Don't Worry, I'm Still Here..

Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »

Prologue…

My sister was the best. She took me with her everywhere she went, and when I got put down by my friends when I was hoping to go hangout with them, she always either took time out of her personal life or canceled her time with friends just to hang out with me. She was my best friend. I couldn’t ask for anyone better than my sister. If I needed help, she was always there for me. If I was lonely, she always included me into everything she did. Her name was Amethyst, but most of the time, I call her Amy. She just turned nineteen about a month ago. But even though she is that old and is very busy, she always finds time to spend with me.
Me? I’m just little old Carter. Amethyst would always say that I was the smartest fifteen year old she knew because of how hard I work in school. I’ve been asked if I wanted to skip a grade, but I decided not to because I wanted to stay with my friends. I also thought I wasn’t smart enough to skip a grade even though I was the one to get all A’s in school. So I just stayed in my regular classes. But if I wasn’t at school, I was with friends. If I wasn’t with friends, I was with Amy.
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »