktor put his head in his hands and began to sob. The voices of his parents rang in his head, Its okay. The boy thought, It’s not okay. I’m not okay.’

Two weeks had gone by so fast. The morning light peeked through the window. Viktor raised his head with a whimper. Today was his parents’ funeral. Today would be the last time he would be able to see them.

The day was dark, cold, and rainy. The air was bitter. Viktor's parents had just been lowered into the ground when his cousin, Vincent, had came over. “Viktor, I’m sorry. But on the bright side my mother said you can stay with us!”

Viktor wiped the tears off his face. Finally, he turned to Vincent and threw a punch at him. “YOU’RE NOT SORRY!” Punch! Punch! Punch! Viktor kept dealing out punches until Vincent didn’t murmur anymore.

Viktor’s aunt looked at him, “I refuse to keep a five-year-old that kills others! Someone call the police!”

The word police had triggered something in Viktor’s mind. Then his mind said, run you idiot! Viktor jumped up and rushed away. The bottom of his shoe ware kicked up grass.

Viktor had run for miles; his legs ached; his breath was rapid. He sat down below a tree. Why did I do this? Why did I kill Vincent? Viktor questioned himself. It didn't matter anymore. Viktor was a murderer; at only five years old. He had nowhere to go. He was a criminal. His aunt would never take him in; especially since he killed Vincent. Viktor would never see Carrie and Luso again. Viktor began to cry. "Why me? Of all people? I'm just a kid!" Viktor sobbed.

"Are you okay?" asked a boy, with black spiky hair, that was walking up to Viktor.

Viktor looked up at him. "No!"

The boy sat beside Viktor and wrapped his arm around Viktor's shoulders. "Wanna talk about it?" Viktor shook his head. "Why?" the boy asked.

"Because I don't talk to strangers."

The boy looked at him. "Okay. I'm Edwin Metzosk. You are?"

"Viktor Junavov."

Edwin smiled. "Now we're getting somewhere. I'm seven years old. You?"

"Five." Viktor answered.

"I'm an orphan. I live where the railroads take me. I always travel but not far from Omsk." Edwin continued.

"I'm an orphan too! My parents died and my aunt doesn't want me."

"Now why doesn't your aunt want you to stay with her?" Edwin asked.

Viktor responded quietly, "I was frustrated so I killed my cousin, Vincent."

Edwin was shocked. "Oh. I see. Well you can stay with me, Viktor. I'll look after you. On one condition."

"What's that?" Viktor asked.

"You stop killing! You don't need to be a murderer. Do we have a deal?"

"Yes. Deal." Viktor smiled.

Viktor had stayed with Edwin for a couple weeks. Edwin had became like a brother to him, even though Viktor already had a brother named Luso. And a sister named Carrie. One morning Viktor had vowed to put the past behind him. Viktor awoke. Edwin looked at him. "Dobroye utro, Viktor."

"Good morning to you too, Edwin."

"So how about we take a nature walk. Doesn't that sound nice?"

Viktor shrugged."I guess."

-------------------------------

Edwin and Viktor walked through the forest. "Isn't this nice?" Edwin asked.

"No. Not really." Viktor said. All of the sudden there was a gun shot off in the distance. A man with a gun appeared; he'd been hunting. There was a deer behind the two boys. The man went to shoot the deer but missed. The bullet went into Edwin's head; he dropped to the ground.

"Crap." the man said, sneaking away.

"Edwin?"

Edwin managed to lift his hand and put it Viktor's hand. "I love you, Viktor." Edwin's body fell stiff.

"Good bye, Edwin." Viktor knew he was on his own again.

Viktor looked at his friend. He had carried Edwin and placed him in a hole in a cemetery. Viktor had promised himself not to cry; he had broken that promise. Tears slipped down the young boy's face. "Edwin, I may of only known you for a short period of time but you were my best friend. You understood me. Even though your dead and gone, believe me your memory will carry on. Edwin, I love you. May your last resting place be peaceful. Good bye." Viktor shoveled dirt into the hole; soon his friend was covered up by the Earth. Viktor wept and then wailed out in grief and sorrow. After hours of staying beside his resting friend, Viktor sighed and headed out into the Siberian wilderness.

Grey clouds loomed over head. A slight drizzle pattered over Carrie’s head. Carrie slowed down to stay at the same pace of her younger brothers, Daniel, and Luso, as well as her cousin, Frederick. Carrie’s bag was weighed down with books like, algebra, and History of the Glorious Russian Federation. Daniel called out, “Let’s play tag!”

Frederick looked up from his shoes, “Yes! I will play tag.”

Carrie looked at Luso, “Aren’t you going to play tag as well?”

Luso’s icy, blue eyes locked with Carrie’s dark, red ones. “No. I don’t have time for such childish games.” Luso’s shaggy bleach blonde bangs slid in front of one of his eyes. He had been adopted from Ukraine a few years ago and he really didn’t get along with his brothers.

A thought rushed through Carrie’s mind. What if Frederick or Daniel slid and fell into the road? Would mother, father, or Uncle Henry ever trust me again? “Daniel! Frederick! You should wait to play tag.” Luso nodded in agreement. Frederick and Daniel muttered in disagreement. The rest of the way to school Carrie, Luso, Daniel, and Frederick stalked in silence.

A young male stood at the counter. His name tag read, ‘Jericho Vecalinsky’. Jericho looked down at his watch. It read, ‘8:30 am’. That meant that it was time to go home. He gave a quick glance as he checked for anything he needed to do before he left. There he spotted one of his co-workers struggling to place something on the highest shelf. Jericho sighed and headed over to help his co-worker. His co-worker was a short teenager with a light blonde emo fringe that covered his left eye, and mint green

eyes. His co-worker was 16 years old; two years younger than Jericho. “Hey, Viktor let me help you with that.” Viktor Junavov was the kind of kid that you could never find without a book. Viktor had been his best friend for as long as Jericho could remember. Jericho reached up to place the bottle on the highest shelf when he felt a searing pain in his back.

Jericho fell backwards onto the floor. Viktor kneeled down and drove an object into Jericho’s chest. Then Viktor pulled the object out and stood up. Jericho’s gaze went up to Viktor who held a bloody knife, “Thanks, Jericho old pal.” With that Viktor waltzed away to leave Jericho to bleed to death.

Viktor walked quickly to a grave yard. When he was five he had someone close to him die. Someone he loved. Viktor had promised himself that he would visit them. Viktor picked his way through the cemetery. Viktor stopped in front of a tombstone that read, 'Edwin Metzosk'. Viktor had hand carved the stone himself. "Edwin, I wish you could see me now. You are my best friend. I've grown. I'm 16 now; it's been 11 years since you died. Can you believe it?" Viktor wiped tears off his face. He just now remembered the promise that he had made to Edwin. Viktor had promised to never kill again. "What have I become?!" Viktor cried out, slamming his fist against a tree. Once Viktor had calm down he said, "I'm sorry."

History class was so boring. Carrie sat twirling her pencil in her hand. “In 1991 we broke away from the Soviet Uni-” Mrs. Gorarvich stopped. RING. Carrie’s teacher picked up the ringing phone and answered, “Mrs. Gorarvich’s classroom, how may I help you?” Carrie’s teacher continued on talking until she replied,” Okay I’ll send her down. Bye.” Mrs. Gorarvich looked up from her phone. “Miss Vecalinsky, you’re needed in the principal's office.” Carrie awkwardly got up out of her chair. Her face red with embarrassment. Her best friend, Sebastian Kolas, rose his hand. Mrs. Gorarvich called on Sebastian, “Yes, Mr. Kolas?”

“I was wondering if I could go with Carrie down to my father’s office.” Sebastian said smirkly.

“Fine, but make it quick.” replied Mrs. Gorarvich angrily.

Sebastian rose from his chair and said,” Come on.”

Carrie and Sebastian padded forward without a word. Finally, Carrie looked at Sebastian. “Why did you do that?” asked Carrie dryly.

Sebastian shrugged, “I didn’t want you to face the wrath of my father alone.” The rest of the way there, the two students avoided eye contact.

Carrie and Sebastian stood in front of the principal’s office. Carrie broke into a cold sweat. She had never been in the principal’s office. Whatever she did, she wouldn’t be able to avoid what was waiting on the other side of the heavy wooden door. Carrie sighed and pushed open the door. Carrie immediately whimpered, “Mr. Kolas, I’m so sorry! I-” She was cut off by Mr. Kolas.

“You’re not in trouble, Miss Vecalinsky. I called you down because the police found your brother, Jericho, dead.” All of the color drained from Carrie’s face.

“What… He’s- He’s dd-dead?” Carrie shakily asked.

“Yes. I’ll be sending you home early.” replied Mr. Kolas, “Now go get your stuff.”

Carrie head spun. How did Jericho die? Did he commit suicide? Or did some kill him?

She quickly grabbed her stuff. Sebastian glared scornfully at the ground as if he was looking at big hairy spider. “I’m sorry about Jericho. I hope this doesn’t happen again.”

“Yeah. Me too.”

All was quiet at the dinner table. Mr. Vecalinsky sat beside Mrs. Vecalinsky, who silently cried about her dead son. Natalia, Carrie’s older sister who was a waitress,

poked at the beef stroganoff soup, remembering her twin. Carrie got up from her chair and went outside. Sunlight bounced off her blonde head. Luso cracked open the door, thinking, where is Carrie? Luso’s eyes darted from place to place looking for his sister. He finally noticed her sitting on the ground sulking. “Hey, Carrie!”

“Go away, Luso.”

“No. The police said they would go look for Jericho’s killer.”

“Really?” Carrie said wiping her eyes on her jacket sleeve.

“Yeah. Now come back inside.” Luso replied, opening the door.

Luso and Nicholas Uore stood waiting for their blinis to be served up. "What's you favorite part of this mall?" Nicholas asked.

"I dunno. Maybe clothes shopping." Luso responded.

"For me it's the food."

"Oh. Yea. The food's pretty good too." Luso said.

The cook glared at them. "Are you to just 'friends'. Or what?" It was illegal to be gay in Russia.

Luso gulped. Nicholas answered for him. "Just friends. Now are the blinis ready?" Luso was shocked on how Nicholas handled that situation.

The cook took one more look at them, then handed the boys their food. "Does that answer you question?" The man asked.

"Yes." Nicholas said, grabbing the food.

Once the two had finished eating they took a stroll around the mall. A weird smell hit Luso's nostrils. "Nicolas. What's that?" he asked pointing to a pile of rather foul smelling things.

"I don't know. Let's check it out." Nicholas and Luso studied the pile; it wasn't a normal pile of trash. It was dead bodies; three of them. "oh crap." Nicholas said. Nicholas's phone rang; he took his call. "Sorry Luso. Duty calls." With that Nicholas was gone.

Officer Kjur paced around waiting for his apprentice, Nicholas Uore.

“Officer Kjur, I’m here!” Nicholas exclaimed.

“Good. We will be working on the Jericho Vecalinsky case.” Officer Kjur and Nicolas stepped inside of a car and drove into the distance.

“You know Nicholas, this mission will be dangerous.” Officer Kjur said over the noise of k-pop.

“Yes. I know. I just want to bring justice to the criminal that killed Luso’s brother-”

“Shh. There’s someone over there.” Officer Kjur pulled up by the blonde-haired teenager.

The male smiled, “Officer, how may I help you?”

Kjur looked the boy right in the eyes. “Well, I’m afraid that you may know something about the murder of Jericho Vecalinsky. We will be taking you to the police station. But first we must do a full body search.”

Kjur and Nicholas stepped out of the car. Viktor pulled something out of his back pocket. The object gleamed like star. Viktor moved forward and stabbed Officer Kjur in the gut. Nicholas looked panicked. Nicholas pulled out his phone to call for help. “Oh, no you don’t!” snarled Viktor. Viktor moved fast as a cheetah. He repeatedly pierced Nicholas in the chest. “It looks like I’ve killed four people. And four won’t be the last number.” Viktor smirked.

Luso couldn't sleep; so, he took a walk in the forest right outside of the Vecalinskys' mansion. Luso had often went into the dark, dreary forest; most of the time when he was sad. Luso sighed as he trekked deeper and deeper into the heart of the forest. Luso hadn't been this far into the forest before. He had always turned back; but not this time. Luso knew that most kids his age would of turned back already in great fear but he felt fearless. His real reason for going into the forest was to summon the lord of darkness; Satan. Luso had been a fan of the devil's work for ages. His book that he always carried around with him was a satanic work. Luso had desired to talk the the dark lord for the longest time; Luso just had never had the time. Luso stood in the heart of the forest and began to chant the words from the book. After a few moments, Luso stopped. Behind him there was a crackling of foot steps. "Who's there? Show yourself!" Luso called through the night, hoping it was the dark lord.

A boy with pale blonde hair like Luso's, stepped out.

"Who are you?"

"I mustn't tell you. I come with a warning. I will hunt everyone you love and destroy them."

"What?" Luso was completely confused. But before he could ask more questions the blonde demon teen was gone. "Well, so much for summoning Satan." Luso muttered as he turned back home.

Carrie, Sebastian, Luso, Frederick, and Daniel stood waiting for the activities to start. Carrie really wasn't fond of Field Day or what they had to do. "Okay Sophomores stand here." A teacher named, Malcolm Enretu said. Carrie sighed and followed Sebastian.

Mrs. Gorarvich was the first to talk. "This first activity will be a race through the Siberian snow."

Carrie, Sebastian, Luso, Frederick, Daniel, a girl named Ilya, and quite a few more people lined up on the line.

"On your mark. Get set. Go!" Mrs. Gorarvich fired off a gun, signaling the race was starting. Carrie wasn't that great at races; but Luso was. He dodged obstacles like he was doing the simplest thing possible; breathing. Within seconds, Luso was at the end line. Mrs. Gorarvich looked over at the end line. "And the winner is Luso Vecalinsky!"

Luso gazed at the crowd and bowed his head. Just as he did that a body fell from the roof. Carrie, Luso and serval different people ran up to the body; Carrie studied it; it suffered from multiple stab wounds. "What the hell!" Ilya said as she touched the body. "Someone killed them."

"Do you think they were killed by the same person who killed Jericho Vecalinsky, Officer Kjur, and Nicholas Uore?" Someone in the crowd asked.

"Maybe." Ilya answered.

Carrie turned to Luso. "What do you think?" she asked.

Luso shrugged. "I'd there's about at least a 50 percent chance that this is the work of the same killer."

Daniel walked over to Carrie and Luso. "Honestly I agree with Luso." The 12-year-old said.

"What are we talking about?"asked Frederick, who was nine.

"Nothing, for you to worry about." Carrie answered.

"Okay." Frederick said, then skipped away.

"He doesn't know." Daniel said.

Luso nodded."Let's keep it that way."

Carrie carefully grabbed her books from her locker then closed it. Luso and Frederick stood by her locker. Frederick skipped forward saying, “Daniel and I will have so much fun today!” The ground started to rumble. Daniel darted out of his class, his black hair full of sweat. With a loud bang a bomb blew up, causing the roof to collapse on top of Daniel. Carrie struggled to her knees.

“Daniel?” she called. No answer. “DANIEL!” Still no answer. Her eyes locked on Daniel, who was crushed beneath piles of rubble. With all of her power, Carrie ran to Daniel and checked his pulse. Luso and Frederick rose behind her giving loud unearthly coughs. “He’s dead….” Carrie cried. Carrie stood up, dust covered her all black outfit.

Over the intercom Mr. Kolas spoke, “School will be let out early. Due to certain things.”

The three children sat sulking on Carrie’s bed. Both Carrie and Luso’s eyeliner ran. A tear slipped down Luso’s cheek and landed on his black My Chemical Romance hoodie. Frederick rose, “I’m gonna go play outside.” Frederick opened the door and then let it slam behind him. Luso wiped his eyes on his jacket sleeve, which smudged his eyeliner.

A short few moments Natalia came in with tear filled eyes. “Mother got in a car accident. And….” Natalia struggled to continue. “She died. I just thought I’d let you guys know.” Then, Natalia stalked out of the room.

“Luso, nothing is being done about this murderer-” Carrie cut herself off. Luso laid on the bed sleeping. “Okay. Good night, Luso.” Carrie quickly raced towards the door.

Carrie stepped over fallen tree branches. Her family's house was right by a forest. There was a crunch of leaves behind her. Carrie quickly turned around. Luso stood looking at her. “Hey, I came to tag along. And also, do you feel rain?” Carrie looked up to see her cousin, Frederick dead in a tree.

“Oh my.” Carrie gasped.

A voice sounded from behind Carrie and Luso. Carrie quickly turned to face the voice. There stood a short teenager with blonde hair. He was wearing all black, and a bloody knife hung from his black leather belt. The teenager looked like a vampire

that was waiting to drain Carrie and Luso of their blood. “Hello my brother and sister. I’ve been waiting for you for a long time.” A mist covered the low forest land. Carrie and Luso started to cough. Luso stumbled. Must stay awake, Carrie thought. Both Luso and Carrie dropped like flies. Viktor had saw this. Moonlight glinted in to the quiet, midnight forest. Viktor smirked as he walked over to the sleeping teens. He slung Luso over his shoulder and dragged Carrie.

Carrie sat chained up by the unconscious Luso, whose black jeans were now ripped, torn, and faded. “Hey, you! You killed our family, why not kill us?”

Viktor looked down at Carrie. “Oh Carrie, siblings don’t kill siblings. Those people weren’t your family. You and Luso were adopted. Now it’s your time to join me.”

“No. I don’t ever want to join you.”

“If you don’t I’ll kill, ‘your father’, ‘uncle Henry’, and Natalia.” Viktor said in a low, quiet voice.

“You wouldn’t dare.”

“Oh yes I would.”

Beside her Luso began to stir. “What’s going on?”

“Luso, we need to join this guy or else he’ll kill everyone we love.”

“Yes. And no matter where you go I’ll hunt you down. Hail Russia!” Viktor yelled.

“It looks like we have to. I mean what other choice do we have?” Luso stated.

Carrie turned to Viktor. “Okay. We’re in.”

“Good.”

“What even is your name?” asked Luso.

“Viktor. Viktor Junavov. I’m glad you chose my side. I’ve got a prize for you.” Viktor walked into a room in the back a dragged out an unconscious body.

“Is that him?” Luso asked.

“Yes. Daniel’s possibly alive!”

“Yes, he’s alive. I didn’t kill him.”

“So, your soft.” Luso said amused.

“I am not soft!” Viktor snarled.

“Yes, you are.” Luso teased.

“Luso! Remember that this is the same guy that killed Jericho, Frederick, and mom.” Carrie said.

“Correction, I did not kill your mother. She was just hit by a car like my parents.”

“Besides, if he’s our brother like he said he was he wouldn’t hurt a hair on our heads.” Luso said stating the truth.

"Yes. Luso is right." Viktor said unchaining the two teenagers. Once they were unchained Carrie and Luso stood up. Viktor looked them up and down. "The guest rooms are on the left hallway."

Carrie looked at Viktor confused, "You have guest rooms in a bunker?"

Viktor scowled at her. "Yes. Do you have a problem with that?"

Carrie gulped. "No."

"Good. Now go to the guest rooms."

"Okay." Both Carrie and Luso said heading to the left hallway.

Luso dreamed of a of fire. In his sleep, he smirked. I'm home, he thought. It was one of the lands he loved. One was his home, Omsk, Siberia, the Russian Federation. And the other one was Hell. Beside him Carrie stirred. Carrie had started to freak out. Luso lifted his head and looked at her. "Where are we?"She asked. Carrie had seemed to forgot the night before.

"Viktor's bunker." Luso responded.

"Viktor." Carrie said calmly. "He said he was our brother, right?"

"Yes. Now go back to sleep." Luso said. For once it seemed like he was Carrie's older brother; but that was Viktor's roll. It had even once been Jericho's. Luso heard Carrie begin to snore. Good, she's asleep, he thought. A few hours had past when Luso heard a voice.

"Hey, Luso! Get up."

Luso lifted his head. He saw a blonde teenager standing in the door way. "What do you want, Viktor?"

"I need to talk to you."

"Okay." he sighed as he walked over to his brother. Out of the corner of his eye, Luso saw his 15 year old sister, Carrie, still asleep. "Viktor, what could you possibly want?"

Viktor gazed down at his 13 year old brother. In a thick Russian accent he said, "I need you to kill someone."

Luso's eyes grew wide. "What?" he gasped.

"Come on, kid. You have Junavov blood in you; and as you know I've been killing for years."

"Okay. I guess just one person wouldn't hurt." Luso said giving in, his Russian accent coming out more than ever before. "Who is it."

"Someone who wronged the Junavov clan, before. His name is Malcolm Enretu. You'll see him at school." Viktor said handing a photo to his brother. In the photo was an middle aged man with sky blue eyes.

"Got it. Shall I wake Carrie up?"

Viktor smirked. "Yes."

Luso turned to his sleeping sister, "Viktor wants you to wake up."

Carrie stirred. "Why?"

Luso shrugged. "I'm not sure."

Carrie slowly got up. "Okay." She and Luso headed over to Viktor.

Viktor looked at them. "Get dressed."

"Why?"

Viktor sighed. "You're going to school."

"And when I though I had a life free of school." Carrie mumbled underneath her breath.

Viktor rolled his eyes.

----------------

Luso sat impatiently at his desk. The time was '2:59'. Finally the bell rang, indicating that school was done for the day. Luso raced out of the room and scanned the halls for Malcolm. He saw Malcolm heading outside. This will be easy, almost too easy. Luso thought as he headed after his soon to be first victim. Once outside, Malcolm turned around. He saw Luso stalking towards him with a knife. Malcolm turned back around and broke into a run, but Luso was faster. Luso pounced on the middle-aged man. Malcolm threw Luso off. Luso hit the wall with a thud. He tried to get up but struggled. All of the sudden a figure attacked and wounded Malcolm. "He's the your kill so finish him."

Luso walked over to Malcolm. "Please don't." Malcolm pled.

But it was too late. Luso had driven the knife through Malcolm's chest. Luso looked up at the figure. "Who are you."

"Skye Uore." The boy with ginger hair said as he and Luso disposed of the body.

"You're Nicolas's brother."

"Correct. You know, Nicolas liked you."

"Really?"

Skye snorted. "Hell yea! He'd always come home from apprenticing at the office and draw sketches of you. Nicolas would call you 'his senpai'."

Luso saw Viktor's car pull up, Viktor had shown them his car last night as a sibling tradition. "Well, It was nice meeting you, Skye. But I have to go."

Skye's extremely dark brown locked on Luso's. "Maybe I could walk you to your car."

Luso sighed. "I guess." Luso and Skye headed over to Viktor's black car. Viktor had rolled the window down. He was listening to the Russian Industrial Omni-Metal band, Stvore."Goret ' I rasavoryat'sya!" Viktor sang. He stopped. "Oh hey Luso. Who's this."

"Viktor, this is Nicolas's brother, Skye.

Viktor laughed. "You mean I killed this guy's brother?" Skye's jaw dropped. "Luso, he knows too much. We must kill him."

"No. He helped me kill Malcolm."

"Okay. Not so loud. Luso, you and your 'friend', can get into the car."

"Come on, Skye." Luso and Skye got into the car and waited for Carrie.

Carrie walked away from her locker. She really didn't want to go home. Carrie didn't know what Viktor would want her to do. Carrie didn't want blood on her hands. She sighed. She'd have to leave school at some point. Carrie walked to the school exit. Sebastian jumped out of nowhere. "Hey, Carrie. What's up?"

"Nothing. Just going home."

"Mind if I walk with you?"

"No. Not at all." Carrie said. "I was kinda hoping that you would walk with me. I don't want to be with my treacherous brother alone."

"Luso?" Sebastian asked, confused.

"No. Viktor."

Sebastian thought for a few seconds. "I don't think I've meet him yet."

"Trust me, you haven't."

Sebastian and Carrie continued walking to a black car. A blonde teenager with grayish-green eyes looked up. "Hey, Carrie." Viktor said. Viktor stopped and gazed at Sebastian. Viktor blushed. "Who's this?"

"This is my friend, Sebastian Kolas." Carrie answered.

"Uh, well hi. Would you like a ride?" Viktor asked Sebastian, kindly.

"Yea, sure." Carrie and Sebastian got into the car. Sebastian rode shotgun and Carrie sat in the back with Luso and another boy.

Carrie observed the two. The two teased each other. "As if you two couldn't seem gayer." Carrie said laughing.

"Hey, what's that supposed to mean?" Luso asked.

"It means you and that boy are acting like a gay couple. You know what they do to people in the LGBT community here, in the Russian Federation; so stop acting like that." Skye and Luso sunk down in their seats. Viktor wasn't paying attention to the road; he was busy observing all of Sebastian's delicate features. "And you! Stop mooning over Sebastian and pay attention to the road!" Carrie yelled.

Viktor's gaze went back to the road; he snorted, "If I didn't know any better I'd assume that you have a crush on Sebbie."

Carrie rolled her eyes and snapped. "Hell no! We've been friends since we were five. Besides, I like Ilya Sentienlaisky."

"Ilya? Are you serious? That outcast?" Sebastian asked.

"Yes. Now who do you suppose is crush worthy?"

"Uh. Viktor." Sebastian said a deep crimson.

"Oh my..." Viktor said flattered.

"Let's just go home." Carrie said.

Carrie, Luso, Skye, Sebastian, and Viktor sat in silence for the rest of the way. "So is your house close?" Viktor asked Skye.

"No. It's still quite a few miles out." Skye responded.

"So outside of Omsk?"

"A tad bit."

"So how about you handsome?" Viktor asked Sebastian.

"It's downtown."

"Okay. So I'll be dropping you off in a little bit?"

"Nah. I'll stay with you guys." Sebastian said looking at Viktor.

"Okay then."

-----------------------------

Viktor had dropped of Skye a few minutes ago; The four kids headed inside to be greeted by Daniel.

"Hey Dan, how are you feeling?" Carrie asked.

"Still hurts." The crippled boy answered weakly.

"Well I hope you feel better soon." Carrie said, hugging the boy.

Daniel smiled. "Thanks."

"Your well come."

Daniel looked an album that he had in his bag. "What's that?" Luso asked.

"Old albums." Daniel rasped.

"Is that you running?" Luso asked pointing at an old picture.

"Yea." Daniel frowned. "I'll never run again." Daniel teared up.

Luso patted the boy's back. "We still love you."

"You do?"

"Yes."

"Luso!" Viktor yelled from the other side of the room.

"Sorry Dan, I've gotta go." Luso stood up and walked over to his brother. "What do you want?"

"Bring that kid over there into the basement of the bunker." Viktor replied pointing to the sleepy Daniel.

"Okay." Luso sighed, struggled to pick up Daniel and carried him into the dark, creepy, morbid basement; Viktor was following. He sat Daniel down. Luso saw that Sebastian and Carrie were already there. As well as a person that he recognized to be, Skye Uore. Luso turned to Viktor, "Why's Skye here?"

"I found him out back, trying to sneak in." Viktor answered.

"Skye?"

"Sorry. I just wanted to see what your place was like."

Luso sighed. "Why are we down here?"

"I'm glad you asked. You guys all seem to want revenge for something. I want revenge for my parents death. Sebastian for his uncle. Carrie for Jericho and her mother. Daniel for Frederick. And you and Skye both want to avenge Nicholas. Isn't that right?"

Luso gulped. "Yes."

"I think we should avenge these loved ones with an alliance. But just not your normal one; see we all have hatred; A feeling to kill. That feeling won't ever go away. I propose we start an alliance that supports our feelings. We all will get to do what we want; murder. So who agrees with this proposal?" Viktor asked, his voice sinister; and his eyes grayish- green eyes glowing with ambition. Sebastian rose his hand, followed by Luso, Skye, and Daniel. Carrie sighed and rose her hand. "Good. We have to start by destroying everyone who hurt the Kolas clan, the Junavov clan, the Vecalinsky clan, and the Uore clan." Skye rose his hand in question. "What do you want?" Viktor asked, annoyed.

"If we're getting revenge on people that have hurt our family, then shouldn't I kill you?"

"No, Skye my dear. I was doing you a favor. Nicholas was always getting in the way of your legacy; he never wanted you to reach your full potential."

"I guess you're right." Skye said, giving in.

"So if you agree to my proposal; then you shall create this pact with me."

"What do you mean?" Daniel asked.

"Do you agree to never betray your group? To pledge your loyalty to me only?"

"Yes." Luso, Skye, Sebastian, and Daniel said.

Carrie hesitated, "Yes."

"The pact has been created."

Luso stood with everyone else in the basement. Skye was the one to talk now. "So what's our first plan of action?" He asked Viktor.

"We tell of the people that have wronged us. Sebbie?"

"Ilya. The. outcast girl." Sebastian answered.

"So we kill, Ilya."

"Hell no! I don't know if you feather brains heard me but, I said I love Ilya. You'd break my heart if you killed her."

"Okay fine." Viktor turned back to Sebastian. "How'd she wrong you?"

"It was the first day of 1st grade. I didn't have enough rubles to buy lunch that day so I asked Ilya if she'd loan me the money. She said no." Sebastian replied.

Carrie rolled her eyes. "You know you could of asked me for money. I'd lend some to you."

"You would?" Sebastian asked, confused.

"Yes. You're my friend."

"Oh. I guess I should of asked you. I missed out on borscht!" Sebastian complained.

"Yes. I know how much you love your borscht."

Viktor ignored them. "So we need to get back on track. Any one else?"

Daniel gazed up from the floor. "Carmen White. He's American."

"Carmen? You mean that dirtbag that lived across the street? The one who was a jerk to Frederick?"

"Yea." responded Daniel.

"Okay. So does anyone appose to doing this?" Viktor said, with a look on his face that read, if you say yes, I'll kill you; in the most brutal way possible.

"Nope..." Everyone in the room said in unison.

"Okay. Anyone have a plan?" Viktor asked. Everyone shook there heads. Skye's arm shot up. "Yes Skye?"

"What if we just jumped in? If we caught him off guard; and slaughtered him then when he was alone?"

Viktor thought for a moment, "You know that might work. Daniel, Carrie and Sebastian will tell us if the coast is clear. Luso, Skye and I will attack him. Got it?"

"Yes."

"Okay, let's rock and roll!"

Sebastian, Daniel, and Carrie stood outside of Carmen White's house; they peered in.

Carmen was sitting with his girlfriend, Allie. Allie looked at him. "May I freshen up before our 'events'?"

Carmen nodded. "Sure. I'll wait loyally for you." Allie laughed and headed into the bathroom.

Carrie held the phone to her ear. "The coast in clear. Go now!"

She saw Viktor, Luso, and Skye sneak in from the roof. Viktor was the first to attack. Blood spattered the windows with a thick coat of crimson. Just then Allie came out to find Carmen dead; his guts hung out. Allie turned just in time to see Luso and Skye pouncing on her. Allie let out a scream. Then Allie fell limp. Viktor's voice rang out from the phone, "The deed is done."

In the restroom, Viktor, Luso, and Skye changed into, clean clothing. "That was interesting." Skye said, most likely scarred for life.

Luso patted Skye's back. "It's okay. It's not your first time of killing people. Remember Malcolm?"

Skye sighed. "Yes."

"If you two gays are done gossiping, we need to be leaving." Viktor said.

Skye and Luso nodded. Viktor left the way he came out and left the two boys alone. Skye helped Luso out and he and Luso met up with Carrie, Daniel, Sebastian, and Viktor. Skye stopped and gazed lovingly into Luso's dark teal eyes that were almost black. Skye grabbed both of Luso's hands. Viktor laughed, "Oh, guys look! A gay wedding!"

Skye started, "Luso, I've watched you like a creepy stocker for years. And I've only hung out with you for a day but I need to say, I love you."

Luso smiled. "I love you too, Skye."

With that Luso and Skye shared a kiss. Viktor clapped, "My turn!" Viktor turned and kissed Sebastian; he didn't reject Viktor's kiss.

Carrie sighed. "I'll be alone for ever." She turned to Daniel. "What about you? Are you missing love?"

"Nah. I'm Asexual."

"Well, that's great. This proves my point."

"No it doesn't." Carrie turned to see the love of her life coming up to her, Ilya Sentienlaisky. "Hi uh Carrie. You're looking beautiful."

Carrie laughed nervously. "Uh. Thanks! You too!"

Viktor rolled his eyes, "just kiss already!"

Without further ado, Carrie and Ilya's lips touched for just a second. Sebastian clapped. "It looks like everyone has a happy ending."

Daniel rolled his eyes. "I still can't walk!" he exclaimed.

"Yes, we know that. But Skye is still an annoying little gay." Viktor said laughing.

"Wait, what!?" Skye yelled.

"Uh, guys." Luso called.

"Not now, Satanic boy." Viktor responded.

"Don't you talk to my boyfriend like that!" Skye yelled.

"Who said he was your boyfriend?" Viktor fired back.

Just then the seven teens heard a loud gun shot. Actually maybe a few. One impaled Luso in the shoulder, the other in Viktor's chest and one in the side of Carrie's head. "Crap! Guys let's get the hell out of here!" Sebastian yelled, picking Viktor. Skye did the same with Luso. Ilya and Daniel struggled to pick up Carrie; because Daniel was in a wheel chair.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luso, Carrie, and Viktor laid down on the cold, metal floor of the bunker. Skye put his index finger lightly on Luso's shoulder. Luso wailed in pain. "Luso! You're alive!" Skye said with joy.

Luso coughed. "Not for long."

"Luso don't say that!"

"I'm not bound to last long. I'll join lord Satan in Hell soon."

"No! Not if I can help it!" Skye said crying.

Luso smiled. "Good bye, Skye." With that, Luso fell limp.

Luso, Carrie, and Viktor awoke in a land of fire. "So hot..." Carrie stuttered.

"Yes, my children." said a demon of some sort; most likely Satan.

"Lord Satan." Luso bowed down.

"Luso my boy, this is not the time for worshipping." Satan said.

"oh."

Satan walked over to Viktor and winked. "I've got someone who is needs to talk to you." Satan snapped.

Edwin appeared in front Viktor. Viktor ran over to Edwin and hugged him like there was no tomorrow. "I thought I lost you."

"Viktor!" Satan called.

Viktor stepped away from Edwin. "What?" he asked Satan.

"You find out yourself." Mr. Junavov and Mrs. Junavov appeared. They ran over to their son. "Viky! You've grown so much."

Satan turned away from them and turned to Carrie and Luso. For Carrie, she met up with Mrs. Vecalinsky, and Jericho.

"Luso. Your turn." In front of Luso appeared Frederick and Nicholas Uore.

"Luso!" Nicholas ran up to him and kissed him.

Satan laughed. "It seems everyone is happy." He snapped his fingers and Carrie, Luso, and Viktor woke up. Everyone they saw in Hell was there with them.

Sebastian hugged Viktor tight. "Your alive, Viky!" Sebastian said as he kissed him.

Edwin sighed. "You love him, Viktor?"

"Uh yea. But who says we can't be all together? Would you like that Edwin?"

Edwin nodded. "Very much."

"Sebby?"

"Sure. I just need to know more about this Edwin guy."

Mrs. Vecalinsky was talking to her friends, Mr. Junavov and Mrs. Junavov, who recognized Carrie and Luso. Jericho gazed down at Viktor, who was sitting with his new boyfriends, Edwin and Sebastian. "Hey, can we be friends again?"

Viktor though for a moment. The reason he had killed people was to avenge Edwin and his parents deaths. But they were alive now. "Sure, old pal."

"Yo, Carrie!" Carrie turned to see Ilya.

"Yes?" Carrie asked blushing.

"Have a seat on my lap!" Carrie sat down on the other girls' lap. Carrie sighed and thought, I guess I'm the bottom.

Nicholas walked over to see Skye and Luso holding hands. "Are you two a thing?"

Luso didn't want to break his old friend's heart. "Uh yea. Are you cool with that?"

Nicholas smiled. "As long as you and Skye are happy." Nicholas leaned closer to his brother and whispered. "Don't you ever break Luso's heart! Do you hear me?"

Skye laughed, "Yes."

Viktor stood looking out at the night sky. Luso and Carrie came out to join him. "What's wrong?" asked Luso.

Viktor sighed. "I kinda miss killing people. It feels like we won't get to do that anymore."

Luso patted Viktor's back. Carrie smiled. "We can still go out killing if you'd like."

Viktor wiped away tears. "I'd like that. What about you?" He asked Carrie and Luso.

Luso nodded. "Hell yes! Carrie?"

Carrie smiled. "Why not."



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.