Sarah

Author's note: I decided to write this piece when my Creative Writing teacher told us to create an exciting...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I decided to write this piece when my Creative Writing teacher told us to create an exciting mystery.
Even though it didn't quite turn out like a mystery, it is still my favorite story i have written so far.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 30 Next »

Eddie Long

I sat there. Staring at her through the smudged window of my crappy old rusting ice cream truck. She was a cute little girl, with blonde curls that hung down by her chin and big blue eyes that could win over anyone. Today she wore a knee length light pink jumper with matching knee high socks, black dress shoes and a white sweater to top it off. She wore a matching pink bow in her hair, holding the curls out of her face. She was a cute little thing. What was her name? Sam? Sarah? Sarah. That was it. A good name. Adorable, just like her. I started up the truck. It took a few seconds, that dang old thing. I didn’t know what we were going to do when it gave out. Oh well. I forced my thoughts back to Sarah. Should I do it today? No. Tomorrow perhaps. And that was my last thought about little Sarah for the day.
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 30 Next »

This book has 1 comment. Post your own now!

Elizabeth Lowe said...
Feb. 19, 2013 at 5:58 am
Amie, this story is very well written. I'm not ordinarily into mysteries but you had me hooked ─ I found myself turning page after page to read what would happen next. As a former reporter and editor, it's my opinion that you have very promising writing skills.