I Will Not Break

Author's note: This Book was inspired by my sister Caylin, because she has always wanted me to write something...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: This Book was inspired by my sister Caylin, because she has always wanted me to write something different yet paranormal,and to bring some history into it,so This is what I came up with.Thank you sis.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 38 Next »

Cat fight

Snobby girl... What to say, what to say? Well what would you do if a group of them decided to jump you all at once, following the leadership of the high snob herself? Run like a sane person? Or hold your ground like my dumbass? Yes I decided I was going to bring my fist up and give her a five on rie to the face (Knuckle sandwiche, as the oldies say.) because her smile just gave me the hibbidy gibbies.
Seriously, I mean the way she just shook her head as if it would shake away the pain, and
Okay so this is spell checked, and is also two chapters combined because I needed to squoosh them together.
then she used one long spiderly finger to wipe away the blood dripping down her lip. Her lips tilted up, and flashed me her teeth, creeping me out even more. My hand tingled from discomfort of hitting her, but I pretend nothing was wrong, other than the fact I wanted to beat the crap out of her.
Rageful attacks never were my problem before Creeper decided to disrupt my life and kidnap me, so what was it about this place that turned me into major hulk mode? I was almost a passifest when I lived with my mother, because the only time I ever hurt someone was when this guy hurt my best friend, and I lost my tempter and kicked his fat ass. He deserved it, but that was the only time I ever really lost me temper, so why the hell did I hit Grace instead of run? Cussing never was my thing before a came here either, but I flipped Grace off, so I am going to blame that one on her provoking.
Grace, and her possey paused while she delt with the pain rushing through her face, and I took the moment to glare at her in spite, quickly making my way over every one of her followers also. Her friends finally decided to step In when I went for another swing, their hands gripped my arms, and held them behind my back while Grace, grinned ear to ear. "Oh this is going to be good,” She laughed, sounding like wind chimes whistling in the wind, and she stepped closer to me, her face inches from my own, her breath hitting me, and my spit splashing her. Take that bitch.
Shock was the first thing registered on her preppy face, then ith went to rage. She frowned at me, her hand sliding over her face wipping off my spit. “Oh this is going to be really good."
A witty retort was sitting on the tip of my tongue ready to jump, but be fore it could be spoken, her hand shot out and smacked across my cheek... HARD!
I will never say this out loud but at that moment me cheek and eye stung so much I almost cried... Almost! Blood rushed to my soon becoming bruised cheek, and fury rushed up my body.
She stepped back, swishing her hips as she noticed look was staring at her, but she misinterpreted shock, for lust. Damn she is even dumb for a blond. She reached down her shirt, in what I thought was a seductive move of hers to him, but then she pulled out a small, rectangular blue object. ''Now I think we should warm you up. You’re looking a little cold,” She grinned, holding up the object for a better view... She was holding a lighter... She was also approaching me way to fast.
Oh crap.
Her friends grip tightened on me as I began to kick and yank for my freedom but they wouldn't budge and she was getting to close to my face with that lighter. My eyes squeezed shut, panic mode now in session along with my brain going into shock. Remain calm brain... Just remain calm.
"Back the hell away from her, you crazy whore!" Beth's furious voice spoke up, and the hands clasped on mine, digging into my skin released, and reliefed my arms from aching pain. My eyes snapped open to find the twins, and guys pushing girls away from me, a territorial vibe radiating off them like swet oder from a football player.
"This is none of your business.” Grace scowled, her face twisted in anger, but she immediately backed away, her lighter thankfully far away from my face. Beth eyes bulged, beyond pissed off now, and she stepped closer. "You just tried to burn my roommates face off, I think that makes it my business!" I gripped ahold of her, half heartedly keeping her from leaping frogging this bitch.
Grace wailed and tried to jump at her, but her clones got smart and grabbed ahold of her to hold her back. Beth slid out of my way when I pushed passed her, and stood directly in front of Grace's face. “Why are you trying to grill my face, are you just that crazy?” I demanded. Suddenly my body began to shake in anger, fury was sliding through my blood, but no one even noticed.
“Oh stop playing the innocent act, you know why. I have done everything Master Graves ever needed of me since the day I first came here, but then you come along and steal my rightful position,” She screeched, her evil witch eyes wide, and red almost in tears. If I was normal that might have made me sympathize with her but since I've seen how she acts, all I wish to say is go to hell bitch.
“Look, if I wanted your stupid pathetic position don't you think I would show a bit more appreciation but I hate your Master with so much passion that being his slave sickens me. Since the day he took me all I have experienced is pain and loss, so listen when I say say this; If you don't leave me the hell alone I am going to rip your pretty little blond hair out of your skull and shove it down your throat,”I roared. My body was convulsing at this point and my hands balled up into fists.
She stumbled back in shock, terror plain to see, but she shook her head and plastered a fake boost of courage on her face, but I saw the way her lip trembled in fear... Someone deep inside me her fear thrilled me.
Beth's hands clasped on my upper arm, drawing my attention to her, and she stared at me, concern written all over her face.
“Chill Ember, she's not worth it,” Beth urged, but before I could respond, a fist connected with my face.
“I don't care what you have to say. I will get my place back,” Grace yelled as her body hit mine, and her pack attacked my new found friends. "Time to play with fire Ember," She grinned.
She straddled me, her body weighed down on mine, and I pushed and swung but she batted my hands away like a fly. Beth leaped at her, but Grace's clones ambushed her, and no one could stop them... But me. A familiar sensation rushed throughout my body, my eyes burned and my body shook. Her lighter made contact with my shoulder searing into my flesh, and I screamed.
“Get the hell off of me!” I growled, my hands ripped out from under her body weight and I grabbed a fist full of her hair, yanking her hair to the side, and I slammed her body onto the ground beside me. She fought back against my hold but I had lost it. My instincts had taken over and I was pissed.
Her lighter hit my burned sensitive skin again but I pulled back immediately and rolled away from her reach. She scrambled after me, and animalistic wail burst out of her, and she tried to get me again, but my hands clasped around her lighter and twisted her wrist till I hear a “Snap!” and the lighter fell into my hands. She screamed bloody murder, and her eyes burned in fury, but I had had enough. My anger was beyond control and I was tired of this girl.
I rushed at her, my body smashed into her and she went crashing to the ground. I stood over her, enraged, she cowered beneath me but I didn't care. She tried to kick my legs out from under me but I jumped over them and fell on her stomach, then I took my chance and brought my fist down on her face, over and over again till her nose bled, her lips split open and her eyes swelled. She tried to claw at my face, but I didn't care because at the moment my shoulder was on fire with pain, and her face was the only thing I could let my pain out on.
-Stop Ember!- Someone screamed inside of my skull, my eyes opened and I looked down at Grace... I really looked. She was crying, barely able to move her head and I had caused this... I had terrified this girl beyond belief and I had liked it. Horrified and jumped away from her, that last hit I had done to her face had not her unconcious and her laid still on the ground.
My breathing was ragged and I could barely move. I looked up to find silence, and every single girl in the entire room had stopped fighting, because they were gawking at me. Their eyes went from me, to Grace and back again. Unsure of how to handle it, I turned away from Grace and looked at Beth who was watching me like the others, but she smiled hesitantly, and edged closer to me.
The others just stared, and I turned to walk away torwards the door but then I noticed every single set of eyes in the room snapped in the direction I was turning... The all froze in fear, and Beth was mirroring their expressions.
Sure enough the moment I turned I saw Master Creeper standing by the doors, anger plain to see. Well crap, this isn't going to turn out good.
"Ember why can't you behave for one minute?" He growled, his eyes trailing over me and the unconcious girl on the floor. I narrowed my eyes at him and scowled, ” She is crazy! She freaking attacked me!”
He stayed silent for a moment, before he slowly stepped into the cafeteria, his steps caused every single one of his slaves, besides me to immediately sit down at their tables... Including Beth. Their heads were bowed low, and no one dared to look up at me, or him.
"Grace is a obedient slave she doesn't attack people for no reason," He stopped as he reached me. He was now in front of me, my body had already begun to react to his closeness, but that didn't stop my anger. " So your saying it's my fault some sick freak attacked me!"
He smiled. "Precisely." What the hell? I glared at him, outraged by his brute comment, and he just stood there waiting for my response. Well he wasn't going to like it very much because I was angry, and frustrated. "Kiss my ass!"
That got a reaction out of every single slave in the room.They each made their own gasp of horror, and shock as if they hadn't thought it every time he ordered them around. Beth, whom was seated in her chair just stared at the ground, supressing a giggle as Creeper growled at me. My anger was getting the better of me again because I pushed my way passed him in order to leave the room, but right as I felt confidence in being out of his reach his cold hands gripped down on my wrist, and swung my body around to face him.
“You will not speak to me like that!” He scolded, but I yanked out of his grasp with a sarcastic screech. “Screw you!” A gasp echoed around the room from every single mouth present besides Creepers and my own. They were all in utter shock now while I was in utter rage mode. His eyes bulged, nostrils flared, but I held my ground with my chin held high and glare perfected.
“You will respect me or things will get very hard for you here, and you will wish you were dead,” he warned, but his eyes said enough unspoken words to tell me it wasn't just a threat... It was a promise. He had to be stupid enough to think that would stop me, because at this very moment none of his words mattered, not even my own. The only thing I could focus on in my mind was my mothers eyes staring into mine for the last time.
“I'm sorry to tell you this Master Creeper but I'm already there,” I spat. His fists clenched up, and his body moved closer to mine, noses touching and eyes in direct contact.
“You don't know the feeling,” He seethed, his cold breathe hit my jaw line and bottom lip. Every word he said was under his breath so no one but me could hear the rage in hid voice. He pulled back when I scoffed in his face and leaned closer towards his ear, my lips almost touching his lobe and I could have sworn he shivered.
“What do you think I felt when I found my mother? You've already taken my reason to live, so what else do you have to take? I will never submit to you, ever,” I fumed. His dark eyes stared into mine before it dawned on him what I meant and his gaze softened. His mouth opened as if he tried to speak but before he could mutter a syllable I turned on my heels in the direction of the door. Bitter tears threatened to fall and blur my line of vision, and I whipped my fingers across my eyes angrily but the water kept falling and blinding me even more. Before I knew it I ran straight into someone, and stumbled over, but strong arms caught me just as I almost hit the ground. It took me a moment to recover from the shock, but I regained my composure enough to look up at the person who still had hold of me.
He was georgous.... Chocolate colored hair spite at odd angles, grassy green eyes that popped out when they stare at you. He was dressed in a blue button down that was buttoned to his mid chest, a glimpse of skin peeked out beneath the shirt and his dark jeans bagged slightly at his hips. I admit I was checking him out but after he noticed it I regreted it instantly... He was sporting a cruel smile that transformed into a animalistic grin that flashed me a set of sharp white fangs.
Another freaking vampire...Not just any vamp either. Another dude vamp. Just wonderful!

"Well it looks like your new pets got a issue with authority Graves," He smirked as I Ignored his helpful hand a stood up on my own.
Vamp dude continued to stare at me even as I tried to get passed him, but before I could Creeper decided now was the time to stop me again. He was in front of me before I knew it, and he wouldn't let me pass.
"She has a lot of anger in her Damien," Creeper replied.
So that's Vamps name.

"Yum I like them with a temper," He grinned at me.
I glared and tried to pass Creeper again but he wouldn't move.
I sighed in frustration. “Look if you have something to say, say it, because I'd like to leave now. I'm tired of being told I'm the reason I'm here so either speak up or move the hell out of my way," I snapped.

Creeper frowned. "You will not talk to me like that, and you will follow me to the cellar. Beating up my Secretary will not go unpunished."
I gawked at him," Are you dense or something? I was using self-defense! She attacked me, and kept saying I was in her way! All I did was punch her, because she was trying to hit me, and she tried to burn my face off!"

Damien snickered, "Dude I find it hard to believe that Grace didn't deserve that ass kicking."
Creeper frowned at him. "Ember if you do not listen I will use force."
I looked him strait in the eyes. "Bring it."

Within seconds creeper flew at me. I jumped to the side, and brought my leg up high, and kicked him in the gut.
"Your so predictable Master Creeper. Maybe you should take some lessons from Grace. At least she knew what she was doing."
He regained his balance and scowled at me." Silence!"

I smirked. "NO."
He jumped again, and this time I stood my ground, and took the hit.
I'll admit I had the wind knocked out of me, but I ignored the sudden dizziness, and grabbed hold of his hair, and yanked his head back before he could bite, then head butted him.
He stumbled back in pain. "No snack today. I'm not a vending machine," I held my head up, and waited for him to attack again, but he stared at me.

"What?" I Questioned.
"She resisted you bite?" Damien's puzzlement drew my attention.
I looked at him. "So what? I don't like being attacked by a murdering creeper, let alone bitten."

His eyes widened. "You chose a defiant human as your life slave? She doesn't even feel a attraction to you!" Damien laughed.
Um that’s totally not true but there’s no way I’m admitting to thinking creepers Hot. Well for a creeper there is.
Creeper's frustration deepened. “I had some complications, and it affected her. She is immune to Vampire's sent."
This only made me confused, and Damien laughed harder.

''What the hell are you talking about?" I asked.
Damien grinned at me. "It means you’re a blood slave with no appeal to being drank out of. Which also means your no human."
Holy Crap.

HarryPotterLover30 said...
Ohmydearsweetlord. Holy guacomole............... I"m about to die. This....... by FAR, is one of the best books I have EVER read, on TeenInk , or published in real life. I applade you. This is........ amazing. I am DEFINETLY going to look for the second one. and HELLS YEAH i'm going to spread the word of this story; because thsi story deserves some SERIOUS recognition. Amazing. I have NO crittisism.... well, maybe with a little editing on the spelling and  grammar errors, but those... (more »)

Dudet95 replied...
Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:18 am :
Thank you so much:) I am in the process of editing all the errors now and that is why I have been taking so long to update the second. lol sorryXD

BlackRaven said...
Mar. 7, 2012 at 1:07 pm:

Ru going to finish

BlackRaven said...
Mar. 5, 2012 at 8:13 am:

Please tell me your gonna finish it!!!Pleasssssssssseeee finish it!

BlackRaven said...
Mar. 5, 2012 at 8:06 am:
I AM READING THIS EVRY DAY DAY SOO GOOD

ShayleeMarThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
OMGosh! So amazing!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!! You have to finish it!!!!!!!!!! Please!!!! Oh, watch out for misspellings and word mixups. You would often say "to" when you meant "two". and you would put "strait" (which means narrow) when it should have been "straight". You also many times put "through" when it should have been "threw". I find that it helps to read through what I have written before posting.

BlackRaven replied...
Mar. 5, 2012 at 7:57 am :
Most awesomest book ever!Danggirl YOU can write

livethelifeyouwanttolive said...
Oct. 21, 2011 at 11:10 am:

I AM OFFICIALLY OBSESSED WITH THIS BOOK!!!

It's AHMAZING!!! Please keep writing. You're very talented. <33

LazyBlueKitten said...
My gosh this is good. You're really talented! :)