New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

One girl a million insecurities

Author's note: this was written out of anger,hurt, and improvement to myself as a person.
Author's note: this was written out of anger,hurt, and improvement to myself as a person.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next »

PREFACE

PERFACE: WHATS HAPPENING I’m so sick of everything! Nobody knows the pain I go through. Everybody sees me as this girl who’s tough but everyday I walk down the hall and it feels like a never-ending path to nowhere. Seeing everybody all happy in the hall, that’s when I realize, I’m lonely. People say they are there but their not. All my friends care about me but I don’t feel like anyone really does care about me. All of this just gets worse when I get home. It seems everyone constantly bi***es me at. I hate this I wish I could just leave and escape everything and everybody. But I cant. I don’t know why everything is so bad cant stand here or even being alive, I used to wake up wanting to get up and live life, but now I wake up thinking man I wish I didn’t just wake up. My whole life has been a constant struggle for the acceptance of my friends, family, and classmates. Ever since I was young I would get teased and made fun of because of many reasons but I can never be accepted by anybody. That’s why I am the way I am. The way I am is so beyond depressed there’s no words to describe it. Everyday I feel worthless and hopeless, like all I have to do is sit and take s**t from everybody in my life. Hi, my name is Chrystal and I’m 15 years old in high school; I’ve had a long painful journey in my life dealing with the struggles of high school. I just want all this pain to stop. This all started when I moved, or taken against my will with no say at all in it to Puerto Rico.

Timekeeper This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 29, 2011 at 11:43 am:

God, it seems like Middle School was the  tougest time for almost everyone. This was very honest and relatable, and it takes courage to share your personal stories!

Please check out my novel "SuperNOVA" and post your thoughts on it! Thanks :D

misstywaterfall replied...
Jan. 29, 2011 at 12:04 pm :
yah it was and thanks