New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

The Ire In Viremia

Author's note: I had the idea at a sleepover with my friends.
Author's note: I had the idea at a sleepover with my friends.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 33 34 35

Epilogue

The earth was as cold as death leaking out of the darkness…
A bitter grave for the dead. A suited dwelling for the gloom…
The host lay in the frozen soil, entombed by the shadows. Blind abyss, voiceless night…
Its passing brought a triumph to the world. Its demise was the victory of the living.
Without him, there could be a future of light. No decay piercing existence. A day with no gloom…
The host was motionless; freezing into the world it was no longer a part of.
Death… everyone greets it one day…
The gloom’s blood red eyes flashed open, and he rasped.
But the dead cannot die…
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 33 34 35

ZeeBYoung said...
This is wonderful. All the awards for you Glen Coco.

mervie! said...
Jun. 8, 2011 at 1:24 am:
mervie is such a brave little girl! i cant believe she takes down a massive serpent! wow! and shes like 7, right????

ruklove replied...
Jun. 8, 2011 at 1:26 am :
yer, she's 7. At least, Mervie thinks so. Remember? When they first meet? And then ruk comes along with his sexc bald head, lol. yer, i love merve! i wonder where she ends up when the war is over. and ruk.... actually what happens to all the trolls?

mervie! replied...
Jun. 8, 2011 at 1:27 am :
yeah, what does happen to them? Cause their master is dead and all. Plus, Merve's parents! Are they dead or alive? I need to know!

ruklove replied...
Jun. 8, 2011 at 1:29 am :
well............... they were both locked up in a dungeon....... so...... i'm guessing they are dead, but I don't know either! I really want to find out too, but especially ruk, lol, hes awesome!

ruklove said...
Jun. 7, 2011 at 1:46 am:
am i the only one that wanted Ruk and Kurlz to go out?????

EWWW! replied...
Jun. 7, 2011 at 1:48 am :
EWWWW! Ruk and Kurlz? That is just NASTY! i am a quex and kurlz girl, all the way! they were meant to be!

rukurlz replied...
Jun. 7, 2011 at 1:49 am :
i agree with ruklove...... they are so sweet together. why does it matter if ruk is a troll?

no!!! replied...
Jun. 7, 2011 at 2:03 am :
ruk and kulz???????are u kidding me? gross! that's SOOOOO wrong!

rukurlz replied...
Jun. 7, 2011 at 2:04 am :
i like the idea of those two together as well! they would be so sweet!

love replied...
Jun. 7, 2011 at 2:07 am :
I think that regal and kurlz would be good.... i no that regal gets with abcde, and kurlz likes quex,.... but i think that their personalities would be good together. he's all smirks and shes so random and funny adn they can get on eachothers nerves and stuff. i love the idea of them! <3 kuregal :D XD

ruklove replied...
Jun. 7, 2011 at 2:45 am :
kuregal? NO WAY!!!!! Regal and Abcde are meant to be. they love each other!

areyoukiddingme? replied...
Jun. 7, 2011 at 3:49 am :
seriouslu guys! It is totally Querlz or Kuex.... I dont no yet, lol. But there is no such thing as rukurlz or kuregal. Abcdegal or Regabcde are perfect. Malish or Varn are cuties. Jimonenim or Denimone..... i wonder if they get back together after that whole tiff. that's putting it lightly lol.

i<3quex replied...
Jun. 7, 2011 at 3:54 am :
QUEX 'N' KURLZ FOREVA! I am a total (as 'areyoukiddingme?' put it) Kuex or Querlz fan! They are totally meant to be! rukurlz is just WRONG! can you even hear what you are saying? I agree totally with the person above ^^^. LOVE THIS NOVEL! :D :D

silverlining replied...
Jun. 7, 2011 at 7:21 am :
kurlz and ruk are NOT gettin together! yuk! so so SO wrong! why are people making up names for couples? it's so weird, but also kindah cool. i like this novel

ruklove replied...
Jun. 8, 2011 at 1:20 am :
you don't no if they are getting togeth or not! There are (from what ive heard) 2 more books to be written, and ruk didnt die in this one as other people have thought....... ruk may be a nasty troll in the begining, but he becomes nice coz of kurlz. they would be cute, and mervie would be like their daughter, lol, jks!

ruklove replied...
Jun. 8, 2011 at 1:21 am :
there are 2 more books in the series, so how do u know? anything could happen! and i think that they would be so cute togeth with merve as their daughter, lol, jks!

sesameandemases said...
Jun. 7, 2011 at 1:34 am:
hiyya! just wanted to tell ya me and my sis loved this! it was so funny we were cracking up alot. and i swear i cried when hyenthis died, AND when  she left merve. oh! i LOVE THIS SO MUCH!

bec<3jake replied...
Jun. 7, 2011 at 1:36 am :
I cried too! I was so sad! I can't believe that! Hyenthis was so beautiful and such a good friend. why did she have to go????????

slimjims replied...
Jun. 7, 2011 at 1:39 am :
i didn't cry..... but i almost did! my sista called me a wuss, lol