The Fall Of Evil

Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5

The Woman

Life with Rosella and her mother was good for awhile. I was able to hunt for them so we were able to eat something other than soup every night for dinner. One night I was out hunting, Rosella and her mother were back at the hut making another soup. I was running through the trees when I heard it. A whisper in the window. 'Ashira you are needed. Your parents are searching for you. You must find them.' I stopped mid jump and befroe I could catch myself I fell thirty feet to the ground. My prey took off running when I hit the ground and screamed. I looked down at my ankle and nearly vomited. My foot was twisted backward and pointing up toward my back. Blood left thin steaks of red running down my ankle where my bone was showing. Carefully I took my foot in my hands and slamming my teeth together slammed it back down and twisted it forward again. A scream rang through the forest for a few minutes as I sat there and my vision flickered black a few times. Finally I tried to stand but fell back to the ground grinding my teeth together. I looked back toward the trees and that's when I saw her. A woman stood at the end of the trees. She was completely surrounded in white light. As I watched she moved silently through the trees. Her moves were full of grace as she walked. She stopped a few feet away from me and I gasped. She was extremely beautiful.
"Ashira. You are not safe here. You must leave." The woman said, her voice was full of love and kindness like my mother's whenever I got her as a child. My eyes suddenly fell closed and when I opened them again the woman was gone. Slowly I stood up and walked back to the hut. When I got there Rosella and her mother were sound asleep. Quietly I slipped into my "bed" and fell softly into sleep. My dreams were full of the woman. I felt like I knew her but every time I tried to figure out how I would suddenly wake up. I tried to figure out her name because I was sure I knew what it was but I could never figure it out. All night I slipped into a fitfull sleep.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5

This book has 4 comments. Post your own now!

LoveLiveLife said...
Jun. 5, 2012 at 2:18 am
I have just started to read this and I love it. it is so amazing.. xD

s.richards replied...
Jun. 5, 2012 at 9:34 am
thank you.

Surobhi_Moitrayee said...
Jan. 10, 2012 at 12:37 am
wow!!! it is so awesome!! love it! keep it up!

s.richards replied...
thank you. :)