Home > Novel (Fiction) > Other Novels > Rest in Peace

Rest in Peace

D.B.Kinkers
Rest in Peace
Summary: In truth, death is a tragedy. It’s one of the things that can really tear you up emotionally. It causes people to do crazy things. Especially if you loved the one in question, the “victim”, the one that died isn’t always a victim though, but in this case I am. If only some one would have told me that sooner.
People think that having a loved one die can be about one of the worst things that can happen to them. I suppose that’s reasonably true. But you tell me, what’s worse: having a sister, daughter, or girlfriend that you loved (and found out you were cheating on her the day she died), die? Or being that sister, daughter, and girlfriend that died, but didn’t know.
My name is Jessica Meiners. I’ve been dead for 3 years 4 months and 18 days. And I’m just now about to be able to rest in peace. I’m Jessica Meiners, and this is my story.

Tags: friends

This book has 13 comments. Post your own now!

Seshat said...

That is so good!!!

PJD17 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Great story i d love to read more  could you please take a look at and comment on my story Manso's Shame  i  would really appreciate the feedback

D.B.Kinkers replied...
Mar. 27, 2011 at 11:45 am
Thanks! and of course I'll check it out.

prilla24 said...
Oh my gosh this is amazing please post more this is great I want to read more!!

D.B.Kinkers replied...
Mar. 21, 2011 at 8:47 am
haha thanks!! I'm working on more right now. :)

Rosepetals59 said...
I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!! Please post more!!

D.B.Kinkers replied...
Mar. 4, 2011 at 11:09 am
Thanks and i'm working on more right now. :)

BDOG said...

This is a great novel :) LOVE IT. 5 stars :)

D.B.Kinkers replied...
Mar. 4, 2011 at 11:10 am
  Thanks!!

Writomania This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

Hi! The caption is really catchy.. I like the overall feel of your book. Want more!

Please check out my work, the diary of a teenaged lunatic and leave your comments!

Thanks!

D.B.Kinkers replied...
Thanks and of course i'll check it out! :)

blackrabbit said...
Feb. 19, 2011 at 11:48 am
I love this, I'm sure this is not all you have! Write more please, I'd like to see the rest, deffinately!

D.B.Kinkers replied...
thanks. I'm workin on more right now. I'll post it as soon as I've finished.