Home > Novel (Fiction) > Other Novels > Just As He Imagined It

Just As He Imagined It

David R.
Just As He Imagined It
Summary: Steven West is a star quarterback at Foley High School. He has all the skills and brains needed to be a top recruit. His dream is to become a professional quarterback and be as great as his father. Steve's father is the person who he most idolizes.
Steve moves to a new school where he feels he does not fit in. He tries out for the football team but faces many challenges on his path to greatness. After falling in love and going through a few personal tragedies, he learns a lot about himself and others.

This book has 1 comment. Post your own now!

Timekeeper This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 31, 2011 at 5:53 am

This really is just one long short story. And it was alright, I guess. I mean your characters really have no apparent flaws or downsides, and yoyu move from Steven as a high schooler to the end where he is in the Super Bowl? A little too fast paced for a "novel" if you ask me.

Would you mind checking out my novel SuperNOVA on the front page of the novels section and leaving your thoughts on it? Thanks :D