Don't Worry, I'm Still Here..

Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8

I missed you…

I wake up from what I thought was a nightmare. But as I look around, I notice that I am floating on clouds. How is this possible? I look around and I see nobody here but me. Am I really dead?
“Carter…” I heard somebody saying my name in a soft voice that sounded kind of like Amethyst. I turn around, and there she was. She was sitting on a swing that was also just floating on a cloud.
“Amy..?” I said shocked but excitedly.
“Dad’s being quite the jerk, huh?”
“Uhmm, yea. Amy, oh my gosh I’ve missed you!” I rush over to her and give her a hug.
“I missed you too, Carter. But I’ve been hanging out with you every day.”
“What are you talking about? You’re dead! Am I dead?”
“Yes, we both are dead. But while you were alive, I was still by your side every day. I was the one who told you to run. I was the one who told you to go with dad and not mom.”
“Why, Amy?”
“Because I wanted you to be with me. Plus, I needed your help to get mom and dad back together.”
“What?”
“By you being dead, that upset dad. And he overheard Candice and Natalie talking about how dumb you were just like me for running and killing yourself. And so that brought him back to Michigan where he met up with mom and they got back together.”
“So, because of me dying, they already got back together?”
“Yea, you’ve been asleep for about three weeks.”
“Really?”
“Yea. But I’m catching you up on what’s been going on. So mom and dad got back together, and Candice got arrested for getting drunk and then murdering some guy off the street.”
“Predictable.”
“Ha-ha, yeah. And of course mom and dad are still upset about how we both dyed, but I helped them to not be so sad.”
“How?”
“Mom’s pregnant with a new son or daughter, so they won’t be lonely.”
“You’re amazing, Amy.”
“Yep. They are hoping for a boy so they can name him Arthur, which is a pretty close combination of Amy and Carter. Wouldn’t you say?”
“Yeah. It sounds perfect.”
“Yep.”
So after meeting up with Amethyst in heaven, we got a lot of time to catch up. She was telling me all about what she had been doing in heaven and what she had been doing on earth with me. We also got to go sit with my parents together again. It just sucks that they can’t see us though. But whenever they pray to us, we can whisper in their ear, and they can hear us in their minds and their hearts. And finally the day came, where mom had her son Arthur, and they lived a happy life together raising him. We got to watch mom and dad raise him happily, and he had a fun time getting to learn about the both of us. But all I can think about now, is how happy I am to be with my sister, my family, and my new baby brother…
Together…

The End
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8