Home > Novel (Fiction) > Other Novels > Don't Touch Me

Don't Touch Me

Savannah F.
Don't Touch Me
Summary: While Jayden tries to keep a secret past, Jon tries to uncover it. In the process the two become close.. but how close is too close for Jayden? How much can she trust? What does she have to lose?

This book has 8 comments. Post your own now!

bigdreamer14 said...

Okay...well... I really don't know what to say about this. Everyone is telling you how great it is, and I'm only trying to be real here, and I have to say it's not that amazing. I feel like you can go more indepth with it because it seems like it has potential but I'm not getting it. I have to say though, it kinda seems like my own book but that's all I'm going to say. You have to read it to find out (and for some reason, all the quotes and everything are meshed together and uno... (more »)

2-Is-Better-Than-1 replied...
I am not mad at you... I know this book needs work... but just because people aren't viewing  your book doesn't mean you need to bash on mine... I have written short stories as well

2-Is-Better-Than-1 replied...
I'd look at your book but i don't know what it's called

Timekeeper This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 30, 2011 at 12:54 am

This book rocks!  I thougth the pacing was just right, especially for the tone of the story. Please write more.

Please check out my novel SuperNOVA and leave your thoughts. Thanks :D

2-Is-Better-Than-1 replied...
Thanks, I will check out your book too (:

Medina D. said...
WONDERFUL!!! Write more!!

CrazyWriter said...

I like it though i think its a little too fast...keep it going though

~CRazYwRITeR~

2-Is-Better-Than-1 replied...
Yeah, I need to work at that. I just dont like itwhen an author spends to much time with detail because then the book gets boring.. but thanks for the feed back (: