Asian Life

Author's note: My life inspired me to write a story and I want everyone to be given a chance in life and never...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: My life inspired me to write a story and I want everyone to be given a chance in life and never give up on your dreams. With hard work you will get there one day.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11

Trip to pakistan

When I was at Pakistan I never wanted to come back. It was the best experience ever. Some people go to many holidays but I only ever been to one and I loved it. It was something different and took my mind of stuff. My dad enjoyed themselves and I had never seen them so happy. Every morning they would be the first to wake up with a big smile on their face. After they got ready they used to wake us up and make us breakfast. It was always tea with plain bread. It was never nice. My mind was always on chips. I used to love cutting potatoes and then eating them when they were made. Whatever we wanted they would make. My sisters didn’t really like it. Kiran used to always moan. I want to go back. Once when she was cutting up the weeds, I sat down next to her once and told her to enjoy it just for dad, look how happy they are. She used to always give them a hard time. But never once she thought about them. Every morning our dad used to take us out and tell us stories. Once they told us a story about the mango tree. When they were young they used to sit near the tree and wait for their friends. When they friends came they used to play cricket. There was this old woman near that barn that used to chase us down with her stick. I used to like listening to my dad stories they used to end up in laughing so much. Seeing them happy made me feel better. I used to always say I want to do well and give them and mum the best life ever. But I was scared if they thought I was a failure. They raised us up and it was time to give something back. Time for me to do something good.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11