Impossible

-Raye
Impossible
Summary: Mary (15) and her younger sister, Annabelle (8), are two sisters with a long inherited history. After their father leaves them before Annabelle was even born, life is okay. But suddenly their mother leaves, too, faking her own death. Carried by their father, the Demon virus has infected both them and their mother, and split their family apart. Now the entire world is closing in on them, and the girls are left to fend for themselves - a test given to them that they may not yet be able to handle. And worst of all- you accomplish your final demon transformation, basically, from love at its purest... and there are those determined to transform the two girls.

This book has 3 comments. Post your own now!

Ryter said...
You didn't use your own plot. You had a great idea, and didn't use it. What happened to the 8 y/o? Why did you keep changing the girl's age from 16 to 18? What happened to the adventure part where the sisters would have to get rid of the curse? If this is just your ending, I'd say it's great. But still, the question lingers. This is your ending, so was the adventure moot? It sounds like an amazing idea, and the way you write, I know you can pull it off. Just use your idea to it's potential and d... (more »)

Ryter replied...

I'm sorry! I missed you're note! I didn't realize it was a dream scene! I feel horrible :(

Since it was a drea scene and not the real story, I'd say it was great! I love the idea, and the dream scene is good. But still, why did you change the girl from 16 to 18 multiple times?

-Raye replied...
Mar. 13, 2011 at 10:44 am
Sorry it may have been confusing! The boy she loves is 18 and the girl herself is 16.