Darkest Hour

Author's note: Baised on The Dark Visions trilogy By L.J Smith
Author's note: Baised on The Dark Visions trilogy By L.J Smith  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13 Next »

Chapter One: The offer.

There I was another dreary day in the life of meShannon. I’m listening to the “it” girls talk about their next party. The thing is I really wasn’t ever invited so what’s the point. You don’t invite the class witch to your parties. It wasn’t my fault I hade my out of the ordinary ringed eyes that were truly purple. I’m about 5”5 with hair to my shoulders that is dirty blonde. When it comes to weird I’m that girl. People are always commenting on me. I have a rare talent that makes everyone think I’m a freak. I can predict the future. Well my drawings can anyways. I looked down at what I was drawing. I saw a face take form with sad Doe eyes looking up at me. The child had charley temple hair. Mr. Jackson passed my desk and took up the drawing, “Daydreaming again Ms.Gilbert?” “No sir I was just doodling “I stuttered. Just then a student named Tanner walked in. “Sorry to interrupt Mr. Jackson but Shannon is needed in the office immediately,” Tanner looked at me. I got up and marched out of the class room and heard one of the girls whisper “I bet she’s pregnant,” I gritted my teeth and walked out of the class. As soon as I got to the office a lady stood up. “Shannon, it’s so good to see you again, do you remember who I am?” I looked at the lady like she had lost her mind. “My name is Jennifer Blake, My boss Mr. Zeeman wants to start a special kind of school where kids like you can grow to use your powers more. What do you think do you want to join us?” Before I could respond I heard a crunch of metal. We ran out side and there in the window was the face I had drawn. I fell to my knees and Vomited right there in front of everyone I knew.
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13 Next »