Bonds Between Worlds: The Cheater of Death

Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 17 Next »

Egyptian Realm, Shortly After Order

It was three days since Ra brought Ma’ta or order to the universe and sent Basa, Goddess of Cats to fight Argos the Serpent of Chaos until both of them crumbled to dust battling each other. He was proud of the Gods’ great victory and that they could finally create a world at peace, but his last words before imprisonment still troubled Ra.
“You’ve won the battle, but have you won the war? NO! You may force me to fight for eternity, but I already won. You see there is other Beings of Great Power, some good, some evil, created by the thoughts of those for the Land of Reality. They battle each other like you and me for justice and power. However with so many of them in on world they will destroy everything in an epic battle, leaving nothing but chaos. MA’TA WILL FALL!!!”
I was cryptic and frightening, even for Ra, God of Wisdom, Creator of the Universe, and the sun itself. Yet he knew that chaos plays with your mind, and Argos was no different. However Ra worried about it his whole life up to the time Iris poisoned him.
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 17 Next »