Love in History

Author's note: all i did to think of this was...honestly i can't remember but i love the result of it.
Author's note: all i did to think of this was...honestly i can't remember but i love the result of it.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   1 2 3 Next »

Prolouge

Present Time…New York City
The car came at her fast. Horns blared and tires screamed on the wet road in the night rain. With a nasty case of whiplash and a flash of the light the cars collided and time reversed.

1345...Scotland
The carriage came bursting toward them. The horses spooked by the snake. Her father tried to steer them away but t’was too late. They collided a bright light flashed and time moved with great haste.
Chapters:   1 2 3 Next »

This book has 3 comments. Post your own now!

KellyKay said...
Apr. 20, 2011 at 10:35 am
anks i have written more but i keep forgetting my notebook at home when i come to school. i actually should becasue i need to do math but i manage. I'll have mroe soon thanks for reading

Mara03851 said...
Apr. 20, 2011 at 7:56 am
This story is amazing! I love it! Please, please, please get up more chapters! I love the idea and how it's written.

KellyKay replied...
i've stopped writing this for right now becasue i lost interest and i'm working on another book that i'm sending to a publisher soon but i will pick this one back up. i just need to rewrite it becasue i changed the plot. thanks for understanding