Annihilation

Author's note: I got this idea from watching a movie that was exciting and thrilling, and action filled at...  Show full author's note »
Author's note:

I got this idea from watching a movie that was exciting and thrilling, and action filled at the exact same time.

« Hide author's note
Chapters:   1 2 3 Next »

The beginning of the end

2017 The Year of Creation:”Thank you, thank you,”said Alexander,”this is the release of the new system called...THORNS!!” The crowd cheered and applauded as Alexander, a tall, ocean blue eyed, dark brown haired man in his 30s turned on the huge 50’ by 50’ screen lit up with a sharp, bright red and black glow of a clock with the word THORNS. The word had a bright red glow that contrasted with the black and gray background. On the clock it said days:7 hours:00 minutes:00 seconds:00.”One week till the system is ready to open, and are world will change in a way you would have never imagined it”, Alexander exclaimed with pride and power. As he thanked the people and left with a smile, that turned into an evil grin as he turned away from the crowd and strode of stage.

As he entered the limo and closed the door he let out and evil and deep laugh. In the next three days the system had been downloaded by over one billion people, and still growing. Except there was a secret that no one except for the creators, but a man had discovered this secret. As he was laying in the hospital he downloaded the system, he heard small ticking and clacking in his phone, so he took a scalpel from a dish next to him from a surgery he had do to his smoking addiction. So he pride his phone open to see what was happening, and he dropped the phone in shock and fear, as he saw his own phone taking pieces of itself and making a super small chip with legs. A few minutes passed and the chip began to crawl towards him, the man watched it in fear and curiosity.

Then his eyes went wide in horror as he saw the chip begin to dig into his wrist, he screamed and pressed himself against the bed. He looked around frantically looking for something to pry it out with, without thinking he grabbed the scalpel and dug it into his arm. In the security room the security guard saw this from the camera, he grabbed the intercom and repeatedly said,”CODE BLUE ROOM 332!!” The man heard that, and still dug into his own arm. Three ER doctors, and two cops ran into his room, they came towards him and the man released the scalpel and yelled in fear “Please, get this bug out of my arm, please. Please!” As the doctors slowly and medically pulled out the scalpel, the were horrified to what the found.

Chapters:   1 2 3 Next »

This book has 1 comment. Post your own now!

AlexanderDragonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 25 at 9:21 am
this book was hard to think of.