One girl a million insecurities

Author's note: this was written out of anger,hurt, and improvement to myself as a person.
Author's note: this was written out of anger,hurt, and improvement to myself as a person.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 10 Next »

LAST YEARAT MOUNTVIEW

I made it to my last year, all though I was still suffering it helped to know I had one year left then I could start over. But I knew it was going to be one hell of a ride. 8th grade was tough but as the year went on I began regaining my pride and confidence. I had a tough time with grades and such, but I wasn’t going to stay back in hell so I worked my hardest to make it out of the jail cells.
I did it! That year was hard I was still pushed but it didn’t get to me..as much as before. I was still harassed by stupid girls, but I beat them. I graduated with at least a little bit of myself along with me. I can say now middle school was one hell of a fight. I just wonder would the war continue in high school. Only one way to find

Timekeeper This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 29, 2011 at 11:43 am:

God, it seems like Middle School was the  tougest time for almost everyone. This was very honest and relatable, and it takes courage to share your personal stories!

Please check out my novel "SuperNOVA" and post your thoughts on it! Thanks :D

misstywaterfall replied...
Jan. 29, 2011 at 12:04 pm :
yah it was and thanks