Jeans For Now

Author's note: I hope you can relate to this peice, I know a few of my friends can relate to certain parts. :)
Author's note: I hope you can relate to this peice, I know a few of my friends can relate to certain parts. :)  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4

Chapter 4

Lucy woke up this morning with a hang over, I didn’t get any sleep at all last night. Today was the first day of school. I can’t wait to see Michael. He is so kind and carrying, maybe if he hangs with us, it will help kick the year off to a good start. Everybody will be talking about the party. It seems like everbody knows J. I caught Lucy up on Michael and how his parents work with hers, she claims to not know anything about them. She doesn’t know how our parents work with his. He didn’t mention me. I wonder why. Our parents went to school together married straight out of college.
Lucy and I decided to wear some of our my clothes I bought at the beginning of summer. She picked out a deep blue button up shirt and a pair of blue jean booty shorts. She gave me the matching shirt except for the color of mine is yellow. We both tugged on our boots. The knifes where still in the boots, we put them back in my stash. My parents don’t know that I have knives. I try to keep them tucked away. They do know my grandpa gave me a few before he died but they don’t know how many or which ones.
Once we where dressed and Lucy forced a make over on my face, we went down stairs to be greeted by scrambled eggs. My mom was standing over two plates full of steaming hot eggs. We smiled and greeted her. “ How did you sleep” she welcomed us into the kitchen. “Good!” we said in union. Mom left about five minutes into us eating our food, to go to work. Dad woke up early and already left. I checked the stove clock, 6:15. We have plenty of time to walk to school. Lucy and I grabbed our bags. This year I bought a green and black striped bag, Lucy bough the same style except with neon pink and black stripes.
Soon we where walking down the road, we reached the old Wilson place to see Michael coming outside. They sure did fix the place up a bit. Lucy smiled. I had forgotten I left out a little detail to my story from last night. The part where she called Michael hot. Ooops I thought. I saw us and grinned. He was wearing boots, black basketball shorts, and a red shirt. He was carrying a small gym bag. It was big enough to hold a single binder. Slacker I automatically thought. We slowed our pace down as Michael caught up with us. He seemed to be in a good mood. I know he hadn’t gotten much sleep. He walked on the other side of Lucy. None spoke for a good while.
“ So, Michael what do you have first period?” Lucy asked.
“Truthfully I don’t remember.
I think his name was Mr. Cider or Cideer, maybe it was Mr. Cinder?"
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4