Home > Novel (Fiction) > Other Novels > My Messed-Up Life (or something along those lines)

My Messed-Up Life (or something along those lines)

Mika K.
Summary: Emilie sneered at me and turned to Adrian with a smile bright enough to light up the whole of Broadway. "Omigosh! Adrian? Is that you? What a cowinkie-dink!" she squealed, putting a hand on his and laughing. I stiffed a giggle at her lame word and looked to the blackboard, finding the Homeework section and starting to copy it. "What are you laughing at, Avalon? Too giddy cos a guy talked to you?" Emilie laughed, holding up her dainty palm for a highfive that she never got in return. Adrian just sat there looking at her with a confused look.
Can you belive her, Savannah?
Yeah, she's so spoiled!
You're way better than her.
Oh, thank you... wait... YOU'RE TELEPATHIC?! I whirled around in my seat to face Adrian, my eyes huge with the thought of him being telepathic, but he just winked at me and went back to copying the homework. I stared at him for a moment, trying to figure out if what just happened was real... did Adrian really just talk in my mind? Or was I just going loopy?

This book has 8 comments. Post your own now!

Regs_the_Shorty said...
LOVE IT!!!! My name is Regan but obviously its spelled differently :/ but I'm in my schools glee club too!!!!!!

D.B.Kinkers said...
Post more! It's awesome!

FunFace said...
can you post the rest please and thank you

CrazyWriter said...

I aboslutely love this! Its SOO FUNNY!! i feel like Savannah . in the 1st chap. when they were talking and she was likeWait your telepathic! i  was laughing so hard i almost cried! only 2 bad things i see1) the title-- i love the story but i just dont think the title matches the story,maybe i should wait till later but right now idont see the title and the story matching2) i thought it moved a little too fast, i mean i probably wouldnt open up about my family so quickly even if... (more »)

C-Rav said...

Really nice job! When I read this I was thinking, "Wow! I could definitely see this as a real book!"

Keep up the good work! Definitely 5 stars! :)

maddymcc17 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow, this is really good, I love it, at first I thought it was going to be a remake of Twilight, but i was really surprised to find out Adrian was telepathic too!! Keep writing :)

Celiaaaa... replied...
When I was writing it I realized this, so I thought it would be better if I made it so that Savannah wasn't the only Gifted One. It's going to be explained more in the second chapter! :)

stellabella21 said...
This is so great! I hope you write more! :) it's really good for your first book!