One girl a million insecurities

Author's note: this was written out of anger,hurt, and improvement to myself as a person.
Author's note: this was written out of anger,hurt, and improvement to myself as a person.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next »

BACK HOME

It was a good day, when we went to the airport and boarded the plane and Diego, Mom and I were on our way back to where I defined as home. I knew we weren’t going be living the same place as before but all that mattered was we were going back. We arrived at the airport in Boston and we were greeted by a family member I hadn’t seen in so long it was Auntie bev. She was there waiting for us and I was so happy to see her. We then got our stuff and went in the car a headed to see Grammies and Alison. We got to their apartment and we were all so happy to see them. We stayed at Grammies house that night, then the next day we were going to go the homeless shelter in Southbridge. Before we did I got to see another person who I probably missed the most, my dad.
I went to Auntie Deb’s house and saw my dad and I ran into his arms and gave him a big hug. I hadn’t seen him in so long and I wasn’t so happy to see him.
We got to the shelter and it wasn’t as bad as I thought it was going to be. I thought that it was going to be dirty and the people would be mean and stuff but I wasn’t like that at all. The people were nice, we got a meal every night and the beds were comfy it was nice. We were there for 3 days and they same reason as when we were in Puerto Rico mother got into a fight with the people there and got us kicked out. We then had to go live at Grammies house with her and Alison. We lived in Worcester with them for a summer and then we found our own apartment. I was kind of excited but we were moving to a town I had never been to before so I didn’t know what was going to happen.
It was Holden. I didn’t know how Holden was or anything but when they told me we were moving to Holden something didn’t feel right inside of me. It was almost like when you know someone is in the room but you cant see him or her or hear him or her it was that kind of feeling. Then I thought maybe this could be good. Then I realized it wasn’t.

Timekeeper This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 29, 2011 at 11:43 am:

God, it seems like Middle School was the  tougest time for almost everyone. This was very honest and relatable, and it takes courage to share your personal stories!

Please check out my novel "SuperNOVA" and post your thoughts on it! Thanks :D

misstywaterfall replied...
Jan. 29, 2011 at 12:04 pm :
yah it was and thanks