I AM ME

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 Next »

Welcome to Hollywood!

When the plane landed, I was out of the plane in a second, following my own way. Kim caught up to me and smiled knowingly.
“ That... creep!” I said.
“ Well... he was obviously into you,” said Kim, twisting a lock of her hair. I raised an eyebrow.
“ Me? I’m nobody,” I said in disbelief.
“ You, Ash, are the star of a new movie and one that is probably going to be a hit if our acting is good, the names aren’t mispronounced and stuff that no one liked in The Last Airbender,” said Kim, stopping to look at me in the eye.
I huffed and walked down the hallway to my suitcase. I dragged out my suitcase and helped Kim. Mark, John and Phillip were waiting at the door with their suitcases.
“ Okay, let’s go!” said Kim, enthusiastically. My stomach flipped over as we walked out into the warm morning air. A guy next to a limo held a sign that said: Legend of Korra. I nodded at it and we walked towards him. In the sleek leather seats, I popped open a can of Coke and put on the first episode of Legend of Korra. Kim, Mark and me were the only Korra fans apparently.
John and Phillip fell in love with it as quickly as I and millions of other viewers had.
We stopped and we climbed out into a huge building. Kim lead the way while I hovered in the back, unsure of what I should do.
“ Kids!” said a voice. Georgia. I relaxed. She was smiling hard. “ Good, we’ve got Kim, Mark, John, Phillip, and... where’s Ash?” asked Georgia. John and Phillip parted to reveal me. I forced a smile on my face. How was I going to do this? I hated attention.
She nodded at me and turned around to take us to our rooms. We walked down a long hallway and through a door labelled SET 9. I raised my hand against the brightness and saw a huge place filled with trailers, people, cameras and set pieces. The people were running around.
“ I’m sure you’ll need some time to unpack and rest. I’ll take each of you to your trailers. Mark and Phillip, you’ll need to share one alright. Ash, your fitting with me is at 1pm. Make sure that you make it to the appearance trailer,” said Georgia.
I nodded and walked behind her.
“ This is your trailer, Ash. Kim’s, yours is there. John, Mark, Phillip, follow me,” she said. We were in one of the front rows of the trailers. I guessed the first row was for the director, producer, appearance trailers and others.
I smiled at Kim and walked towards the door.