Home > Novel (Fiction) > Other Novels > Wishing For Dreams

Wishing For Dreams

NightGoddess17
Wishing For Dreams
Summary: At the age of nine, Leslie makes a harmless wish to be more knowledgeable. But, then the people closest to her start dying! What will happen to Leslie? Will she lose everything she cares about? Twisted dreams, a sadistic drunk, a nun, the hospital bed. What will happen?

Tags: death/loss

This book has 4 comments. Post your own now!

Lovejuice said...
This is easily the most impressive piece I have ever read on Teen Ink. Your story had me gripped from the beginning, and by the end, I was teary eyed. The story had no mistakes whatsoever, which is strange for a story on this site, and was strong in it's style. If there is one thing that I could complain about, it's that I didn't really know the main character here outside of her love for her sister. This isn't an issue, but it was something I thought about while I was mulling over the story. I... (more »)

NightGoddess17 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
thank you so much!!! this is probly the best comment i've ever recieved!thank you!

exoskeletaI said...
Dec. 19, 2011 at 7:20 am
I LOVE THIS! This is so lovely, I'm glad you posted this!!!

Dec. 19, 2011 at 7:21 am
thanks so much!