The Black Angel Rises

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4

No Thank You

Ravelle had decided to skip visiting her aunt and walking down a hall when she fell.
“Haha, you should’ve seen where you were walking.” Weiss snorted, looking down at Ravelle.
Ravelle rolled her eyes and began to collect her stuff when Weiss knocked it down again. She was exhausted, and had no time to bother with Weiss.
“She’s so stupid,” she heard Brittany mutter.
“I know babe, I know.” Weiss kissed Brittany.
Ravelle took her time collecting her
Blooming romance gives the story a twist and everyone enjoys blooming romance :)
stuff and slowly stood up. She didn’t have time, the storm was coming in and she needed to leave. She looked up at Weiss and glared at him despite that he was 6 ‘1’ and she was 5 ‘7’.
“Leave me alone, I don’t have time for this.” she glared at him before she had to look away to make sure he didn’t see lightning fly across her eyes.
“Why should I?” Weiss demanded as he began to corner Ravelle.
He cornered Ravelle and she closed her eyes as he was about to punch her.
“What the...” she heard Weiss mutter.
Ravelle opened her eyes to see that Xander was holding Weiss’ arm behind him.
“I wouldn’t do that if I were you.” Xander warned, his emerald green eyes flaring.
“Stop me,” Weiss tried punching Xander with his free arm and missed.
Xander swung for Weiss and punched him. Weiss landed on the floor with a –thud! Xander then looked at Ravelle who was already heading for the girls bathroom.
Ravelle had decided to place on her other outfit for storms. She grabbed her hair into a long ponytail and placed on her glasses that protect her eyes along with her long bangs. She switched into her black tank top, black leather jacket, zipped partway and leather, skinny jeans. She then placed her boots with the small heels. When she saw that the school was empty, she quickly sped to a secret alley.
“No thank you?” a voice asked.
“God, I thought you left after fighting Weiss?” Ravelle asked him.
“Never, I expected you here.” Xander moved closer to Ravelle.
Ravelle backed up and tripped over something, but Xander caught her in his arms. As he had caught her, Ravelle’s glasses came off.
“Thanks,” Ravelle muttered, as she looked away.
“What’s wrong?” Xander asked, frowning.
“Nothing,” Ravelle looked at her glasses.
“Then look at me.” Xander whispered softly.
Ravelle knew she couldn’t keep up her act and she met his eyes.
“Your eyes...” Xander was shocked that they had lightning flashing across them.
“They’re weird right?” Ravelle muttered sharply.
“Yes, but that’s not the problem.” Xander let go of Ravelle, full of admiration.
“So what is,” Ravelle glared at him, “You probably want to tell me that I’m weird, strange, and that you’re going to hate me.”
Rain began to pour as Ravelle’s eyes glistened.
“You are strange except you’re not normal.” Xander chuckled.
“Huh?” Ravelle was confused.
“I can see that you don’t like company much, you hate those other people. You also have a striking resemblance to someone I know.” Xander was circling Ravelle, trying not to give anything away.
“I don’t really want to go there, but I need to go home.” Ravelle walked to where her motorcycle was parked.
“Is it alright if I take you home?” Xander was trying to be courteous.
Feeling amused, Ravelle nodded and climbed after Xander climbed on. They rode off and they arrived at Ravelle’s family’s second penthouse which really belonged to Ravelle’s older brother, Avron. They parked Ravelle’s motorcycle in the family garage.
“How?” Ravelle asked.
“I live here too, and my penthouse is A12.” Xander pointed out.
“You live by yourself?” Ravelle asked in bewilderment.
“Yep, my parents send me money to pay.” Xander replied as he led Ravelle up the stairs.
Ravelle then realized that they were heading in the direction her brother’s penthouse is located at. Soon, they were in front of A13.
“I live here, so you live across from me!” Ravelle was startled at this realization.
“Wow,” Xander was startled too.
“Thank you,” Ravelle whispered as she met Xander’s eyes.
“No prob, but this is a no thank you. I rode you home as a favor.” Xander walked into his penthouse and left Ravelle standing in the hall, confused.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4