A Death That Dies Twice | Teen Ink

A Death That Dies Twice

By 19turzac BRONZE, Sciencehill, Kentucky
19turzac BRONZE, Sciencehill, Kentucky
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

Work in progress                                                                                                                                        80

A Death That Lives Once More  

The Earth’s protector defends the planet from outside forces. The symbol of peace makes sure nothing will get to its people even if it means losing his own very life. Five years ago, Earth’s tranquility revealed himself to the public. Today he gives his short annual speech at the White House to the world.

“Hello people of Earth, for the ones who do not know me, I am Isaac Agnidev, it has been a good five long years since I came out to the public. Someone called to me, it was an arch enemy of mine, he is on is way soon,he said that he will bring havoc upon Earth in a weeks time. Do not worry fellow citizens, for I will protect this wonderful planet. The militaries of the world, be sure to be heavily prepared next week, I cannot be everywhere at once. I bid you farewell.” Isaac flies out of the area to continue to look over the Earth.

He makes contact with his father in person after a few days of the speech notifying him about the what he truly feels is going to happen soon.  

“Father, I have a sense of bad news I think Cain is coming here soon.” Isaac says while his body trembles in fear.

“Son, I understand your fear, but you have to stand your ground, makes sure nothing gets passed you” he says valiantly in a heroic voice

“But father! It’s Cain Rough, remember that clan war years ago? That must be the reason of his coming, to get his revenge on us, more specifically, me!” Isaac shouts and slams is foot on the ground creating small cracks.

“Well son, you know I am not into fighting anymore, I am too old, so I couldn’t help even if I wanted to, could you make contact with the other Cuvar´s of the solar system? How about Remington? The Cuvar of Mars.” he replies while he puts his hand on his shoulder.

“Eh, I supposed I could, but if I am truly terrified, I will ask for help from one of the other Cuvar´s if I need to, but they will probably say it is my fight and not theirs.” Isaac leaves his father to continue to watch over Earth.

While on patrol, Isaac thinks back at the war. He visualizes the past with Cain and the clan war, it was a brutal battle. Both clans thrived in the solar system, both clan chiefs at the time wanted more power over the solar system because of Earth’s intelligent life. At the age of 12 of Isaac and Cain the war started, many heard about it all over the Milky Way Galaxy. They fought around Jupiter’s moons, with supernatural warriors fighting each other, the events during the war destroyed one of Jupiter’s moons, Callisto. The Rough clan knew that they were overpowered by Agnidev so they tried to get passed Mars and take over Earth by force instead of trying to beat Agnidev first. This reckless strategy caused most of their clan to be wiped out.

Agnidev was successful in conquering the solar system over a 2 year war but it did cost a lot of their clan to be killed as well. After the war, most of the people of both clans fanned out across the galaxy over time since the war because they didn’t want to serve a chief who fought a once friendly neighboring clan over territory of a whole solar system. Now in modern times finding someone in any of the clans are really scarce. Some won’t tell others that they are part of those clans.

After thinking back to the conflict, Isaac continues to fly around the atmosphere to watch. He’s mostly worried about his father in all this. He contacts Remington in fear to see if he can help him out.

“Hey Isaac, I am surprised you called. It’s been awhile! What’s going on?”

“Someone from Rough is coming to destroy Earth. I believe it is vengeance from what happened during that war.”

“Man Isaac, do you have any idea how strong he is now?”

“No idea, but he’s confident enough to come back to Earth. He’s gotta be just as strong as one of us, a Cuvar, do you think he’s become a Razarac for power Remington?

“Eh possibly, but this is your fight, I shouldn’t intervene. That’s if he comes for me too”

“I get that Remington, I guess I’ll go. What do you think the other Cuvar’s would say?”

“They would most likely say the same thing. I wouldn’t try it.”

“Alright, I will get going.” Isaac hangs up the call still worried about the conflict.

Six days have passed. Nothing really changed yet. The people of Earth are worried as ever knowing that he mostly likely will be coming tomorrow. Isaac has been training in his barracks in the past couple of days to be warmed up for when Cain comes. Isaac creates clones of himself to train against. He makes five clones to ready himself upon the danger. Isaac conjures his battle gear. Steel leg armour reaching to the top of his waist. Steel arm braces going from his hands to the top of the shoulder with a long brown sleeveless jacket going over the armour.Then putting a silver belt at his waists over the jacket. Then finally a steel face mask only covering his mouth, nose, then the both sides of his face. He commands the clones come at him, Isaac dodges every move from the five attacking him at one time. After tons of attacks and dodges from the training he suddenly stops.

“This can’t be enough,  I don’t even know how strong Cain will be, this is so frustrating!” as Isaac grunts and punches through a stone wall in his barracks in anger. He doesn’t know what will happen tomorrow. He finds it weird that Cain was so specific when he was coming, he finds it more odd that he would even tell him. He could just as easily took Earth without even telling me, we would be less on guard than usual. Isaac sighs “I guess we’ll know tomorrow.”

The next day comes, the whole population of Earth his in panic. Everyone stayed in their homes, but if they didn’t have one, they would find a neighboring shelter and hoped for the best. The militaries stayed on guard, watching the skies ready to attempt to shoot Cain down before he even lands on the surface. Isaac now wishes that he didn’t tell the world about it so the people wouldn’t panic. Although if he didn’t, there likely be more casualties, it’s better if no one is out in the open and the militaries are on guard. Isaac is very restless, he just thinks and thinks about the possibilities of what would happen. Isaac speaks to all the world leaders in the United Kingdom about what is truly going to happen in his eyes.

During that time in the Atlantic Ocean a mysterious man flies in the atmosphere. A U.S. aircraft carrier see’s him, the people are in panic. They fire two missiles at him, Cain grabs them, turning their trajectory towards the ship damaging a bit on the sides. The man lands on the carrier with his fists clenched. He equips is own battle apparel, black skin tight suit under the armour. Over the suit he puts on heavy looking, future like armour that you would see from Marvel’s Iron Man. It covers from his feet the top of his shoulders. The 34 shipmen on the deck grabs their firearms and start shooting rifles at him. In a fast reaction this man puts up one hand and deflects all in coming bullets like he put the world in slow motion. He sprints at the men taking them out one by one. The lieutenant makes his way to the captain and tells him to contact Isaac. He senses this and grabs him but the neck. He slams him to the ground head first, creating large cracks in the ground. The man gets to the captains quarters.

“Hey little human” says Isaac. The captain can’t move out of fear, without thinking he presses down on an emergency call to contact Isaac immediately. Isaac answers over the call

“Hey, is everything alright. Have you found Cain?” In a quick fashion, he tries to answer Isaac. Cain puts his hand over the captains mouth

“Hey Isaac, it has been a very long time.” Cain answers with a dark menacing voice. Isaac lets out a huge gulp in fear

“Cain, I swear I will kill you, where are you!” Isaac shouts

“I am in the Atlantic Ocean, close to southeast parts of the United States I would say but it is no use in coming right now, I am going to the biggest city in the world to, Tokyo, to make many casualties. See you there.” Cain ends the emergency call. He walks to the edge of the carrier and jumps high in the air then starts flying straight to Tokyo. Isaac also makes his way to Tokyo.

“So many people are going to die, this will not be good!” as Isaac screams. Cain sits on tip of the Tokyo Skytree waiting for Isaacs arrival. Isaac gets to Tokyo, he figures Cain would have done damage to the city.

“Everything seems completely normal” he muttered. He flies around, at the corner of his eye he notices someone on top of the Skytree waiting for Isaacs arrival.

“That’s him, there is no way it isn’t.” He flies over to the tip of the Skytree as terrified as can be.

“Oh Isaac, how long has it been since we’ve seen each other? Around eight years?”

“Yeah it sure has been a long time” Isaac replies

“I would assume you know why I am here. To avenge my entire clan from you measly scum” he says in an angry gruesome tone while clenching both of his fists ready to attack.

“Your clan tried a dangerous tactic during the war, your clan lost the war because of their actions.” as he yells at Cain.

‘‘You are correct, my clans own doing basically lost the war. That doesn’t exclude you from what you did to my father.” Cain throws a punch at Isaac. He retaliates in dodging the attack.

“Your father attacked my mother, I had no choice in that matter!” as he kicks him in pure anger smelling bits of puke being coughed up by Cain. Cain hunched over Isaac’s foot grasping the pain in his stomach. He closes his eyes then opens wide. He looks at Isaac with a daring glare in displeasure.

“Is that the best you can do Isaac! A cuvar would be able to drive someone through buildings with one single attack. Don’t tell me you’re holding back.” as he coughs and coughs feeling the shear pain of Isaac foot straight in his stomach.

“Maybe I am holding back, maybe I’m just scared of powerful you are now. I don’t want to bring the people down below us in danger. Using more than 60 percent of my power would impact you through the Skytree and most likely would topple the tip of the tower.” Cain steps back 13 feet feet away from Isaac. He looks down at the floor below them.

“You want to see how powerful I really am? Well I’m sure you suspect I am a Razarac now. My strength is large planet level of power. Since Earth is about medium size, destroying yours and my once precious planet should be a cake walk.” Cain kneels down and puts both palms of his hands on the floor. He looks up and smiles at Cain menacingly.

“This foundation will be torn under our feet...QUAD QUAKE SHIVER!” The energy from his hands shakes the Skytree and traveling down to the ground creating earthquakes under Tokyo.

To be continued