ROOF RIDERS

Author's note: Hey, diversity killed the cat.
Author's note: Hey, diversity killed the cat.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 Next »

Who am i?

Chapter 1
Who am I?
“Look I’m telling you. I don’t know who I am. I barely know what happened.” I shouted. The man wrote it down. “Look lady. I can’t help you. You have no I.D. ,No driver license , no name, no nothing. All you remember is that you where running for some monster.” He said. I looked down at my lap. The door sounded like someone was banging on it. The man got up and opened the door. There stood a very ,very skinny man. Tall but so very skinny. “ Special agent Bones.” He said. “I needed to see an I.D. Mr. Bones.” He asked. “Of course officer.” He said. He pulled out a wallet.”All right. What do you need Mr. Bones?” The officer said. “I’m here to help that girl. Does she have anything that connects her to anyone? And please call me Charlie.” He said. “No she got noting only a single piece of her...” I cut him off. “I hardly remember what happen. You called me crazy because what I told you. I don’t know who I am. Don’t know anyone. I don’t know what chasing me. I suppose you’re going to call me crazy. Mr. Bones. I’m not going with you.” I said. I crossed my arms. “Well I’m going to have to insist.” He pulled out a gun. “Ah... Mr. Bones you can’t pull that out.” The police officer started backing up. He hit the wall. I didn’t know what he was doing with that. He shot the police man. Not even a yelp came from him.”Now let’s go!” he said. “I’m not going with you. You did something to that man. I pretty sure you’re going to do that to me. So no!” I said. I watched him walk toward me. “I’m sorry but that’s not an option.” He said. He shot the gun at me. I closed my eyes ready for impact. Noting. I opened my eyes. Mr. Bones was scratching his head. “Wow! I guess I have no choice then.” He said. He grabbed me and throws me over his shoulder. “Hey, not cool! Where are you taking me?” I questioned. I slammed my fist against his back. He kicked the door opened.”Help! I’m being kidnapped!” I yelled. “Stop yelling. No one can hear you.” He said. I saw the police officers on the floor. “You killed them?” I said. I slammed my fist harder and kicked harder. “Stop it. Before I leave you for dead.” He said. We got out side and walked to the parking lot. I couldn’t see where we were going. Only where we’ve been. I stopped kicking, and I just let him carry me. “So aren’t you worried that you’re going too been seen kidnapping?” I asked. “Nope!” he hissed. I heard a door open. He tossed me in there and shut the door. He got in through the other side. “What is this?” I asked. “It’s a car. Let’s get one thing straight. I don’t like you. ” He hissed. Well this car was one hundred percent black. I looked in the back to find to big green eyes. I screamed. It jumped on me and said “Hi there. You smell real good. What’s your name? I’m Special Agent Masters.” He wagged his tail. His got all wide eyed. “I don’t know.” I said. “What kind of name is ‘Special Agent masters’?” I asked. “Well it’s not my real name it’s…” he was interrupted by Mr. Bones “Do you get the job done.” He said. “Yes, all the officers are on the move and don’t know a thing.” Masters said. His pupils got thinner. “Well we need to check on some Shadow runners, and then we’ll go home.” He started the car and drove out of the parking lot. “Excuse me, but where are you taking me. Who are you people?” I asked. “Well were from the witness protection program, and also Special Agents from the M.B.O.” he said. “May I sit on your lap?” he asked. “Yeah.” I said. He curled up and purred. I stroked his head. “What is the M.B.O?” I asked. It was silent for another hour or so. “The M.B.O is the Myth buster organization. We keep anything that’s non-human under control.” He said. He stopped the car and got out. “Hey sleepy head get up.” He said. Mr. Bones pulled Masters Tail. Master woke up with an uneasy start. “Yeah, yeah.” He said. When Mr. Bones pulled his head out. Master whispered “Dummy head.”
“I heard that! Road kill!” he shouted. “I’m coming!” he said. He grabbed my hand and opened the door, and pulled me out. I noticed he was wearing a suit. I saw Mr. Bones writing notes on a notepad. A glimpse of sliver shimmered behind him. Masters climbed on my back and whispered in to my ear “Can I tell you a secret?” he asked. He didn’t wait for a reply. “My name is Ghosty, and you have to call me that forever, and ever.” I shake my head yes
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 Next »