haunted construction site | Teen Ink

haunted construction site

October 31, 2018
By chris111, Ky, Kentucky
More by this author
chris111, Ky, Kentucky
0 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
one of my favorite quote´s are ¨wars come and go but my soldiers stay eternal¨ by tupac


Author's note:

no i did not its a mix of scary stores.


The haunted construction site  


There once was a guy his name is Stan. Stan was a hard worker but he had a hard time finding a job. People would say just go get any old job that’s what you have to do that’s life. He would argue no no that’s not what I want to do I need to wait but one day he got tired of hearing them tell him to get a job. So what did stan do you ask well he decided that so they would stop beating him down that he would go ahead and get some random job. So he started looking he searched and searched all over he found a few but none of them wanted to hire him. But one day he heard that someone need a construction worker. The pay was good the job had decent benefits so he decided to try it.

“I mean why not right it sounds pretty good to me,” stan said.  Capital S for Stan

But so little did he know about this place and what he was getting himself into but don't worry he will soon find out all he needs to know. So stan goes to the interview stan arrives at the job interview then he walks in he sees the what he thinks is the boss and the guys that is running the interview says “hey you are you stan”

stan replied “well yes i am is that the boss ?”

The guy then says “never mind that come with me sit let's have a chat”

and stan thinks that's wired but doesn't think much into it so he goes and sits down and the guy says “hi my name is john nice to meet you will like it here as long as…”

then the phone rings

john says “please excuse me i have to get that”

So john answers the phone and as he does so stand is still thinking what could he have possible be about to say it sounded so important maybe even a warning not to do something or to do something. So then john walks back over to stan and looks at him for a second then john leaves without saying a word.

Than the boss walks in and says

“Hi how are you? Sir my name is also Stan. It's nice to meet you,”

“It's nice to meet you as well,” Stan said

“Well how’s the home life? How often are you gone? So i know if you will be able to show up to work or if you are just going to not work out for here” the boss says

Well im gone sometimes shouldn't be a problem” stan said

So stan leves after that and he goes to his house to see his wife and kids the are happy he’s home.

His wife asked “him how did it go sweetie”

Stan replied “i think it went ok a little strange but ok the boss is also name stan i thought that was interesting”

His wife says “well i'm glad it went good im going to go play with the kids while you cook dinner”

Stand says “ok honey i'll talk to you later i need to go to the store and get some stuff after i get out of the shower”

So stan takes a shower and his wife goes and plays with the kids but when stan comes out of the shower thinks to himself he says

“self i don't want to cook i think i'm going to order a pizza and watch tv with my family”

So he does he orders one he's watching his football game and he decides and the pizza gets here so he pays and takes it to the kitchen. And he hears loud noises from upstairs so stan says

“Kids honey dinners here let's eat”

He hears no reply so he says it again

“ honey foods here you and the kids should come eat”

So he gives it a few and watches some more football well after about 30 min of hearing them he goes and gets a beer and ashes in the kitchen he says

“ come on it's time to eat you have school tomorrow and i have to work”

Then he sees his wife's car pull up out front. So he says to himself

¨self if she is out front who is up there with my kids¨

So he runs up the stairs as fast as possible as he is running up the stairs he is yelling the kids names louder and louder. He is in such a panic he doesn't put two and two together   when he gets up there he busts into the door trying to get to his kids as fast as possible.as he thinks to himself.

He says ¨ self who could it be up here with them if not me or my wife who could possibly want to hurt us who could possibly want to do this im nice to so many people¨

Se but to know who is responsible you have to know his past. When he was younger he used to work at another construction site and one day there was an accident. This accident resulted in the someones some getting killed. It was a gruesome thing his skin was peeled back from his body and parts of him where showing bone but he was still alive screaming help me as he dazed in and out of consciousness the screaming that was heard was unlike any other it was truly horrifying. The the dad of that kid blamed him for his son's murder.

The Dad  would wright threatening letters to stan saying ¨one day you will know how it feels to lose you loved ones your kids i will make sure of this¨

After he bust in to the room the things he seen was tarrible something no parent ever wants to see……. And non of them where ever seen again. THE END  



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.