Welcome To The Show | Teen Ink

Welcome To The Show

May 14, 2018
By CreateologyStudios, Boise, Idaho
More by this author
CreateologyStudios, Boise, Idaho
0 articles 0 photos 0 comments

(Scene 1: Open with Craig packing clothes, supplies, etc for camp)

Craig: (opens his shirt drawer and grabs his favorite shirt) I’ve been waiting all year to wear this to camp! *cheers* I can’t wait to show everyone once they see me, *poses like a model* Craig Stevenson, the main character in every play ever to be produced by the Filming Arts & Acting Industry! (opens his luggage and places the folded shirt on top of a stack of other shirts, next to a stack of pants and shorts)

*cell phone rings*

Craig: *pulls a cell phone out of pocket and answers* Hello?

Jerald P: You all packed and ready for camp yet? ’Cause I am.

Craig: I’m just about ready for camp. I’m just finishing packing up my clothes. So, for camp, what’s the first thing we should do when we get there, besides signing up for auditions for their Summer Musicale?

Jerald P: What I thought we could do was see if anyone else has been a lead singer before like us two have been. And see if there are duos or trios or even quartets. We might even see people who do A Capella!

Craig: You know how we always wanted to join an A Capella group. That could maybe be one of the things that we can audition for, besides the main characters in the Summer Musicale.

Jerald P: That would be (in a goofy voice) fabulous! (normal voice) Although, I think that since we’re already going to be signing up as the main characters in the Summer Musicale, we may have really no reason to do A Capella, except for fun when we aren’t doing anything else.

Craig: I’m pretty sure we’ll always have something to do. That’s just how we are. That’s how we’ve been since Elementary School. Remember that one time where we had to sit out in that soccer game and we had nothing to do? So we decided to…

Both: Beatbox!

Jerald: Oh, those were the good days! I remember when we even won 1st place prize in the Terry Middle School Talent Show for beatboxing and singing A Capella!

Craig: Yeah, and now look where we’re at. We’re both about to leave to a Summer Camp where singing, playing instruments, and anything musical is encouraged.

Jerald P: Which is exactly why we chose to go there this summer! By the way, did you remember to pack your Bible?

Craig: *looks at his desk and notices his Bible is still there* Uh, yeah. I did. *walks over to his Bible, picks it up, and packs it in his luggage next to his shirts* I’m guessing you did already?

Jerald P: You know me so well.

Craig: Why wouldn’t I?

(a brief pause in the conversation)

Jerald P: *away from phone* What?! *back on phone* My mom’s telling me that it’s time for me to get my stuff in the car.

Craig: All right, I guess I’ll be seeing you in a few hours at camp.

Jerald P: Sounds like a plan. See you then.

Craig: Right back at ya. *hangs up cell phone* Looks like it’s time to go. *hurries to the kitchen, with his luggage and cell phone, and grabs his car keys* There we go. Love you, mom and dad!

Mom: We love you too sweetie!

Dad: Have fun. *points his finger* And stay out of trouble. *smiles*

Craig: *smiles back* You know I will. See you guys later! *walks out the front door and closes it* *inhales deeply, then exhales* Time to go and have some fun! *cheers as he climbs into his car, then starts it and drives off to the camp*

(Scene 1 ends)

(Scene 2 opens with Craig arriving at camp)

Craig: *walks in through main entrance of camp carrying his luggage* *looks around for Jerald* Where is he? *continues walking and looking around in the building for Jerald*

Jerald P: *walks through the entrance doors with luggage* Finally! My dream has come true! *pauses* That sounded very cliche!

Craig: No kidding. So… we’re finally here. At the camp, we’ve been dreaming of for what feels like years!

Jerald P: *exclaims* I’m guessing you feel like singing right about now?

Craig: You know me so well.

Jerald P: *chuckles* Oh, great.

*music for opening song starts*

Craig: I’ve been excited since the day, the day that we were told that this is the camp to which we have been enrolled. Now we’re here and it’s so exciting and the people seem so inviting! Singing has been the one thing we’ve dreamed to do, and now that dream has finally come true! Singing is the one thing I could do all day! Here at camp, I may be the one to sing in the play! But first, the auditions I must attend and give the judges 100 percent! Because singing is why I’m here, and here, I have nothing to fear! Here at camp, I can sing A Capella and perform a singing extravaganza! Or even rap with some friends, all the way until the end! Maybe even vocalize, with my friends to socialize! I can even beatbox and rap, making my singing look like a snap! But if I don’t make it into the play, then I might have a singing rage!

Jerald P: If you have a singing rage, you may be placed in a cage!

Craig: And then, I may cry, not being in the play would make me mentally die!

Jerald P: But if being in the play isn’t God’s will, it’s no reason for you to be a pill!

Craig: Not being in the play would make me so mad, but getting angry would be really bad!

Jerald P: Not being in the play is not a big deal, and that is how I really feel.

Craig: When I think about it all I need is practice, and when I practice, I know I’ve got this.

Jerald P: All I want to tell you is that I know and I believe you can do this!

Craig: Here at camp, I can sing A Capella and perform a singing extravaganza! Or even rap with some friends, all the way until the end! Maybe even vocalize, with my friends to socialize! I can even beatbox and rap, making my singing look like a snap!

*music for opening song ends*

Craig: All right, now that that’s done, let’s go get ourselves signed in.

Jerald P: *scoffs* You think?

Craig: Your sarcastic comment is sarcastic. *walks up to the sign-in desk with Jerald*

Christopher: *checks name off of the list and notices Craig and Jerald* Well, hello. Who might you two be?

Craig: My name is Craig Stevenson and this is my friend Jerald Peter.

Christopher: *checks both names off of list* All right. Now all you’ll need is a mark to show that you are a part of the Filming Arts & Acting Industry.

Both: *place their right hands on desk*

Christopher: *marks a cross on each of their right hands* You’re all set! I hope you gentlemen have a wonderful experience.

Jerald P: Thank you, sir. We definitely will. *walks away from the desk with Craig*

Craig: *looks around at other teens* There’s a surprisingly small number of teens who enrolled in this camp.

Jerald P: You just now realized that?

Craig: Don’t judge me.

Both: *approach Zachary Flaughy, who is holding two large bags of luggage*

Zachary: Oh, hello there! *waves his right hand wildly then smacks his lips loudly* My name is Zachary! Zachary Flaughy. But most people call me ‘Laughy.’

Jerald P: Cool. My name is Jerald Peter and this is my friend, Craig Stevenson.

Craig: So, what brought you to this camp?

Zachary: Well, I’ve loved singing since I was about two years old and I’m only singing more the older I get. And that’s pretty much the main reason I’m here.

Craig: That makes three of us.

Zachary: By the way, what do you guys plan on doing when it’s time for auditions for the upcoming Musicale?

Craig: We plan on performing A Capella. Although now that I think about it, what kind of A Capella should we perform, Jerald?

Jerald P: Hmm… *thinks for a brief moment then snaps his fingers* I’ve got an idea! We could perform a popular theme from a popular video game. And I’m pretty sure you know which one I’m talking about.

Craig: *grins* Does this video game’s main character’s name start with an ‘m?’

Jerald P: Indeed it does.

Craig: We’ll show everyone who does A Capella the best.

Jerald H, Mary, John, and Marcus ‘Mute’: *approach Craig, Jerald P, and Zachary*

Jerald H/KJ: So, you must be the new arrivals. My name is Jerald Harriet and these are my friends. *points to Mary* That’s Mary Ferill. *points to John* John White. *points to Marcus ‘Mute’* And finally, Marcus Bett, but we call him ‘Mute,’ since he sadly cannot talk, but he kills it on the drums.

Craig: Awesome! I’m Craig Stevenson and my friends are Jerald Peter and Zachary Flaughy. So, are you guys like a band or something?

Jerald H/KJ: That’s exactly what we are. We are the Jesus Jammers. We all agreed on that name since we’re all Christians.

Jerald P: That sounds pretty catchy.

John/SS: Thanks. If you don’t mind me asking, what do you guys do?

Craig: Jerald, Zachary and I can all sing and Jerald and I can do A Capella.

Mary/BB: That’s neat.

Christopher: *on stage in stage room* Students of the Filming Arts & Acting Industry please be seated in the stage room. I have an announcement!

All: *walk into stage room and find seats*

Christopher: Now as you all know, the summer Musicale is at the end of the week, in approximately seven days. Although, we cannot have a Musicale without singers! So, in about an hour, auditions for the roles in the Musicale will be opened!

All: *cheer and shout*

Christopher: I know you’re all very excited but patience is a virtue. In the meantime, do whatever you tend to do while waiting whether it’s singing, vocalizing or whatever you want. Students dismissed.

All: *stand and leave the stage room*

Craig: *inhales deeply, then exhales* I seriously cannot wait for auditions! Plus, if I don’t get the lead role in the Musicale I might lose my mind!

Jerald P: Craig, we sang about that earlier. There’s no need to again.

Craig: Still, you would probably feel the same if you wanted the role as badly as I do. *bumps into Stacy Vulgan, who is talking to Walter Petersburg* Oh, my apologies!

Stacy: Oh, you’re fine. I forgive you. By the way, I’m Stacy Vulgan and this is my step-brother Walter Petersburg.

Walter: What’s up?

Craig: Just waiting for auditions to start up. Oh, my name is Craig Stevenson, and these are my friends Jerald Peter and Zachary Flaughy.

Zachary: *waves his hand wildly*

Walter: So, why are you guys here? Can you even sing or act or anything?

Stacy: Be nice, Walter!

Craig: Oh, no, he’s fine. Because in fact, my friends and I can sing quite well if I do say so myself.

Walter: Really? Can you prove it?

Jerald P: Yes we can, once auditions open up.

Walter: Unless you get passed by.

Stacy: Walter! Remember what mom said to us?

Walter: About treating others kindly?

Stacy: Yes! She said, ‘Do to others as you would have them do to you.’ That’s Luke 6:31.

Walter: Sorry. I’ve got a bit of an anger problem that I’m currently dealing with. So don’t so surprised if I’m acting like a jerk.

Zachary: It’s all right. We’ll still hang out with you, but in the meantime, we should all be practicing for the auditions.

Jerald P: Agreed. Well, it was nice meeting you, Stacy and Walter.

Stacy: It was nice to meet you as well, Craig, Jerald, and Zachary. Good luck with the auditions.

Craig: Thanks, you too.

Stacy and Walter: *walk away towards cafeteria tables and practice acting for auditions*

Craig: Okay, so we both already know what we’re going to do for auditions, but do you think it’s going to be good enough for us to get the lead roles in the Musicale? Because we’ve got some tough competition.

Jerald P: We’re not ‘competing’ for the lead roles, Craig. We’re just auditioning for any part in the Musicale. And our friends are not competition.

Craig: Maybe not to you.

Jerald P: Anyway, Zachary, would you like to join Craig and I when we audition?

Zachary: Oh, absolutely! What are you going to be doing?

Jerald P: It’s going to be awesome! *walks up to Zachary and whispers into his ear what they’re doing for auditions*

Zachary: Yes! I love that!

Christopher: *in stage room with microphone* All right students of the Filming Arts & Acting Industry, I am proud to announce that the auditions for the Musicale are officially open!

All: *cheer*

Christopher: Auditions will take place right here in the stage room, or as we shall call it, our performance room. Now that auditions are opened up, I have placed a sign-up sheet for the auditioning which is located directly in the main lobby by the entrance doors!

Jerald P: *whispers* Why didn’t he just put the sign-up sheet there before everyone started arriving?

Craig: *chuckles quietly and nudges Jerald* That’s a good point.

Christopher: Now, go on and get your selves sign up!

All: *rush towards audition sign up desk by entrance*

Craig: *notices that Jerald H and his friends are first in line for sign-ups* Hey, Jerald.

Jerald P: What’s up?

Craig: Jerald Harriet and his little ‘gang’ are the first in line for the sign-ups. They must really want to be in the Musicale.

Jerald P: You do realize that the list doesn’t actually go in order, right?

Craig: What do you mean by that?

Jerald P: Well, sometimes the manager of the Musicale just picks auditionees at random.

Craig: So, there’s actually a chance that either we might get to audition first and/or they might audition last?

Jerald P: Yes, there’s definitely a chance.

Craig: Sweet! I really want to go first, honestly, because I’m dying just sitting here, waiting to perform!

Jerald P: Don’t get ahead of yourself. We’re not performing, we’re auditioning.

Zachary: He’s got a point, Craig. I mean, don’t get your hopes up for the Musicale because what if you don’t get the lead role or even a role at all?

Craig: Then I’ll just have to persuade him into giving me the lead role.

Zachary: Craig, Proverbs 3:5 and 6 say ‘Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.’

Jerald P: I know you really want this role, but don’t confuse God’s path with yours.

Craig: I’ll try not to.

Zachary: We really want to be in the play too, don’t get us wrong, but it’s really not a big deal if we don’t make it in. I mean we’re still talented whether we’re in the Musicale or not.

All three: *approach sign up desk*

Craig: Should we just sign our regular names or should we come up with a group name?

Zachary: Ooh! I’ve got a good one!

Jerald P: What is it?

Zachary: How about ‘A Capella Auditionees?’

Craig: That’s pretty catchy. I like it. Let’s do it. *grabs a pen and signs group name*

Jerald P: All right, A Capella Auditionees, who’s ready for auditioning?!

All: *cheer and high five*

Jerald H and friends: *approach Craig, Jerald P, and Zachary*

Jerald H/KJ: Well, well, well. I didn’t expect to see you guys again so soon. Signed up for auditions I’m guessing?

Jerald P: Yes, Craig just finished writing our group name on the sign-up sheet.

Jerald H/KJ: What’s your guys’ group name?

Zachary: It’s A Capella Auditionees. I think it’s got a nice ring to it.

John/SS: That name sounds ridiculous!

Marcus ‘Mute’/DD: *nudges John and shakes his head*

Mary/BB: I think it’s pretty catchy.

Craig: Thanks. By the way, what are you guys doing for your audition?

Jerald H/KJ: You guys’ll have to wait and find out for yourselves, but I can guarantee it’s going to be spectacular.

Zachary: I bet it will be.

Christopher: *walks into main lobby* All right, everyone! Sign-ups are closing very shortly and then the auditions will start! *walks back into performance room*

Jerald H/KJ: It was nice talking to you guys again. I’m sure we will again some other time but my friends and I have got to go practice our song.

Craig: Okay, we’ll catch you later.

Jerald H/KJ: Sounds like a plan. *walks away with friends to back room to do rehearsal*

Zachary: Is it just me or is that Jerald already starting to act strange?

Jerald P: It’s not just you.

Zachary: Oh, thank goodness! I thought I might have been going a bit insane there for a moment.

Craig: Strange or not strange, we’ve got some auditioning to wait for.

Christopher: *walks into the main lobby and picks up sign-up sheet then looks at Craig, Jerald P, and Zachary* If you gentlemen signed up for auditions, I’ll be looking forward to seeing how you perform.

Jerald P: Thank you, sir. I can almost guarantee you’ll be blown away.

Christopher: I’m hoping to be. *laughs then smiles* Good luck. *walks back into performance room* Auditions are now beginning! I repeat auditions are beginning now! You may wait in the performance room until you are called or in the back room to practice.

Zachary: Where do you guys think we should go?

Craig: We should go in the back room so we can practice our A Capella.

Jerald P: That sounds like that’s the only choice we’ve got if we want Mr. Bartholomew to be blown away.

Zachary: Wait a minute. His last name is ‘Bartholomew?’

Jerald P: Yes it is, now…

Zachary: How on Earth do you know that?!

Jerald P: His name tag says his full name. Now, let’s hurry into the back room before we get called on for auditioning.

All three: *rushes to back room, leaving their luggage at a nearby table*

Zachary: I just love the fact that we carried our luggage everywhere until just as we’re heading back to practice for auditions.

Craig: Now’s not the time to point out what we did in the past.

All three: *stop running and enter backroom*

Craig: All right, guys. We’ve got to practice non-stop until we get called on! Are you guys prepared?

Zachary: Well…

Craig: That’s the spirit! Now, if everyone knows the theme we’re doing an A Capella for, then Jerald, would you like to do bass?

Jerald P: Sure thing.

Craig: And Zach, can you do the percussion?

Zachary: I thought you’d eventually ask!

Craig: Great! Now on my count, we’ll start. One, two, three, ba-ba, ba, ba-ba, ba!

Jerald P: *slightly too low-pitched* Ba. Oh! Dang it!

Craig: It’s fine. Let’s do it again. One, two, three, ba-ba, ba, ba-ba, ba!

Jerald P: *correctly pitched* Ba.

Zachary: *starts beat-boxing the Super Mario Bros Main Theme*

Craig: Ba, ba, ba, ba ba ba-ba, ba-ba ba-ba, ba-ba ba, ba-ba-ba. Ba-ba-ba-ba ba, ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba. Ba-ba-ba-ba ba, ba, ba-ba! Ba-ba-ba-ba ba, ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba. Ba, ba, ba!

Jerald P: *simultaneously with Craig* Ba, ba, ba, ba, ba, ba, ba, ba, ba, ba, ba ba. Ba, ba, ba, ba, ba, ba, ba, ba, ba, ba, ba ba. Ba, ba, ba, ba, ba, ba. Ba, ba, ba! Ba-ba ba ba.

Zachary: *stops beatboxing the Main Theme*

Craig: That was great! That’s exactly how it should sound when we perform!

Zachary: I’m a bit surprised at how fast we were able to do the theme correctly.

Jerald P: Well, we are the A Capella Auditionees.

Zachary: Touche.

Craig: Now, do you guys want to practice again just to make sure we’ve got down perfectly?

Christopher: *from performance room* First up to the stage, Stacy Vulgan, and Walter Petersburg!

Jerald P: *sighs* Whoo! I was a bit worried for a second.

Zachary: If you want us to rehearse the theme once more then I’m totally fine with doing so.

Craig: It just has to be perfect.

Jerald P: *sighs* Craig, I know that we told Mr. Bartholomew that we would blow him away but that doesn’t always mean it has to be ‘perfect.’

Craig: Yes! It does. If we want to be in the Musicale then we mustn’t have any mistakes!

Jerald P: *deeply inhales then exhales* Fine. I’ll do it once more, only because we’re friends.

Craig: Okay. We’ll do it just like before. On my count. One, two, thr…

Christopher: *in performance room* Thank you, Stacy and Walter. Harold, Karry, what’d you guys think about their act?

Harold: *in performance room* I felt that it was quite… sophisticated.

Karry: *in performance room* *groans* Harold, you and your sophistication! I honestly think you guys were fabulous!

Harold: I think it could have looked more professional even though she thinks it’s ‘fabulous.’

Christopher: I enjoyed it greatly. But the question is, do you think they would be good in the Musicale?

Karry: Of course!

Harold: Well, I think with a bit more practice, you guys could definitely pull it off.

Stacy: *cheers then hugs Walter* Thank you so much!

Christopher: You’re very welcome. We expect big things from you guys, like today, in the Musicale.

Walter: We’ll do our best.

Christopher: Okay. You are dismissed.

Stacy and Walter: *walk off stage into back room*

Christopher: Next up is, the A Capella Auditionees!

Craig: *in back room* Oh, great. We needed to practice our A Capella again!

Jerald P: *in back room* It’s too late for that now! *turns Craig around* Our time is now!

All three: * walks into performance room and onto stage*

Christopher: Hello, gentlemen. What will you be performing for us today?

Craig: You’ll have to see. But I’ll give you a hint: we’re going to be doing an A Capella of a famous video game theme.

Karry: Ooh!

Harold: I hope you guys sound great.

Craig: Me too. *looks at Jerald P*

Christopher: All right. You may begin whenever you like.

Craig: Okay. *whispers* One, two, three, ba-ba, ba, ba-ba, ba!

Jerald P: Ba.

Zachary: *starts beat-boxing the Super Mario Bros Main Theme*

Craig: *simultaneously with Zachary* Ba, ba, ba, ba ba ba-ba, ba-ba ba-ba, ba-ba ba, ba-ba-ba. Ba-ba-ba-ba ba, ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba. Ba-ba-ba-ba ba, ba, ba-ba! Ba-ba-ba-ba ba, ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba. Ba, ba, ba!

Jerald P: *simultaneously with Craig* Ba, ba, ba, ba, ba, ba, ba, ba, ba, ba, ba ba. Ba, ba, ba, ba, ba, ba, ba, ba, ba, ba, ba ba. Ba, ba, ba, ba, ba, ba. Ba, ba, ba! Ba-ba ba ba.

Zachary: *stops beatboxing the Main Theme*

Christopher: *stands up and claps loudly* That was brilliant!

Harold and Karry: *start clapping*

Harold: You guys nailed it! You guys definitely have got some skills.

Karry: You guys could establish a quartet if you get one more person to join.

Christopher: You guys will definitely be in the Musicale!

Craig: *cheers* Thank you, sir!

Zachary: If you don’t mind me asking, which roles do we get in the Musicale?

Christopher: You guys will do A Capella in the Musicale.

Craig: Wait a minute. That’s it?

Christopher: I believe so. Is there a problem?

Jerald P: No, there isn’t.

Craig: Yes, there is definitely a problem! How did I only get the role of doing A Capella?! I should’ve got the main character’s role in the Musicale!

Christopher: Now, Craig, your guys’ audition was A Capella, not acting.

Jerald P: He’s got a point, Craig.

Craig: I don’t care! I want the main character’s role in the Musicale and I’m going to get it even if I have to use force!

Harold: Use force you say?

Craig: I could call my parents and let them know what mistake you’ve made or I could even sabotage the Musicale!

Jerald P: Craig! Sabotaging the Musicale will only make things worse!

Craig: If it can’t be my way, then it can’t be anyone's way!

Zachary: Craig, who’s plan do you think it is for you to have the main character’s role in the Musicale?

Craig: It’s mine!

Christopher: Craig. I would like you to listen to me for just a moment, please.

Craig: *inhales deeply then exhales* Okay.

Christopher: Now, if you want the role of the main character in the Musicale, then we’ll see if we can work something out… under one condition.

Craig: What would that be?

Christopher: No. More. Threats. Or there will be consequences.

Craig: Yes, sir. I apologize for my unsuitable behavior.

Christopher: Thank you. You men are dismissed.

All three: * walks off stage into back room*

Christopher: Next is the Jesus Jammers!

All four: * walks into performance room and onto stage*

Christopher: Hello, gentlemen and lady. What will you be performing for us today?

Jerald H/KJ: We’re going to be playing an instrumental song that we’ve been practicing for months now and we believe that we can play it near flawlessly.

Christopher: All right. You may begin whenever you guys are ready.

Karry: Good luck.

Jerald H/KJ: *turns around and whispers* All right. John, you got your synthesizers up and ready?

John/SS: I most definitely did.

Jerald H/KJ: Mary, is your bass connected to John’s synthesized amplifier?

Mary/BB: You bet.

Jerald H/KJ: And Mute, are your drums synthesized?

Marcus ‘Mute’/DD: *nods his head*

Jerald H/KJ: Sweet! Let’s show them what we’re made of!

All four: * walks over to their instruments and begin playing Fiber Bundles*

(song continues for 2 minutes without dialogue)

Harold: *whispers* These guys are doing an amazing job, don’t you think?

Karry: *whispers* Yeah, it sounds like they’ve been practicing for quite some time.

(song continues without dialogue until 4-minute mark)

Christopher: *whispers* I already want these guys to play the background music for our Musicale! They’re phenomenal!

(song continues until it ends)

Christopher: *stands up and claps loudly* Bravo! You guys were astounding!

Jerald H/KJ: Why, thank you very much, sir. We practiced pervasively until we got it just right.

Christopher: And it turned out beautifully! And now, time to make a decision, which I believe was already made before you guys finished performing. How would you guys like to play the music for the upcoming Musicale?

Jerald H/KJ: Absolutely!

Mary/BB: We would be honored!

Christopher: Splendid! I’m looking forward to rehearsals already! Now, you guys are dismissed.

Jerald H/KJ: Thank you again, sir. *walks off stage into back room*

Jerald P: Hey, Jammers! You guys sounded fantastic up there.

Jerald H/KJ: Thank you. We really worked hard on that song.

Zachary: We could definitely tell.

Jerald H/KJ: So, how did you guys do? I’m guessing it didn’t go so well based on what everyone heard from Craig.

Jerald P: It went very well, but Craig wanted the lead role and threatened Mr. Bartholomew.

John/SS: You had a temper tantrum just because you wanted some stupid role in the Musicale?!

Craig: *walks up to John and points at him* Watch it. I’ve never been given another role other than the lead and I’m not starting now.

John/SS: You may never start for all we know.

Craig: *grabs John’s shirt* If you don’t shut up right now…

Jerald P: Let go of him, Craig! *pulls Craig away from John* It’s bad enough you threatened one man today.

John/SS: Yeah, Craig. Haven’t you learned your lesson yet? Or do you just keep hearing that singing voice in your head?

Mary/BB: Don’t push it, John.

Zachary: We should probably go put our luggage in our room before we forget about it.

Jerald P: That sounds like a good idea, doesn’t it, Craig?

Craig: *growls quietly* (sarcastic) Sure. It sounds wonderful.

Jerald P: Good. Now, let’s be on our way. Take care, guys. *leaves with Craig and Zachary*

John/SS: Now that that’s done, I would say it’s time to celebrate!

Jerald H/KJ: And how are you going to celebrate?

John/SS: You should already know this. *grins*

Both: Rapping.

John/SS: Cue the music!

(John’s Rap instrumental starts playing)

John/SS: I can’t believe that we are the band!In the Musicale instead of the A Capella man! Practicing that song got us in the show! I am truly grateful for the part we were bestowed! Rapping this song shows you how I feel! Us playing in the Musicale is for real! And I’m gonna tell you that I’m feeling great! Playing in the Musicale must have been our fate! We have made good use of our time! This is the opportunity of our lifetime! That’s the end of my rapping song! If only you guys would’ve sung along!

(John’s Rap instrumental stops playing)

Jerald H/KJ: You still have it in you.

Mary/BB: And he always will.

John/SS: Well, rap is my favorite genre of music.

Jerald H/KJ: That’s one thing you and ‘Mute’ have in common.

Marcus ‘Mute’/DD: Mm-hmm.

John/SS: That is true. Speaking of truth, I think we’ve seen the true side of Craig today after what happened when he and his friends finished their audition.

Mary/BB: I agree with what John’s talking about. Craig must’ve seriously wanted the lead role in the Musicale if he’s actually being a menace towards the camp manager and the assistants.

Jerald H/KJ: I think someone should be assertive and stand up to Craig.

John/SS: It still ticks me off that Mr. Bartholomew allowed Craig to take the lead role by force!

Jerald H/KJ: You know, I think I have an idea of what to do and who to talk to about Craig’s little ‘incident.’
(Scene 2 ends)

(Scene 3 opens with Craig and Jerald getting ready for bed in their room)

Craig: Well, I think auditions went all right today.

Jerald P: Yeah, you talked real smooth, didn’t you?

Craig: It could have gone better if I was given the lead role right then and there.

Jerald P: It could have gone better if you just accepted the role he gave to you!

Craig: I’ve never accepted the ‘lower’ roles and I never will.

Jerald P: Clearly you don’t care about what others feel about your singing or acting, it’s all about you.

Craig: No it isn’t!

Jerald P: Tell that to the camp director. You’re lucky God is letting you stay here.

Craig: *sighs*

Jerald P: This conversation is far from over. We’ll talk later. *lies down on the bed, pulls the blanket over himself, and rolls over to sleep*

Craig: *lies down on the other bed* If only they would cooperate with me. *closes his eyes and falls asleep*
(Scene 3 ends)

(Scene 4 opens with Harold Harry waking up)

Harold: *yawns* Oh, boy. Better get my midnight drink... of water. *climbs off the bed, walks to his room’s door, opens it, and walks out*

(Post-Apocalyptech starts playing)

Harold: *walks into the kitchen and grabs a cup*

Jerald H/KJ: (outside the kitchen) *slides the knife across door slowly*

Harold: What the…? *opens the kitchen door and peeks his head out* Hello? *inhales then exhales* Is anyone there? *waits for a brief moment before walking out to water fountain*

Jerald H/KJ: *laughs quietly*

Harold: *gasps* Seriously! *fills his cup full of water and drinks it*

Jerald H/KJ: *walks up behind Harold*

Harold: *turns around and gasps*

Jerald H/KJ: *grabs Harold’s neck* There, there. No need to get choked up! *laughs maniacally* Time to take you to my place!

Harold: *passes out*

Jerald H/KJ: *lets go of Harold* Didn’t even choke you out! You ought to man up! But avoid the steroids. Ha! I love rhyming without trying.

Harold: *mumbles*

Jerald H/KJ: Shhh! *whispers* You might wake everyone up. *drags Harold away* Man, you’re much heavier than you look! *continues dragging Harold*

(Post-Apocalyptech stops playing)
(Scene 4 ends)

(Scene 5 opens with Craig lying in bed awkwardly cuddling a stuffed panda doll)

Jerald P: *whispers* Craig.

Craig: *Snores*

Jerald P: Craig.

Craig: *snores obnoxiously*

Jerald P: *shouts* Craig!

Craig: *mumbles*

Jerald P: You…! *sighs* *grabs the stuffed panda doll and throws it at Craig’s face* Get up!

Craig: *gets up slowly, stretches his arms and yawns* Wha…? What were you saying? I was having a dream that someone who looks a lot like you kept calling my name for some reason.

Jerald P: You don’t say.

Craig: Besides, why did you wake me up already?

Jerald P: For starters, it’s 7:56, which means breakfast is going to start very soon, and second, Harold is missing!

Craig: Harold? That one guy who was assisting the camp director?

Jerald P: Yes! He hasn’t been seen since last night!

Craig: Have you guys thought that he could just be hiking or something?

Jerald P: Students and assistants alike are not allowed out of this building without the camp director!

Craig: Makes sense. You wouldn’t wanna go out and find some cliched masked killer with a machete and end up dead.

Jerald P: Craig! This is serious! You need to get dressed and head out to the main lobby for breakfast because I’m guessing Mr. Bartholomew will say something about Harold’s disappearance.

Craig: All right, all right. I’ll be out there in a few minutes.

Jerald P: You’d better hurry or you might get yourself into trouble… again.

Craig: Don’t *yawns* worry about me.

Jerald P: You’re right. You should be the one who’s worried.

Craig: Whatever.

Jerald P: *walks out of room to cafeteria*

Craig: *stands up and stretches* Might as well listen to Jerald. *grabs a shirt out of his luggage*
(Scene 5 ends)

(Scene 6 opens with everyone sitting in performance room)

Craig: *walks into performance room and sits next to Jerald P* So, what did I miss?

Jerald P: You mean besides breakfast? You haven’t really missed much of anything except for everyone clearly freaking out over Harold’s disappearance!

Craig: Geez, dude. Chill out.

Jerald P: Don’t tell me to chill out. I mean, do you even care that Harold’s disappeared all of a sudden?

Craig: Well…

Christopher: *on stage* Listen up, students! As you have all probably figured out, Harold has gone missing off last night. Today, we’re going to search the entire campgrounds until we find out where Harold is. Does everyone understand?

All: Yes, sir!

Christopher: All right, you students are dismissed to go find Harold. Let’s move!

All: *run out of performance room and begin searching for Harold*

(Move by Thousand Foot Krutch starts playing)

John/SS: *in separate room* *whispers* Look, listen to my voice. If you’re making the choice tell me all the girls and the boys either scream or rejoice, let’s make that noise. Either move or we will all be destroyed. *normal voice singing* Move and show me what you can do when you step into the circle and shake like we do. Move when you just can’t take it and move if you just feel like breaking it. Can you hear me? Stop, look, listen to my voice, it was never my choice to feel all alone. This is my home. Back up, you don’t know if you’ve never been here, you’ve never been to the place inside, I face my fears, it takes everything I am. Move and show me what you can do when you step into the circle and shake like we do. Move when you just can’t take it and move if you just feel like breaking it. Move and show me what you can do when you step into the circle and shake like we do. Move when you just can’t take it and move if you just feel like breaking it. If you come near me, stop, look, listen to my voice, if you’re making the choice tell all the girls and the boys either scream or rejoice, let’s make that noise Either move or we will all be destroyed. Back up and let go if you’ve never been here, you’ve never been to the place inside, I face my fears, it takes everything I am. Move and show me what you can do when you step into the circle and shake like we do. Move when you just can’t take it and move if you just feel like breaking it. Move and show me what you can do when you step into the circle and shake like we do. Move when you just can’t take it and move if you just feel like breaking it. I come crashing to the floor and I know there must be more like me. I’ve seen this all before, I can’t carry this anymore, break free. Breath, and leave until the storm is over. ’Cause underneath, there’s a diamond passing over. So breath, let’s leave until the storm is over, because I want to take you away. Move and show me what you can do when you step into the circle and shake like we do. Move when you just can’t take it and move if you just feel like breaking it. Move and show me what you can do when you step into the circle and shake like we do. Move when you just can’t take it and move if you just feel like breaking it.

All: *simultaneously with the song* *run around camp, looking in various places for Harold*

Jerald P: *runs into the kitchen, searches in cabinets, fridge, freezer, and pantry then runs out of kitchen*

Zachary: *runs into the bathroom and checks stalls for Harold, then runs out of bathroom*

Stacy and Walter: *run past ‘cabin rooms’ and skimming through corridors and searching in office rooms looking for Harold*

Christopher and Karry: *run around in performance room looking for Harold in various places*

Craig: *runs out of performance room, past cafeteria, and into his ‘cabin’ room to practice singing*

Jerald H/KJ and friends: *run around through corridors, checking in various places including the free time room*

(Move by Thousand Foot Krutch ends)

All: *run back into the performance room*

Christopher: Well, has anyone found Harold yet? I can’t say I have. Jerald P?

Jerald P: No luck. I checked everywhere in the kitchen, quite literally.

Christopher: Zachary?

Zachary: Nothing. I checked every stall in the bathroom.

Christopher: Stacy? Walter?

Stacy: We checked by the cabin rooms, but nothing.

Walter: We even checked in the office rooms just in case, but he wasn’t in there either.

Christopher: Jerald H? Have you and your friends had any more luck than the rest of us?

Jerald H/KJ: We’re really sorry, but I can’t say we have.

Christopher: *cries out* Wait a minute. Where is Craig?

Jerald P: I think I have an idea of where he’s at. *runs to his cabin room, where he finds Craig vocalizing*

Craig: *stops vocalizing and looks at Jerald P* Oh, hey! I’ve been wondering where you were at.

Jerald P: How long have you been in here?! Everyone has been running around like crazy searching for Harold and you’ve just been sitting in here, practicing your singing!

Craig: *shrugs his shoulders* Maybe Harold is just having too much fun exploring outside the camp.

Jerald P: And if he is exploring outside the camp, he may be dead! At least act like you care and come back out with the rest of us. *walks out of room and back to the main lobby area with the others*

Craig: *sighs and follows behind Jerald P*

Christopher: *looks back at Jerald P walking back with Craig* Oh, thank goodness! We do not need another missing student here at this camp! *exhales deeply* Now, everyone we’ve been searching for Harold for quite some time but still with no luck. But let’s not worry, I am confident that we will find Harold… alive. For now, we mustn’t fall behind on our camp schedule, so let’s continue with producing our Musicale.
(Scene 6 ends with students and Christopher walking back into performance room)

(Scene 7 opens with Karry Johnson walking around outside the performance room entrance doors late at night)

Karry: *breathing heavily* What am I gonna do? I can’t think. I can’t sleep. I can’t seem to do anything at the moment with the thought of Harold missing. *exhales deeply* I’ll just give it to God and pray that Harold is okay.

John/SS: *laughs from a distance*

Karry: *gasps* Who’s there?! *walks over towards where the laughing came from, down a hallway leading to cabin rooms* Show your face before I…

John/SS: Before you what?

Karry: Before I wake the others!

John/SS: Ooh! I’m so terrified, so aghast! I’m so scared I may have a heart attack! *laughs maniacally*

Mary/BB: *from distance* Synth! Stop with the rhyming!

John/SS: I can’t help myself! You guys seem so chill when Killer Jam does it.

Karry: Who else is there?!

John/SS: Why don’t you come and take a look! *jumps out from a shadow in the hallway and grabs Karry and pulls her down hallway*

Mary/BB: *from room* It’s about time you showed up.

John/SS: Pipe down. At least I didn’t have to knock her out first like Killer Jam did. *pulls her into a room with others* Sit down! *sits Karry in a chair in the middle of the room* Be a good girl and stay! Wait. *pulls our rope from his pocket and ties Karry’s hands behind her* Now we can almost guarantee that you’ll stay!

Jerald H/KJ: Synth, stage left to your keyboard! Bass, stage right with your bass and Drum upstage on the drums!

Karry: What…

Jerald H/KJ: Shush! Before we begin our little… introduction, I’d like to say welcome to the show! *laughs* Now stay quiet and listen up. Now!

(Rocks starts playing)

Jerald H/KJ: This camp rocks! Our band rocks! Our God rocks! Everything here rocks, I exclaim! This camp rocks! Our band rocks! Our God rocks! Now it’s time for us to tell you our names! Hello, my name, it is Killer Jam and I am the leader, the leader of our band. I just may look quite intimidating, but not to worry I’m not that agitating. Singing with my God-given voice, it just makes me want to rejoice! I could sing forever until my end and now, let’s head over to my friend!

Mary/BB: Hello, my name, it is Blood Bass, and if you are wondering just in case, I am the only female in this band and with me, I hold a bass in my hands. Playing an instrument with a sound so deep, a sound that I would love to keep. All the music we’ll play will sound so sweet, you’ll want to have all of the sounds repeat!

Jerald H/KJ: This camp rocks! Our band rocks! Our God rocks! We’ve still got two more friends to go! This camp rocks! Our band rocks! Our God rocks! Here is our next member of the band that you should know!

John/SS: Hello, my name, it is Sadistic Synth, can you hear my sounds or feel my rhythm? The sounds I play come from a keyboard because I can’t resist playing awesome chords! Keyboards seem to be all the rage especially when seen being played on a stage! I feel so alive playing music I swear! Just like my friend over there on the snare!

Jerald H/KJ: Our friend on the snare his name is Dead Drum, although he can’t talk, look at what he’s become!

Mary/BB: Our music sounds much better with his skills, giving everyone such a thrill!

John/SS: Dead Drum can certainly keep a beat, without him our band is incomplete!

Jerald H/KJ: That’s all from us and our rhyming grammar, but you haven’t seen the last of us jammers!

(Rocks stops playing)

John/SS: *jumps off the stage and walks over to Karry* So, what did you think of our presentation?

Karry: *kicks John backward, stands up, and spins swiftly, trying to swing the chair into John*

Jerald H/KJ: Whoo! We’ve got a fighter!

John/SS: *rolls aside to dodge swinging chair*

Karry: *charges at John*

John/SS: *jumps away from Karry as she charges*

Karry: *stops running and turns around*

John/SS: Sweet dreams! *grabs a bottle of spray and sprays Karry with it*

Karry: *slowly sits down on the chair, still tied to it, coughs and then passes out*

John/SS: Now we’ve just got to put her with the other guy. *drags Karry over to where Harold is, also tied up to a chair*

Jerald H/KJ: Be careful with her. You don’t wanna accidentally knock her over like you did with him.

John/SS: Don’t worry about it. It’s not like they’re gonna wake up or anything. Right?

Mary/BB: Just shut up and put her in her place before someone else wakes up and decides to take a stroll around here.

John/SS: Like who, Craig? The other Jerald? Mr. Bartholomew?

Mary/BB: Exactly.

John/SS: You know, you guys just need to chill out. I mean, seriously, you guys keep thinking of the worst case scenarios that may happen. It’s getting ridiculous.

Jerald H/KJ: You’re right. Here, let’s just head back out there before someone wakes up.

John/SS: You think?

All four: * walks out of the room and towards cabin rooms*
(Scene 7 ends)

(Scene 8 opens with Jerald P trying to wake Craig up quickly)

Jerald P: Craig! You need to get up! Something just happened last night!

Craig: *opens his eyes and yawns while still lying down* Like what? Someone else went missing?

Jerald P: That’s exactly what happened! But this time, it was Karry who went missing.

Craig: Who’s Karry? Is she that girl who was judging auditions with Harold and Mr. Bartholomew?

Jerald P: She’s the one.

Craig: And I’m guessing Mr. Bartholomew knows about this already?

Jerald P: He was the first one to find out that Karry went missing.

Craig: All right, let’s head on out there and listen to his news.

Jerald P: Okay. *walks out of cabin room*

Craig: *gets up out of bed and gets ready to get dressed*

Craig: *walks up to the group of students, standing in front of Christopher, and stands next to Jerald P*

Christopher: Students! I’m afraid I have more bad news to announce to those who don’t already know. Karry Johnson went missing last night. Just like Harold, Karry disappeared late at night. Obviously, whoever is behind these disappearances doesn’t want to be seen. Having thought about that, I’ve come up with an idea. We will be staying up throughout these upcoming nights until we find out who’s responsible, and in the day, you have the choice if you want to sleep or continue looking for Karry and Harold. With all of this being said, you students are dismissed.

All: *walk away and begin to converse*

Craig: Now, Jerald, I know what you’re thinking.

Jerald P: Do you really?

Craig: You’re thinking, ‘Craig, we need to participate in staying up late and catching those guilty of the disappearances instead of just sitting around and singing.’ But, I’ll have you know that I was going to take part in staying up to keep watch. And I was actually going to ask if you were going to as well.

Jerald P: Well, since you asked, of course, I’m going to be staying up! I think it will be thrilling to finally find Harold and Karry’s kidnapper.

Craig: Or kidnappers. *emphasis on the ‘s’*

Jerald P: You make a good point. What if there are more than one of them? What then?

Craig: Then we’ll know there are more than one.

Jerald P: Besides that, genius.

Craig: I’d say we could fight back and prevent someone else from being kidnapped.

Jerald P: Fight back with what, though?!

Craig: Well… how about kitchen supplies?

Jerald P: *laughs sarcastically* That’s a great idea! We could throw butter knives at them! That’ll really scare them off, won’t it?!

Craig: Why are you so worried? There are so many of us versus one of them, or maybe, just maybe, a couple more than one of them, but still, our chances of catching them and stopping them are pretty high up according to my standards.

Jerald P: *sighs* I guess you’re right, but tonight when everyone starts watching out, we need to stick together, then we’ll less likely be taken.

Craig: Exactly! See? I knew you’d come through at some point.

Jerald P: By the way, you’ve just given me a great idea!

Craig: Please share.

Jerald P: I thought we could build a mini-base.

Craig: What?

Jerald P: Yeah, like a defense system so that we’re protected if we catch the nappers.

Craig: Although a defense system may make the nappers suspicious, it may be worth the try.

Jerald P: That’s what I’m talking about!

Both: *high five*
(Scene 8 ends)

(Scene 9 opens with Craig and Jerald P in the kitchen getting supplies for building their watch base)

Craig: Jerald, how many pots and pans have you got?

Jerald P: I’ve got three of each right now. I’m still getting more of them just to be sure we stay safe.

Craig: Okay, but we’re not going to be using knives, because one, killing one of them will make us no better than them, and two, they might get a hold of the knives and kill us.

Jerald P: Agreed. And by the way, are pots and pans the only things we’re going to be using?

Craig: No. We are also going to use some cutting boards as shields. We can also use spatulas since they’re light and also somewhat decent.

Jerald P: Of course. And Craig, just remember, don’t ever give up hope. Even if all is lost.

Craig: I know, Jerald. I’ve been wondering if you were losing hope for a while now.

Jerald P: If I lost hope, I wouldn’t have thought of building a mini-base in the first place.

Craig: You couldn’t reason without rhyming?

Jerald P: We’re at the Filming Arts & Acting Industry. What’d you expect?

Craig: *shrugs and nods his head in agreement*

Jerald P: Okay, did you find everything you can hold?

Craig: Yep. *opens a drawer full of kitchen supplies* Right here.

Jerald P: Sweet. *picks up all of his pots and pans* Let’s go.

Craig: *grabs his kitchen supplies*

Both: *walk out of the kitchen to mini-base around the corner and set supplies down behind ‘shields’*

Jerald P: *exhales deeply* Now, we just wait.

Craig: Hopefully not for hours.

Jerald P: That would suck.

(Black screen appears saying ‘3 hours later’)

Both: *sleeping behind ‘shields’*

Zachary: *walks silently over to Craig and Jerald P’s base* *whispers* Craig! Jerald!

Both: *jump awake, aghast*

Zachary: *shushes Craig and Jerald P loudly* You guys are going to give us away?

Craig: That was the one thing you almost accomplished just a moment ago.

Zachary: Anyways, you guys fell asleep when you’re supposed to be watching out!

Craig: Yeah, Jerald. Why did you fall asleep when you were supposed to be watching out?

Jerald P: *smacks Craig’s arm* You were also supposed to be watching!

Craig: Well, I was tired!

Jerald P: We’re all tired!

Zachary: Shut up! *freezes*

Craig: Zach? Are you all right?

Zachary: Shush! Did you guys hear that?

Jerald P: Okay, I’ve got an idea. You guys wait here while I go check up on the other Jerald and his friends and help look for the nappers.

Zachary: Are you sure? Do you need someone to go with just in case?

Craig: No. He’s a strong man. He can go solo.

Jerald P: I should be back soon. If not, come look for me. Just not solo.

Craig: Will do.

Jerald P: *turns on the flashlight on his phone and walks down the corridor, then disappears into the darkness*

Zachary: I’m going to head back to my watch spot right over in the cafeteria. If you need anything, let me know.

Craig: Okay.

Zachary: *walks back to his watch spot*

Jerald P: *whispers* Hello? Jerald? Mary? John? Mute?

John/SS: Hey, Jerald! What’s up?

Jerald P: *shines light towards John* I was just walking down here seeing if you guys found anyone or anything.

John/SS: Nope. The other Jerald, Mary, and Mute all went further into the darkness looking for whoever’s guilty of the disappearances.

Jerald P: They must be really brave in doing so. Craig won’t even get out of our mini-base that we made.

John/SS: Oh well. At least he was willing to stay and watch out.

Jerald P: True. Say, do you think we should go and find the other Jerald, Mary, and Mute?

John/SS: Not yet. They haven’t been gone for that long. I wouldn’t start worrying for another 6 minutes.

Jerald P: You’re right. I’m sorry, I’m just, honestly, kind of scared right now.

John/SS: The feeling’s mutual. But we’ve got God protecting us in His hands.

Jerald P: You make a good point. We shouldn’t be scared, we should be calm and feel protected. Now, that I say that, I’m going to go catch up with the other Jerald and the others.

John/SS: All right, and remember to stay in the light. Spiritually and literally.

Jerald P: I shall. *walks off to look for Jerald H and the others*
(Scene 9 ends)

(Scene 10 opens with Craig sitting in front of the mini-base)

Craig: *yawns and stretches* Oh, man. When is Jerald going to be back? I should probably go look for him. *stands up slowly, turns on the flashlight on his phone and starts looking for Jerald P*

(Wake Me Up Remix starts playing)

Craig: I’m sleeping away in this darkness, trying to find some kind of light. I don’t know who’s disappearing next, but I know it’s time to fight. All I’ve wanted to do here was sing, sing without an end. But now it’s time for me to fight back, to go and save my friends. So, wake me up when we’re done here, and when all of our friends have reappeared. All this time we’ve been fighting to save them, and trying to stop this mayhem. So, wake me up when we’re done here, and when all of our friends have reappeared. All this time we’ve been fighting to save them, and trying to stop this mayhem. *runs into someone and falls down*

Jerald H/KJ: *also falls down after running into Craig*

Craig: *Shines the light on the person, then gasps* Who are you?!

Jerald H/KJ: *stands up and points at Craig* My name is Killer Jam!

Craig: Who are you, really?

Jerald H/KJ: Why you should recognize me. We’ve known each other for a long time, haven’t we?

Craig: Jerald? No, it can’t be! *jumps to his feet and starts running away*

Jerald H/KJ: *chases after Craig as the song continues instrumental*

Craig: *runs to mini-base, grabs a pan, and hits Killer Jam in the chest*

Jerald H/KJ: *stumbles backward slightly*

Craig: *swings pan at Killer Jam’s face*

Jerald H/KJ: *ducks down and dodges Craig’s attack*

Craig: *swings pan at Killer Jam again*

Jerald H/KJ: *catches pan in his hand*

Craig: *struggles to make Killer Jam release the pan*

Jerald H/KJ: *makes Craig throw the pan aside, then grabs him and holds him against a wall*

Craig: *kicks Killer Jam backward and runs away* Looking in every place in this camp, I didn’t think it would be this hard. If only I could find the people who took my friends, then I could catch them off guard. Maybe my friends could be hidden somewhere, somewhere out of plain sight. Knowing that they could be anywhere, it’s going to keep me up all night. So, wake me up when we’re done here, and when all of our friends have reappeared. All this time we’ve been fighting to save them, and trying to stop this mayhem. So, wake me up when we’re done here, and when all of our friends have reappeared. All this time we’ve been fighting to save them, and trying to stop this mayhem. We’ve been fighting to save them, we’ve been fighting to save them, we’ve been fighting to save them, for all of this time.

(Rest of song goes instrumental)

(Song is still playing instrumental)

Stacy: *whispering to Walter, then gasps and points behind Walter*

Walter: *looks behind himself and spots Sadistic Synth and Blood Bass*

Mary/BB: *runs towards Stacy*

John/SS: *runs towards Walter*

Walter: *mouths* Wait here! *runs towards Blood Bass and Sadistic Synth*

John/SS: *grabs his hat and throws it frisbee style at Walter*

Mary/BB: *runs around Walter and to Stacy*

Stacy: *gasps and tries hiding in a corner*

Mary/BB: *grabs Stacy*

Stacy: *passes out*

Walter: *grabs hat off of his face, throws it aside, and lunges at Sadistic Synth*

John/SS: *sidesteps Walter, pulls out his spray, and sprays Walter*

Walter: *coughs, then passes out*

John/SS and Mary/BB: *carry Stacy away*

(Wake Me Up Remix stops playing)
(Scene 10 ends)

(Scene 11 opens with Craig sitting outside of his mini-base as Jerald P approaches him)

Craig: Where the heck have you been?! I was up for hours looking for you!

Jerald P: I was trying to look for the other Jerald and his friends.

Craig: When we’re supposed to be looking for Harold and Karry.

Jerald P: I’m sorry, Craig, but I had fun though trying to look for them.

Craig: Alone.

Jerald P: Look, I told you that if I don’t come back soon, to come look for me, right?

Craig: And that’s exactly what I did! But you thought it would be best to just go off and leave without coming back to tell me that you wouldn’t be coming back to the base until the morning!

Jerald P: Craig…

Craig: I thought you were taken by the nappers! And as a matter of fact, I ran into one of them last night.

Jerald P: Really?! What did you do to him?

Craig: I hit him with one of the pans and managed to get away before he could take me.

Jerald P: That’s great!

Craig: *glares at Jerald P*

Jerald P: I mean that it was great that you got away.

Craig: Yeah, but guess what else happened this morning before you got back?

Jerald P: What?

Craig: Stacy was taken by them, but not by the one I encountered.

Jerald P: So there really is more than one?

Craig: Apparently, and the one I ran into, he calls himself ‘Killer Jam.’

Jerald P: That’s just lovely. Not only are we missing three people now, but we’re dealing with more than one menace.

Craig: Exactly. What do you think is going to happen next?

Jerald P: I honestly have no clue, but I know that everything goes according to God’s plan. I’d say you should ask Him what’s going to happen.

Craig: I think everyone here should ask what’s going to happen next.

Jerald P: Yeah, but in the meantime, we should probably get some sleep and take a break from watching our backs.

Craig: *scoffs* Good idea. *grabs a cutting board, lays his head down on it, and falls asleep*

Jerald P: *chuckles* I meant in our room, but whatever. *walks back to cabin room*
(Scene 11 ends)

(Scene 12 opens with Stacy waking up in a dark room)

Stacy: *breathing heavily* What’s going on?

John/SS: *whispers* Why does everyone always ask that same, cliched question?

Jerald H/KJ: It’s a thing called ‘shock.’ You should try it sometime.

John/SS: I will when I go into cardiac arrest.

Jerald H/KJ: I don’t mean literally getting shocked with defibrillators.

Stacy: Who are you?!

Jerald H/KJ: Let’s just skip the song and just tell her. I’m Killer Jam.

John/SS: I’m Sadistic Synth.

Mary/BB: I’m Blood Bass.

Jerald H/KJ: And our friend by the drums over there, his name is Dead Drum.

Stacy: Why am I here?

John/SS: Because we felt like bringing you here.

Stacy: What is this place?

Jerald H/KJ: Cue the music!

(The Gauntlet starts playing)

Jerald H/KJ: We call this place ‘The Gauntlet,’ for obvious reasons.

John/SS: I’ve always wondered how we could hear music playing in the background.

Mary/BB: Shut up. She probably isn’t even that scared now.

Jerald H/KJ: Oh, well if she isn’t scared. She just needs to stay quiet.

Stacy: There’s nothing you can do to keep me quiet!

Jerald H/KJ: Um, actually there is! It’s exactly how we got the others to stay quiet.

John/SS: *pulls out spray* Sweet dreams! *sprays Stacy*

Stacy: *coughs, then passes out*

Jerald H/KJ: You know, I think it’s time to turn on the remix.

(The Gauntlet stops playing and The Gauntlet Remix starts playing)

Jerald H/KJ: Now that that’s done, who shall we go after next?

John/SS: I was thinking maybe Zachary.

Mary/BB: That weird kid who calls himself ‘Laughy?’

Jerald H/KJ: Not him. We should do Walter so that he and Stacy can still be together.

Mary/BB: You made that sound much weirder than it needed to be.

John/SS: Well, they do try to stick together since they’re related.

Jerald H/KJ: Let’s wait until no one’s awake or at least oblivious so that we can take him.

John/SS: Can I take him?

Jerald H/KJ: Sure, why not. But the next person we target is all for Dead Drum back there.

Marcus ‘Mute’/DD: *grunts with joy and raises a fist*

Jerald H/KJ: See? He’s been waiting patiently to have a chance to take someone.

John/SS: All right, sounds like a plan. Well, I’m going to head out and get some rest now. Mute, you ought to get some rest too if you wanna take someone.

Marcus ‘Mute’/DD: *grunts in agreement, then leaves with John*

(The Gauntlet Remix stops playing)

Jerald H/KJ: Man, he just can’t seem to get enough action with taking people now can he?

Mary/BB: Nope. So, *twirls over to KJ and falls into his arms* how did I do catching Stacy?

Jerald H/KJ: You did fantastic! *twirls BB back onto her feet* I didn’t even catch anyone tonight. I ran into Craig, quite literally.

Mary/BB: *gasps with excitement* What happened afterward?!

Jerald H/KJ: I chased after him to some weird little base type of thing, then we fought. He hit me in the chest with a pan, I managed to make him release the pan, then I held him against a wall, but before I could take him, he kicked me backward and ran away.

Mary/BB: Are you all right? Did you break anything?

Jerald H/KJ: Not yet. But I’m not planning on doing so anyway.

Mary/BB: That’s good. I wouldn’t want my guy to have to be broken, especially not when we’re going to be performing for the Musicale.

Jerald H/KJ: Of course. But let’s just hope Craig doesn’t ruin the Musicale for everyone.

Mary/BB: I know that he won’t because we’re taking care of this problem right now, aren’t we?

Jerald H/KJ: Yeah, but he still just wants to sing. I mean, I know that he’s helping look for his friends but once he’s found them, he’ll just go right back to singing.

Mary/BB: That may be true, but we’ll just have to see.

Jerald H/KJ: Later tonight or tomorrow.

Mary/BB: Yep. I’m going to go get some rest now, and I suggest you do the same.

Jerald H/KJ: I will soon enough.
(Scene 12 ends with Mary/BB leaving the room)

(Scene 13 opens with Craig waking up in the mini-base and Jerald P sitting beside him)

Craig: *yawns and stretches widely, places his hand on Jerald P, then jumps up* What the…? What are you doing?!

Jerald P: Waiting for you to wake up.

Craig: Well, I’m awake so, do you need something or what?

Jerald P: You know, I’ve been thinking about something.

Craig: Oh, please, don’t say anything else I may need to hear.

Jerald P: *scoffs* I’ve been thinking, do you even care if we find Harold? Or Karry? Or Stacy? Or are you only helping so that you can get back to your singing?

Craig: Of course I want to go back to singing! I just want to sing with everyone so they can hear my fabulous voice!

Jerald P: I can’t believe this.

Craig: Well you should believe it because you’re witnessing it.

Jerald P: You don’t seem to really get it, do you?!

Craig: What? Get the fact that some people are missing?

Jerald P: Some people?! They’re our friends! We need to keep looking for them until we succeed or else who knows, maybe we’ll both get taken and maybe even killed!

Craig: They won’t be killed.

Jerald P: How do you know? Have you already found them alive somewhere and just decided it was best not to tell anyone?!

Craig: Man, you are bad at thinking about the positives in this.

Jerald P: At least I’m actually worried about what happened the people I care about. *walks away from Craig*

Craig: Seriously, he just needs to chill out.

Zachary: I’m going to have to agree with Jerald on this one, Craig. *walks up to Craig*

Craig: Why are people so worried about what happened to Harold, Karry, and Stacy?

Zachary: The real question is why aren’t you?

Craig: I…

Zachary: Exactly what I thought. You can still sing and do that sort of stuff while still caring for your friends and having their backs and protecting them. It’s not a ‘one thing or the other’ kind of deal.

Craig: I’m sorry, you kind of lost me at ‘sing.’

Zachary: *sighs* What I mean is, God gave us our talents to use for His glory, not our own, and He wants us to love others as Jesus loved us.

Craig: I feel like that if I don’t share my talent with others enough, then I’m not good enough, and so that’s what I’m going to keep doing until I feel like I’m good enough.

Zachary: Craig, if you just keep trying to get attention…

Craig: This isn’t about attention, it’s about fame.

Zachary: Really?

Craig: I’ve been in too many productions and have come too far to give up now. I’m going to continue singing whether people like it or not.

Zachary: You know, Craig, I think you should be doing what’s best for others and what you feel God tells you to do instead of just doing whatever you think is good enough. There are consequences to bad actions you know.

Craig: I do know.

Zachary: Be careful what you define as ‘good’ and ‘bad.’ *walks away from Craig*

Craig: Why is everyone so mad at me now? I just wanted to sing. That’s exactly why I signed up here, to sing, not to search for missing people. Maybe I just love singing more than everyone else here.

Walter: *walks up to Craig* I’m guessing you heard about Stacy?

Craig: Who hasn’t?

Walter: No one’s been able to find her or the others for a long time now and I’m greatly worried about them.

Craig: I’m honestly not too worried about the whole situation.

Walter: Why not?

Craig: Because I’m sure that no one’s going to die and to me, that’s what matters.

Walter: So, you don’t really care if they’re all missing as long as you think they’re not dead?

Craig: I’m not saying I don’t care, I’m saying I’m not worried.

Walter: Who knows. You’ll probably start worrying once you’re taken.

Craig: Or maybe I won’t.

Walter: Hmm. I’ll catch you later. *walks away from Craig*

Craig: Okay, see you later. Boy, I’m seriously feeling like everyone’s hating on my love for singing and my lack of anxiety.

Christopher: All right, students, get ready for the night watching again!

All: Yes, sir! *run to their watch spots*

Craig: Jerald!

Jerald P: Me, Jerald?

Craig: *sarcastically* No, the other Jerald that’s sitting with his friends in the hallway. Of course, yes, you Jerald!

Jerald P: Okay, you could have just said a simple ‘yes.’ *sits next to Craig behind mini-base* What’s up?

Craig: Are you ready for another night of staying awake till your eyes run dry?

Jerald P: You better believe it.

Craig: I do believe. I was just wondering if you did.

Jerald P: Okay, anyway, you think you’ll run into another one of them tonight?

Craig: I’m hoping to so I can take them out and find out where their lair is at.

Jerald P: But that’s definitely going to take some time.

Craig: Perhaps, but we’ll just have to show some patience.

Jerald P: Without falling asleep.

Craig: Again.

Jerald P: Or getting ourselves caught off guard.

Craig: Again.

Jerald P: Or getting ourselves caught by one of them.

Craig: Again.

Jerald P: And I’m already feeling very tired.

Craig: Then you can just get a drink out of the vending machine.

Jerald P: It’s completely empty!

Craig: Never mind then.

Jerald P: And besides, drinking soda isn’t really going to keep me awake. If anything it’s going to make me sick and then I’ll want to sleep the sickness away.

Craig: Okay, well, what about energy drinks?

Jerald P: Okay, now we’re just wasting time.

Craig: Yep, and one of them could’ve taken us, but they didn’t.

Jerald P: Not yet, if they succeed in doing so.

Craig: Just out of curiosity, who do you think they’ll take next?

Jerald P: I’m honestly not sure who they would take next.

Craig: I think it’ll be Walter since he’s over in his watch spot, letting his emotions get the best of him about Stacy being taken.

Jerald P: Cut him some slack Craig. Obviously, he cares a lot about Stacy.

Craig: Tha…

Jerald P: Since they are related after all.

Craig: I still think he’s going to get taken next.

Jerald P: *shakes his head*

Jerald H/KJ: Okay, guys, they’re all out on watch. The perfect time to go after our next victim.

Mary/BB: Who’s Synth going after? There are not very many people to go after now.

Jerald H/KJ: Do you know who you’re going after Synth?

John/SS: Of course I do!

Jerald H/KJ: Care to share?

John/SS: Not really.

Jerald H/KJ: Fair enough.

John/SS: That’s it?

Mary/BB: What’d you expect?

John/SS: I expected him to like break out into song or something like that.

Jerald H/KJ: That’s pretty reasonable.

Others: *agree with Jerald H/KJ*

Jerald H/KJ: What the heck are we doing?! Hurry and go after your target!

John/SS: All right. I’ll be back in a common measure! *runs out of the room and down the hallway to the main area*

Mary/BB: He’s not very good at this whole ‘word-play’ thing, is he?

Jerald H/KJ: Oh heck no.

(Hit the Floor by Thousand Foot Krutch starts playing)

John/SS: I’m too scared to move, too scared to lose. Tell me what I am supposed to do. I’m too close to see you, but too far to touch. And too many times I've not done enough. I’m too close to see you, too far to touch, and too many times I’ve not done enough. I’m too strong to hurt you but too weak to crush.

I want to, oh, oh let’s go. Oh-oh, let’s go everyone out the door. When you hear it go, hear it go, hit the floor. Let’s go everyone hit the floor. When you hear it go, hear it go out the door. Oh-oh, let’s go hit the floor, oh-oh here we go, here we go. I’m too scared to choose, scared to refuse. Tell me what I am supposed to do? I’m too wrong to be you, too right to blush, and too many times I’ve not done enough. I’m too strong to hurt you but too weak to crush. I want to, oh, oh let’s go. Oh-oh, let’s go everyone out the door. When you hear it go, hear it go, hit the floor. Let’s go everyone hit the floor. When you hear it go, hear it go out the door. Oh-oh, let’s go hit the floor, oh-oh here we go, here we go. Tonight I walk alone no matter where I’ve been. No matter where I’m goin’, I know. Green lights mean time to go. But I won’t let them in ‘cause I might lose control. Tonight I walk alone no matter where I’ve been. No matter where I’m goin’, I know. Green lights mean time to go. But I won’t let them in ’cause I might lose control. Oh-oh, let’s go everyone out the door. When you hear it go, hear it go, hit the floor. Let’s go everyone hit the floor. When you hear it go, hear it go out the door. Oh-oh, let’s go hit the floor, oh-oh here we go, here we go. Oh-oh, let’s go everyone out the door. When you hear it go, hear it go, hit the floor. Let’s go everyone hit the floor. When you hear it go, hear it go out the door. Oh-oh, let’s go hit the floor, oh-oh here we go, here we go. (simultaneously with the song) *runs towards Walter*

Walter: *looks up at Sadistic Synth* Oh, great.

John/SS: *lunges at Walter*

Walter: *sidesteps Sadistic Synth, then grabs his shirt*

John/SS: *struggles to break free of Walter’s grasp*

Walter: *slams Sadistic Synth into a wall, then holds him against the wall*

John/SS: *punches Walter’s arms downward*

Walter: *throws a punch at Sadistic Synth*

John/SS: *dodges Walter’s punch*

Walter: *punches the wall, then shakes his hand in pain*

John/SS: *tries pulling out his spray*

Walter: *stops shaking his hand and notices Sadistic Synth trying to get his spray*

John/SS: *finally gets the spray out of his pocket*

Walter: *smacks the spray out of Sadistic Synth’s hand then punches Sadistic Synth in the face* That was for Stacy!

John/SS: *grabs his jaw, then spin kicks Walter in the knee*

Walter: *falls, grabs his knee and groans in pain*

John/SS: *runs over to his spray, grabs it, and runs back to Walter and sprays him in the face*

Walter: *coughs, then passes out*

John/SS: Man, you’re quite the fighter, aren’t you? *grabs Walter’s arms and starts dragging away*

(Hit the Floor by Thousand Foot Krutch stops playing)
(Scene 13 ends)

(Scene 14 opens with Zachary running up to Craig and Jerald P, who are sleeping)

Zachary: Craig! Jerald! You guys need to wake up right now!

Both: *slowly wake up, yawn and stretch*

Craig: What seems to be the problem?

Zachary: Someone was taken… again!

Jerald P: Who?

Zachary: Walter!

Jerald P: *smacks Craig’s arm* You jinxed it!

Craig: I’m sorry! I didn’t try to actually predict who was going to be taken next!

Zachary: You two, Mr. Bartholomew, the Jammers and I are the only people left in this camp who haven’t been taken yet!

Jerald P: This whole kidnapping thing is getting out of control.

Craig: You’re telling me.

Zachary: I’m telling, I’m starting to freak out because we haven’t been able to stop them no matter how hard we’ve tried.

Craig: That’s because there’s more than one of them.

Jerald P: But, there are more than one of us to go against them.

Craig: But what if that doesn’t work?

Jerald P: I would just accept the fact that we lost the fight.

Zachary: This fight isn’t over yet! We can still figure out a way to stop them from taking the rest of us!

Craig: We’ve tried everything, Zachary! Everything! And now, they’re going to ruin the Musicale!

Jerald P: Are you sure about that, Craig?

Craig: Yes. I’m very sure about that. Why?

Jerald P: I’ve just come up with another idea.

Zachary: Great! So, what’s your plan?

Jerald P: Well… *whispers to Craig and Zachary*

Zachary: We need to tell Mr. Bartholomew our plan and fast!

All: *run to Christopher*

Jerald H/KJ: Our plan is working out much better than I had considered it to be.

John/SS: Is it because Craig still hasn’t learned a lesson yet?

Jerald H/KJ: Exactly that.

Mary/BB: But if he doesn’t learn his lesson, why are we still doing this?

John/SS: Because it’s fun!

Mary/BB: You find anything crazy to be fun.

John/SS: Yeah, you should’ve seen what happened when I was trying to catch Walter. That was awesome!

Mary/BB: What was so awesome about it?

John/SS: He actually fought back. And he fought back hard!

Mary/BB: How?

John/SS: He punched me square in the face!

Marcus ‘Mute’/DD: *laughs deeply*

John/SS: Yeah, keep laughing. You’re next to take someone.

Marcus ‘Mute’/DD: *grunts, then grins*

Jerald H/KJ: All right, Drum, you ready?

Marcus ‘Mute’/DD: *grunts loudly*

Jerald H/KJ: Take your turn.

Marcus ‘Mute’/DD: *quickly walks out of the room and down hallway*

Christopher: I’m glad you guys shared your plan with me. It’s foolproof!

Jerald P: That’s exactly why we shared it with you. Whoever is behind these kidnappings has gone too far!

Craig: Heck yeah!

Zachary: Let’s take them down! But first, I need to take a restroom break.

Craig: *sighs* TMI, Zachary.

Zachary: *chuckles then walks off towards restroom*

Marcus ‘Mute’/DD: *quickly tip-toes up behind Zachary and places his hand on Zachary’s shoulder*

Zachary: Oh, Craig, nice of you to join me. *turns around, then gets a terrified look on his face*

Marcus ‘Mute’/DD: *pulls out spray, then sprays Zachary*

Zachary: *coughs, then passes out*

Marcus ‘Mute’/DD: *grabs Zachary’s arms and pulls him away*

John/SS: So, how do you think Drum is doing so far?

Jerald H/KJ: I’m sure he’s doing just fine capturing whoever is his target.

Mary/BB: What if he got Craig? Or Jerald P?

Jerald H/KJ: Then that would be bad because we need those two together before we can capture them.

John/SS: Why?

Jerald H/KJ: Because they’re best friends. They both have each others’ backs.

John/SS: Let’s just hope they do when they’re going to be the ones that are taken.

Craig: *clicks his teeth* Zachary is taking forever.

Jerald P: What do you think is holding him up?

Craig: Probably taking his time.

Jerald P: Unless he was taken before he even made it to the restroom!

Craig: Oh, great!

Both: *run out to the main area*

Craig: Zachary!

Jerald P: Where are you?!

Craig: Come out wherever you are!

Jerald P: This just had to happen, didn’t it?!

Craig: Jerald.

Jerald P: What?

Craig: I’m actually getting scared now.

Mary/BB: *walks up to Killer Jam, who is sitting against a wall* Hey, are you all right?

Jerald H/KJ: Yeah, it’s just… *sighs*

Mary/BB: Please, tell me what’s on your mind.

Jerald H/KJ: It’s just, I really want to spend time with you guys, as friends, but we can’t because of this.

Mary/BB: When this is over, then we can all hang out and have fun.

Jerald H/KJ: Yeah, but…

Mary/BB: But, what?

Jerald H/KJ: I don’t want to lose you guys just because I’m getting caught up in this… this mess that Craig has started.

Mary/BB: But you’re doing your best to fix it. And I love that about you.

Jerald H/KJ: And I love that you guys were willing to help.

Mary/BB: *brushes her hand through Killer Jam’s hair*

Jerald H/KJ: But for now, I just really need some time alone to think about everything.

Mary/BB: *exhales deeply* Okay, just let us know if you need anything.

Jerald H/KJ: I shall.

Mary/BB: Come on guys. *walks out of the room with Sadistic Synth and Dead Drum*

Jerald H/KJ: *stands up and walks towards the victims in their chairs* Craig, when will you learn your lesson and end this chaos?

Jerald H/KJ: *walks back and forth in small space, then shouts* This has to end now!

(We will rock you Remix starts playing)

Jerald H/KJ: All this work is a pain in the back, you better cut me some slack because I’ll be coming back the next day. Fear will flood the place, because of my face, and when I walk anyplace. I will, I will watch you! I will, I will watch you! When the people look at me, they stand aghast and they scream, giving me such a bad day. I ought to walk up to em and stand with them face to face, letting them know I’m gonna finish my race. I will, I will watch you! I will, I will watch you! Even when I’m laid back, rest is what I’m getting but those people still think that I am threatening. Even when I’m not at bay, it’s not okay, that everyone believes I’m gonna ruin the play. I will, I will watch you! I will, I will watch you! I’m singing I will, I will watch you! Yeah, I will, I will watch you!

(Rest of song is instrumental)

Jerald H/KJ: *continues walking around, kicks a chair aside, slams his fists on a table, then jumps on stage*

(We will rock you Remix stops playing)

Jerald H/KJ: Craig. You’d better be ready for what you’re about to go through!

(Scene 14 ends)

(Scene 15 opens with Craig and Jerald P talking with Christopher)

Craig: Mr. Bartholomew, sir. We need to start practicing for the Musicale or else we won’t be able to perform it by the end of the week.

Christopher: Craig, I’m not sure if there’s enough time, plus not to mention we still need to find the others.

Jerald P: Yeah, Craig. We can’t just be like, ‘the show must go on,’ or anything like that.

Craig: But it must! We’ve still got the Jammers, Jerald P and I. That’s *counts on his fingers* about six people. *holds up three fingers on each hand*

Christopher: Well, I’ll see what I can do, but in the meantime, please continue searching for the others.

Jerald P: We shall, sir.

Christopher: Thank you, gentlemen. *walks into performance room*

Craig: Okay, so now that there’s still a chance that the Musicale will be performed, we should we do?

Jerald P: Look for the others, like Mr. Bartholomew said, like three times now!

Craig: Sorry, I’m just glad that the Musicale is still going.

Jerald P: You really need to stop being so self-centered and start caring for others. Or else you’re going to be feeling miserable in the future. I’m going to go look for the others some more. *walks off to look for the others*

Craig: *sighs*

Jerald H/KJ: *talking on phone* Bass! Synth! I need you guys here! Now! *goes silent for a moment* It’s important! Just, come as quickly as you can! And bring Drum with you! *hangs up phone*

All three: * runs through door and approach Killer Jam*

Mary/BB: What is it that you need?

Jerald H/KJ: Craig is taking it too far! He needs to be stopped once and for all!

John/SS: So, that’s why you need us?

Jerald H/KJ: Of course! Craig is trying to convince Mr. Bartholomew to have us start practicing for the Musicale. And that’s where Bass comes in.

Mary/BB: Why me?

Jerald H/KJ: Because you can sing better than any of us and you’re going to be singing the opening theme for the Musicale if Mr. Bartholomew lets you.

John/SS: Why do you need Drum and me?

Jerald H/KJ: I need Drum to stay here and keep watch over our victims and you to help me capture Mr. Bartholomew once he’s done having Bass sing the Musicale’s opening theme.

John/SS: Gotcha.

Jerald H/KJ: All right, Bass, get to Mr. Bartholomew.

Mary/BB: *nods her head and runs out of room*

Jerald H/KJ: Synth, come with me!

John/SS: Aye aye, captain. *chuckles*

Jerald H/KJ: Drum, make sure no one leaves here!

Marcus ‘Mute’/DD: *nods his head*

Jerald H/KJ: Let’s go! *runs out of the room with Sadistic Synth*

Marcus ‘Mute’/DD: *turns around and walks onto stage towards drum set*

Zachary: *mumbles in his sleep*

Marcus ‘Mute’/DD: *quickly turns around, holding two drumsticks in his hands*

Zachary: *continues mumbling in his sleep*

Marcus ‘Mute’/DD: *shakes his head and sighs*

Zachary: *mumbles louder*

Marcus ‘Mute’/DD: *sets drumsticks down and walks offstage towards Zachary*

Zachary: *mumbles loudly and starts shaking, then finally wakes up*

Marcus ‘Mute’/DD: *grunts ‘uh-oh’*

(The Gauntlet Remix 2 starts playing)

Zachary: Ah! *pulls his tied hands up from behind the chair, grabs the chair and throws it at Drum*

Marcus ‘Mute’/DD: *catches the chair, throws it aside, runs up on stage, and grabs a cymbal*

Zachary: *runs a short distance towards an exit, then turns around*

Marcus ‘Mute’/DD: *aims cymbal at Zachary, then throws it frisbee-style*

Zachary: What the…?! *ducks and avoids the flying cymbal*

Marcus ‘Mute’/DD: *jumps off stage and quickly stomps towards Zachary*

Zachary: *runs over to the cymbal on the ground and picks it up*

Marcus ‘Mute’/DD: *approaches Zachary and knocks him to the ground*

Zachary: *holds the cymbal up, then slams it down on Drum’s foot*

Marcus ‘Mute’/DD: *grunts loudly in pain*

Zachary: *slams the cymbal into Drum’s knee*

Marcus ‘Mute’/DD: *grabs his knee and grunts in pain*

Zachary: *swings cymbal towards Drum’s face*

Marcus ‘Mute’/DD: *catches cymbal in his hand*

Zachary: *attempts to pull the cymbal out of Drum’s hand*

Marcus ‘Mute’/DD: *vigorously pulls the cymbal out of Zachary’s hand and throws it aside*

Zachary: Come on man! That was my only way to fight back!

Marcus ‘Mute’/DD: *scoffs*

Zachary: Fine, then. Bring it!

Both: *hold their fists up*

Jerald H/KJ: Synth, you go after Jerald! Craig is mine!

John/SS: On it!

Jerald H/KJ: *pulls out a phone and tries calling Drum* Come on, pick up! *hangs up* Drum’s not answering. Something must be wrong. But I’m sure he can handle it.

John/SS: Wait a minute, where do you think Jerald and Craig are?

Jerald H/KJ: In the back room!

Both: *run to the back room*

John/SS: Well, no sign of Craig.

Jerald H/KJ: Where could he be if he’s not in here?

Jerald P: *walks out of bathroom then freezes in place*

John/SS: I’ve got this one. *walks up to Jerald P*

Jerald P: *continues to stand still in shock*

John/SS: Aw, you can’t seem to want to fight back.

Jerald P: *punches Synth in the face*

John/SS: *laughs* Go! I told you, I’ve got this.

Jerald H/KJ: *runs out of back room to search for Craig*

(The Gauntlet Remix 2 stops playing)

(The Gauntlet Remix 3 starts playing)

Zachary: *throws a punch at Drum*

Marcus ‘Mute’/DD: *dodges the punch then throws a punch*

Zachary: *dodges the punch* This is getting tiring.

Marcus ‘Mute’/DD: *throws another punch*

Zachary: *dodges the punch then lunges at Drum*

Marcus ‘Mute’/DD: *grabs Zachary and throws him into a chair*

Zachary: *groans in pain* Why?

Marcus ‘Mute’/DD: *pulls out spray and sprays Zachary*

Zachary: *coughs* Not this again. *passes out*

Marcus ‘Mute’/DD: *exhales deeply then pulls out phone* *grunts ‘uh-oh’*

John/SS: Come on, Jerald. You can fight better than this!

Jerald P: I’m just warming up!

John/SS: Then you’ve gotta chill out! *kicks Jerald P backward into the bathroom, grabs him, turns the sink on to cold, and tries holding Jerald P’s face in the water*

Jerald P: *holds his arms up and tries to keep his face from the sink*

John/SS: *releases Jerald*

Jerald P: *tumbles backward into the wall*

John/SS: *grabs Jerald P* Now things are heating up, aren’t they?

Jerald P: Like my anger! *spins around and pins Synth against the wall*

John/SS: *groans then looks to the side and spots a snare drum*

Jerald P: What are you looking at?

John/SS: *elbows Jerald P and runs for the snare drum*

Jerald P: *grabs his side in pain*

John/SS: Drum roll, please! *starts drum rolling on the snare*

Jerald P: Oh, no.

John/SS: *uppercuts the snare, launching it at Jerald P*

Jerald P: *catches the snare drum*

John/SS: *charges at Jerald P*

Jerald P: *hits Synth in the face with the snare drum*

John/SS: *laughs, then passes out and falls to the ground*

Jerald P: *starts breathing heavily* I’ve got to find Craig, and fast! *runs out of the backroom*

(Scene 15 ends)

(Scene 16 opens with Mary approaching Christopher)

Mary/BB: *walks up to Christopher*

Christopher: Oh, Mary. Hello, it’s been awhile since I’ve seen you and the Jammers. What’s up?

Mary/BB: Oh, well I heard that Craig wanted the Musicale the still be performed and I was wondering if I could sing the opening song for it.

Christopher: Oh, that would be fantastic! But, we still need more people.

Mary/BB: Well, maybe the Jammers can play music and star in the Musicale.

Christopher: That may be a bit difficult for them, but they can give it a shot.

Mary/BB: Sweet! So, do you have a sheet with the opening song lyrics?

Christopher: Oh, yes. It’s right in the sound booth up there. *points to sound booth*

Mary/BB: Okay, thank you.

Christopher: And now, we’ve just got to wait for Craig and Jerald.

Craig: *humming music to himself while adjusting his costume shirt collar and hat* There we go.

Jerald P: *runs into the room with Craig* Oh, there you are.

Craig: Where have you been?

Jerald P: I ran into two of the kidnappers. One of them ran away while the other stayed to try and take me.

Craig: Clearly they didn’t do such a good job.

Jerald P: What’s that supposed to mean?

Craig: That means you fought back and won.

Jerald P: It sounds like to me that you wanted me to get taken.

Craig: Why would I want that?

Jerald P: I don’t know, maybe it’s because of the fact that you’re tired of listening to me tell you to stop doing your own thing and only caring about yourself!

Craig: *quickly turns around and punches Jerald P in the face*

Jerald P: *stumbles backward and grabs his jaw*

Craig: That was for my friends. My friends that you captured!

Jerald P: What are you talking about?!

Craig: Oh, please. You don’t remember telling me that you were Killer Jam?!

Jerald P: Craig…

Craig: You took all of them away. Why?

Jerald P: I already told you. I didn’t take your friends!

Craig: Why should I believe you? I saw you walk down the hallway that one night and then Killer Jam comes out soon after and tells me that he’s my friend that he’s known for a long time.

Jerald P: We’ve been at the camp for a long time.

Craig: Not really.

Jerald P: You need to listen to me, Craig.

Craig: Or what, you’ll take me, too?

Jerald P: If I was the kidnapper, I would’ve been caught by now.

Craig: I find that hard to believe.

Jerald P: You find most things hard to believe. Haven’t you realized that when you made a threat at the beginning of this week people have been disappearing since?

Craig: I just think it’s a coincidence.

Jerald P: I think there’s a pattern here.

Craig: A pattern that I’m apparently too dumb to figure out if there is one.

Jerald P: These consequences seem to only get worse the less you want to change!

Craig: I’ll just have to deal with them then!

Jerald H/KJ: *on phone* Synth! Drum! Bass is getting ready to perform, I need your help!

Marcus ‘Mute’/DD: *grunts*

Jerald H/KJ: Synth? Are you there? Synth! *hangs up* Great, he must not have won his fight. Now where, oh where, is Craig hiding? *kicks door room open to find Craig and Jerald P looking at each other*

Christopher: Okay, Mary. Are you comfortable with singing the opening theme after reading the lyrics?

Mary/BB: Oh, of course! Some weird lyrics aren’t going to make me say ‘no.’

Christopher: Fabulous! Now, where’s your costume?

Mary/BB: I think it might be in the back room. Let me go check.

Christopher: Oh please do.

(one moment later)

Mary/BB: *walks out on stage with stylish, colorful costume*

Christopher: There we go! That’s the one!

Mary/BB: Will I be wearing this for the entire Musicale?

Christopher: Yes, how come? Is it too big, too small?

Mary/BB: Oh, no. I love it!

Christopher: Wonderful exclamation! Now I believe we have the music file on my computer to play simultaneously with your singing.

Mary/BB: That’s great! Then I won’t have to be aimlessly singing with no music, because that’s pretty awkward especially when performing in front of an audience.

Christopher: Exactly right. By the way, have you seen the others?

Mary/BB: I haven’t seen them for quite some time now.

Christopher: It doesn’t seem like Craig to be late to rehearsals since he was the one who wanted the Musicale to still be performed in the first place.

Mary/BB: Maybe he’s just having a hard time figuring out which costume looks best on him.

Christopher: He could be, or he might be talking with Jerald P.

Mary/BB: I’m going to go with both.

Craig: What the…?

Jerald P: Killer Jam!

Jerald H/KJ: A-ha! Surprised to see me, aren’t you?

Craig: You *points at Killer Jam* and you! *points at Jerald P* How?!

Jerald H/KJ: *sarcastically* Well, you see, I built a clone of myself and decided to dress in a costume so that you wouldn’t recognize me.

Craig: Are you serious?

Jerald H/KJ: Heck no!

Jerald P: You see, Craig? I told you!

Craig: I don’t understand.

Jerald H/KJ: Of course you don’t! You’re too caught up in trying to make your dream come true that everything else just went over your head!

Craig: How though? You and Jerald were never in the same place until just now. Jerald must still be Killer Jam and my guess is that he got someone else to cover for him!

Jerald P: You’ve got to be kidding me.

Craig: I’m not kidding.

Jerald H/KJ: Well that’s too bad! You should believe your friends, especially if they’ve been loyal to you for as long as you can remember.

Jerald P: Craig, when have I ever lied to you?

Craig: I… Uh…

Jerald H/KJ: How gracious! He’s never lied to you!

Jerald P: I’m out of here.

Craig: Wait! Jerald! Where are you going?!

Jerald P: You wouldn’t believe me if I told you. *runs out of room*

Craig: *sighs*

Jerald H/KJ: Looks like you’ve been abandoned by your closest friend. Feels terrible, doesn’t it? But who cares! You’re going to be famous! Or are you?!

Christopher: Mary, have you got the song lyrics memorized?

Mary/BB: All of them.

Christopher: Okay, just let me get the music started. *clicks several times on his computer*

Mary/BB: *inhales and exhales deeply*

Christopher: And you may begin singing now!

(Welcome to the show by Britt Nicole starts playing)

Mary/BB: Now’s the time, get in line, don’t be afraid tonight. We’re gonna take you high, before you realize. Round and ’round you’ll go, up and down, never slow. Feel the excitement grow, oh. This is where you let go. Hands high like a roller coaster. This love is taking over. Take us higher here we go. Oh, oh, oh. Welcome to the show. Gravity we’re defying. ’Cause we were made for flying. We’re about to lose control. Welcome to the show. Welcome to the… Oh, oh, we’re on a mission nothing, nothing, can stand in our way. Oh, oh, we don’t need permission. We’re gonna rise up and we’ll be the change. Oh, oh, hear us on your stereo. Oh, oh, we’re about to lose control. Oh, oh, everybody knows. Oh, oh, this is where you let go. Hands high like a roller coaster. This love is taking over. Take us higher here we go. Oh, oh, oh. Welcome to the show. Gravity we’re defying. ’Cause we were made for flying. We’re about to lose control. Welcome to the show. (C’mon. C’mon. C’mon. Yeah!) And put your hands u-u-up. We’re gonna have some f-u-u-n. We’ve only just beg-u-u-n. And it’s too late to r-u-u-n, you can’t run. So put ’em u-u-up. We’re gonna have some f-u-u-n. Turn up the bass let it b-u-u-mp. We’ve only just begun, and you can’t run. Hands high like a roller coaster. This love is taking over. Take us higher here we go. Oh, oh, oh. Welcome to the show. Gravity we’re defying. ’Cause we were made for flying. We’re about to lose control. Welcome to the show! Hands high like a roller coaster. This love is taking over. Take us higher here we go. Oh, oh, oh. Welcome to the show. Gravity we’re defying. ’Cause we were made for flying. We’re about to lose control. Welcome to the show! Hands high like a roller coaster. This love is taking over. Take us higher here we go. Oh, oh, oh. Welcome to the show. Gravity we’re defying. ’Cause we were made for flying. We’re about to lose control. Welcome to the show! We’re gonna have some f-u-u-n. Turn up the bass let it b-u-u-mp. We’ve only just begun, and you can’t run. Welcome to the show. We’re gonna have some f-u-u-n. Turn up the bass let it b-u-u-mp. We’ve only just begun, and you can’t run!

(scene plays simultaneously with song)

Jerald H/KJ: You’re done, Craig! *lunges at Craig*

Craig: *throws a punch at Killer Jam*

Jerald H/KJ: *catches Craig’s fist and swings him aside*

Craig: *stumbles backwards and hits a table*

Jerald H/KJ: *grabs Craig* Now, you still thinking about not changing your ways?

Craig: *kicks Killer Jam backward*

Jerald H/KJ: I’ll take that as a ‘no!’ *pulls out a knife*

Craig: *gasps*

Jerald H/KJ: *holds the knife up and charges at Craig*

Craig: *grabs Killer Jam’s hand holding the knife and punches his side repeatedly*

Jerald H/KJ: *shouts in pain and releases the knife*

Craig: *holds the knife firmly and swings it at Killer Jam*

Jerald H/KJ: *jumps back and dodges the swing*

Craig: *swings knife at Killer Jam again*

Jerald H/KJ: *blocks swing with his arm*

Craig: *pushes against Killer Jam’s arm trying to hit him with the knife*

Jerald H/KJ: *spins around and knocks Craig down*

Craig: *quickly jumps to his feet*

Jerald H/KJ: *tries to grab Craig*

Craig: *swings the knife at Killer Jam again and cuts his hand*

Jerald H/KJ: *holds his hand tightly and cries out in pain*

Craig: *swings his leg at Killer Jam*

Jerald H/KJ: *catches Craig’s leg and shoves him back into a wall*

Craig: *hits the wall and drops the knife*

Jerald H/KJ: *runs over to Craig*

Craig: *grabs the knife off the ground*

Jerald H/KJ: *steps back slowly*

Craig: *throws the knife at Killer Jam and runs out of the room*

Jerald H/KJ: *dodges the knife* Get back here! We’re not finished! *winces as his hand bleeds* He really got me this time. *walks out of the room after Craig* You’re going to have to change at some point, Craig!

(Scene 16 ends)

(Scene 17 opens with Christopher talking to Mary)

Christopher: Mary, that was spectacular!

Mary/BB: Thank you!

Christopher: Where did you learn to sing like that?

Mary/BB: I’ve had a couple of singing lessons in the past.

Christopher: Your performance was fantastic! Sing it just like that for the Musicale!

Mary/BB: Oh, of course! I’ll sing so well, you won’t even hear it coming.

Christopher: Wha…?

Marcus ‘Mute’/DD: *walks up behind Christopher, put his hand over his mouth and sprays him*

Christopher: *struggles to breathe then passes out*

Mary/BB: Well played.

Marcus ‘Mute’/DD: *grunts*

Mary/BB: Now, where are the others?

Craig: *running from Killer Jam* Jerald! Where are you?! I need to talk to you! *runs into the performance room*

Mary/BB and Marcus ‘Mute’/DD: *turn and look at Craig, shocked*

Craig: What’s going on in here?

Mary/BB: I was just practicing singing the opening song for the Musicale.

Craig: *points at Drum* Who are you and what are you doing with Mr. Bartholomew?!

Marcus ‘Mute’/DD: *grunts nervously*

Craig: Where is Jerald?!

Mary/BB: Which one?

Craig: Jerald P!

Mary/BB: He’s right behind you.

Craig: I’m not falling for that stupid trick!

Mary/BB: I’m serious. Look behind you.

Craig: *turns around*

Jerald H/KJ: *holding Jerald P* Why hello again. We’ve got to stop running into each other like this.

Craig: *stands still, shocked*

Jerald P: Surprised, aren’t you?

Craig: What’s going on, Jerald?

Jerald P: Which Jerald are you talking to?

Craig: *points at Jerald P* You!

Jerald P: We’ve been trying all week to show you that there are consequences to your bad actions!

Craig: Really? And look at where that’s going.

Jerald P: And look at where you’re going!

Craig: Exactly! *runs and jumps on stage* I’m heading down the road to fame!

Jerald H/KJ: That’s what you keep telling yourself! *walks and jumps on stage* The road you’re taking is going to lead to destruction and you’ll be miserable!

Craig: Look at me now! I’m not miserable!

Jerald H/KJ: Yet.

Craig: Being famous is going to make me happy!

Jerald H/KJ: Not truly happy though. You won’t have any friends, you won’t have any relationships, and lastly, you won’t be happy.

Craig: Okay, and where’s your proof?

Jerald H/KJ: *sighs in frustration* You’re missing the point!

Jerald P: You’ve been so focused on living your dream that you seem to have zoned everyone and everything out!

Craig: But I still hang out with you guys and talk with you.

Jerald P: That doesn’t mean you want to.

Jerald H/KJ: Your friends want a relationship with you! Specifically you! God wants a relationship with you! Specifically you!

Craig: And what you’re saying is…?

Jerald H/KJ: Your fame is getting in the way of your relationships with your friends and with God.

Craig: *sighs*

Jerald H/KJ: Speechless? Well, let me help you out!

(That’s a Rap starts playing)

Jerald H/KJ: I bet you’re wondering why I’ve brought you here. Don’t worry there’s nothing much to fear. Now don’t just sit there and stay quiet, it’s time for us to do some rap fighting! I’ll go first since I’m the one taking a stand against the one who thought he was the man! You’ll have to be patient and go second since you were the one who started this chaos in the first place I reckon!

Craig: No, I do not know what you’re talking about. I’m not the one who had a temper blowout. No, you must be insane because I never acted in vain!

Jerald H/KJ: Fine then, have it your way! I’m not going to be the one who has a price to pay! You seemed to be listening to the voice in your head that was loud! Did any of your ridiculous actions make you feel proud?!

Craig: *shouts and grabs a microphone stand*

Jerald H/KJ: Oh, no!

Craig: *swings the microphone stand at Killer Jam*

Jerald H/KJ: *jumps backward to dodge swing*

Craig: *slams the microphone stand on Killer Jam’s foot*

Jerald H/KJ: *shouts in pain*

Craig: *gets ready to swing the microphone stand again*

Jerald H/KJ: *kicks the microphone stand out of Craig’s hands* All you wanted was the lead role in the play to receive and threatening to sabotage the Musicale is what you believed, would solve your little problem after the auditions, just because you wanted to get some serious recognition!

Craig: No, it’s time for you to go out the door now. You wanna rap, I’ll show you how, I’ll make it look like a snap. Try to keep the beat, and soon suffer defeat. *throws a punch at Killer Jam*

Jerald H/KJ: *dodges punch*

Craig: *throws another punch*

Jerald H/KJ: *catches Craig’s fist and swings him aside*

Craig: *tumbles backward*

Jerald H/KJ: *walks over to Craig*

Craig: *kicks Killer Jam backward then stands up*

Jerald H/KJ: Listen! You’ve been acting quite stupid, and I don’t have time to hear your excuses. I know that we’re all just humans, but did you have a point that needed to be proven? If so, then tell me what it is, because I’m not some kind of weird, psychic wiz. But if you’re point was to bring yourself some fame, then you’re no sweeter than aspartame!

Craig: Well, at least I didn’t name myself something dumb like Killer Jam, did you get that name for being the lead singer in a band? If that’s the case then why haven’t I heard of you? Is it because your band was old and not upbeat and new? Because my singing is much greater than yours!

Jerald H/KJ: No, your singing is going to go out the doors!

Craig: No, my singing is much greater than yours!

Jerald H/KJ: No, your singing is going to go out the doors! All you wanted was the lead role in the play to receive, and threatening to sabotage the Musicale is what you believed, would solve your little problem after the auditions, just because you wanted to get some serious recognition!

Craig: No, it’s time for you to go out the door now. You wanna rap, I’ll show you how, I’ll make it look like a snap. Try to keep the beat, and soon suffer defeat.

Jerald H/KJ: Listen! Look at what’s been going on, and look at this chaotic marathon, that you seemed to have caused, without taking a break or putting yourself on pause! Things are seriously getting out of control, all of this happening because you only cared about your goal! You are making everyone else upset all because you decided to make a threat!

Craig: No, I can’t believe what I’ve been doing, just because of the goal that I was pursuing. And I guess that you are correct, I should have shown everyone more respect. Now, I feel like I’m a failure.

Jerald H/KJ: No, you are not a failure!

Craig: I feel like I’m a failure.

Jerald H/KJ: No, you are not a failure! All you wanted was the lead role in the play to receive, and threatening to sabotage the Musicale is what you used to believe, would solve your little problem after the auditions, just because you wanted to get some serious recognition!

Craig: Now, it’s time for me to go out the door now. You wanted to rap, you showed me how you made it look like a snap. You really kept the beat, and I suffered defeat.

Jerald H/KJ: All you wanted was the lead role in the play to receive, and threatening to sabotage the Musicale is what you used to believe, would solve your little problem after the auditions, just because you wanted to get some serious recognition!

Craig: Now, it’s time for me to go out the door now. You wanted to rap, you showed me how you made it look like a snap. You really kept the beat, and I suffered defeat.

Mary/BB: But wait, you don’t need to feel like you’re done, all you need to do is apologize to everyone. I can guarantee that you will be forgiven. Because love is what everyone is to be given. Craig, you are saved!

(That’s a Rap stops playing)

Craig: *deeply exhales and walks up to Killer Jam*

Jerald H/KJ: Craig, this is what we’ve been trying to show you all along. That you can still be an amazing, talented singer and still have friends and still use your talent for God’s glory. Just because you didn’t get the lead role, doesn’t make you a bad singer or performer.

Craig: *gives Killer Jam a hug* Thank you. *lets go of Killer Jam* Thank you all for doing this. I seriously needed this.

Jerald H/KJ: *pulls out the phone and dials Drum’s number*

Marcus ‘Mute’/DD: *on phone, grunts*

Jerald H/KJ: Let them go. Our plan was a success. Craig has changed.

Marcus ‘Mute’/DD: *grunts happily*

All students: *run into performance room and cheer for Craig*

Craig: *smiles*

Jerald H/KJ: See, Craig? *puts his hand on Craig’s shoulder* Nothing actually happened to your friends.

Craig: I would like to sincerely apologize for my inappropriate and naive behavior earlier and throughout this week. I was strongly focused more on my goal than I was on you guys, and even on God. Can you guys forgive me?

All: Of course!

Craig: *jumps off stage and gives everyone hugs*

Christopher: Can someone untie me now, please?

Jerald H/KJ: Oh, yeah. Sorry about that. *jumps off the stage and unties Christopher*

Christopher: Your guys’ plan really did work. I’m impressed, Jerald.

Jerald H/KJ: Thank you, sir.

Christopher: I’m glad to see that Craig has finally changed.

Jerald H/KJ: Definitely.

Craig: Now, who wants to sing together?!

(Scene 17 ends)

(Scene 18 opens with Craig and his friends all sitting out in the main lobby with their luggage, waiting to get picked up)

Craig: You know, Jerald, I had a lot of fun this week. Even though we’ve all had our ups and downs, especially me.

Jerald P: But it was still an amazing experience though!

Zachary: I agree. So, are you guys planning on doing this next year?

Both: Absolutely!

Zachary: *chuckles* I should have guessed it. Well, I’m obviously going to be doing this next year as well, and so I should be expecting to see you guys here.

Jerald P: And we’ll be expecting you.

Zachary: *slowly* Okay.

Jerald P: Sorry, I could have worded that better.

Craig: Yeah.

(Stacy and Walter approach Craig, Jerald P, and Zachary)

Stacy: Hey, guys!

All three: Hey!

Stacy: *chuckles* So, did you guys enjoy camp this year?

Craig: Of course!

Jerald P: We loved it!

Zachary: It was awesome!

Walter: That’s good to hear. What was your favorite part?

Craig: I would have to say my favorite part was spending time with everyone here.

Stacy: Aw!

Craig: Okay, let’s not have this get cheesier than it already is.

Walter: I thought it was fun when I got to fight one of the kidnappers, who was actually John White.

Craig: The keyboarder for the Jammers?

Walter: Yep, he’s the one.

Jerald P: I had to fight him at one point and I knocked him out with a snare drum.

Walter: Woah! That’s insane!

Jerald P: Yeah, but it turns out he was fine.

Craig: At least no one got seriously hurt, except for Jerald H.

Zachary: Why?

Craig: I may have cut his hand with a knife out of self-defense.

Jerald P: Oh, my gosh, dude! That’s brutal!

Craig: Yes, but he got his hand wrapped in bandage and luckily the cut wasn’t bad enough for him to need stitches.

Stacy: *pulls out her phone* Oh, my parents just got here. Well, it was really nice seeing you guys!

Craig: For sure!

Walter: Take care, guys. *walks out with Stacy and luggage*

Jerald P: To you as well!

Zachary: Who should we say goodbye to next?

Craig: We can probably say bye to the Jammers.

Jerald P: What are we waiting for? Let’s do it!

All three: *walk over to the Jammers*

Jerald H/KJ: Hello, gentlemen.

Craig: Hey, Jammers. Did you guys enjoy your time here? I’m guessing you definitely did.

Mary/BB: Of course we did!

John/SS: I loved dressing up for when we performed our song to Karry. That was phenomenal!

Marcus ‘Mute’/DD: *grunts and pats John on the back*

Craig: You guys performed a song for one of the victims while dressed as the kidnappers?

Jerald H/KJ: Well, duh, why wouldn’t we?

Jerald P: What was the name of your song?

Jerald H/KJ: *starts laughing* We called our song ‘Rocks,’ of all the things we could’ve called it!

Zachary: Rocks?

John/SS: As in, this camp rocks and our God rocks.

Craig: Seems legit.

Mary/BB: So, are you guys planning on coming back next year?

Jerald P: We can’t miss it!

Jerald H/KJ: That’s great!

Craig: Yeah.

Jerald H/KJ: Hey, Craig. I’m impressed with your choice to change and it reminded me of a song that I always listen to.

Craig: Really?

Jerald H/KJ: Indeed. Take it away!

(You are Loved by Stars Go Dim starts playing)

Jerald H/KJ: We hide the pain in the weirdest places. Broken souls with smiling faces. Fighting for surrender. For now and the after. Just look around and you’ll see that people. Are scared to say how they really feel, oh. We all need a little honesty. You are loved. If your heart’s in a thousand pieces. If you’re lost and you’re far from reason. Just look up, know you are loved. Just look up, and know you are loved. When it feels like something’s missing. If it hurts but you can’t find healing. Just look up, know you are loved. Just look up, know you are loved. Ooh. We’re not made to be superheroes. Photoshopped, all size zeroes. We’re a light not expected. But not quite perfected yet. Look up see the sun is shining. There’s hope on a new horizon. Calling you, calling… You are loved. If your heart’s in a thousand pieces. If you’re lost and you’re far from reason. Just look up, know you are loved. Just look up, and know you are loved. When it feels like something’s missing. If it hurts but you can’t find healing. Just look up, know you are loved. Just look up, know you are loved. You don’t have to prove yourself. Don’t try to be someone don’t have to prove yourself. Don’t try to be someone else. Just look up, know you are loved. Just look up, know you are loved. If your heart’s in a thousand pieces. If you’re lost and you’re far from reason. Just look up, know you are loved. Just look up, and know you are loved. When it feels like something’s missing. If it hurts but you can’t find healing. Just look up, know you are loved. Just look up, know you are loved. Ooh. If your heart’s in a thousand pieces. If you’re lost and you’re far from reason. Just look up, know you are loved. Just look up, and know you are loved. When it feels like something’s missing. If it hurts but you can’t find healing. Just look up, know you are loved. Just look up, know you are loved. Ooh.

(You are Loved by Stars Go Dim stops playing)

Craig: Thank you for sharing that. I really appreciate it.

Jerald H/KJ: Any day. Well, before we say our goodbyes, how about one last group hug? A Capella auditionees and Jesus Jammers!

All: *cheer then do group hug*

Jerald P: We’re really going to miss you guys. All of you.

John/SS: But this won’t be the last time you see us.

Craig: That’s true. Although, are you guys planning anything later this year?

Jerald H/KJ: Besides Halloween, nothing that I can think of.

Craig: Awesome. Maybe we can all get together and form a band or something.

Jerald P: That would be great! Combining a capella and rock would sound awesome!

Jerald H/KJ: We would just need to find the time. Which we can all probably do.

Mary/BB: If school doesn’t get in the way.

Jerald H/KJ: Obviously, or work.

Craig: Yeah, but hey, at least it’s something to think about.

John/SS: Indeed it is.

Jerald H/KJ: All right, Jammers. Our ride is here. To be continued, Auditionees.

Craig: Sounds like a plan.

Jerald P: Later, Jammers!

Zachary: See you sometime in the future!

Jammers: You shall! *leave out the main entrance with luggage*

Craig: And now, to say goodbye to the last person here, Mr. Bartholomew.

All three: *walk up to Christopher*

Christopher: Why hello, gentlemen. Your parents haven’t arrived yet, I assume?

Zachary: Your assumption is correct.

Craig: We’ve just walked over to you to say goodbye.

Christopher: Before you guys leave, I would like to ask you, what did you think of your experience here?

Jerald P: I thought it was awesome!

Zachary: It was amazing!

Christopher: And how about you, Craig?

Craig: *stutters* I honestly think my experience here was… powerful.

Christopher: Ah, I didn’t expect an answer like that, but that’s a great one. How so was it powerful to you?

Craig: With everyone trying to get me to change and then finally changing. Asking forgiveness and it being given to me. I am truly grateful for my time here.

Jerald P: Preach it. *pats Craig on the back*

Christopher: I’m glad to hear your response.

Zachary: *pulls out his phone*

Jerald P: Is your ride here?

Zachary: Yeah, I better head out.

Christopher: Alrighty, then. Thank you for participating here, Zachary. Hoping to see you next year!

Craig: Yeah, we’ll have to get our auditionee trio back together at some point later.

Zachary: I’ll have to add that to my bucket list.

Jerald P: Same with us.

Zachary: Sounds good. I’ll see you all later!

Craig: See you.

Christopher: Have a good one!

Zachary: To you as well. *leaves out main entrance with luggage*

Jerald P: So, Craig. What next?

Craig: I’m not sure.

Jerald P: I can’t accept that as an answer.

Craig: You’re going to have to momentarily.

Jerald P: But what if I don’t want to?

Craig: Then… I don’t know.

(5 minutes later)

Jerald P: Man, we’ve been waiting for your parents for awhile now.

Craig: They said they were on their way like half an hour ago.

Jerald P: How far away do you live from here?!

Craig: How do you not know how far I live from here? I’ve known for you for as long as I can remember!

Jerald P: Oh, yeah.

Craig: Besides, you shouldn’t be complaining because you’re riding home with my parents and I.

Jerald P: True, my parents are still probably out on their business trip out in Wyoming.

Craig: Wyoming?

Jerald P: I know, weird right?

Craig: Oh. *pulls out his phone* My parents just replied.

Jerald P: What’d they say?

Craig: They said they just pulled up.

Jerald P: Sweet.

Craig: Mr. Bartholomew! We’re heading out!

Christopher: Okay, gentlemen! I’ll hopefully see you guys next year!

Craig: You probably will!

Christopher: Okay! Goodbye now!

Both: Bye! *leave out main entrance with luggage*

Craig’s Mom: Hey, guys!

Craig: Hey, mom!

Jerald P: Hello, Mrs. Stevenson, Mr. Stevenson.

Craig’s Dad: Hello, Jerald. How was your guys’ week?

Jerald P: It was awesome!

Craig’s Mom: Craig, did you enjoy it as much as last year?

Craig: Absolutely! I thought my week was… life changing.

Craig’s Mom: Wonderful! I knew this place was going to be a favorite!

Craig’s Dad: So, you guys’ll have to tell us everything that happened. And not to miss a one detail. I don’t want to miss anything exciting.

Craig: *opens up car trunk* Well, we’ll tell you once we get in the car.

Jerald P: So that we can use up time on our way back home.

Craig: *picks up luggage and places in back of car*

Jerald P: *grabs his luggage and places in back of car*

Craig’s Mom: Did you make sure you got all of your stuff?

Craig: I know I did. Did you, Jerald?

Jerald P: I’m pretty sure I did.

Craig’s Mom: Okay, I was just making sure we didn’t leave anything.

Craig: Let’s get in and head out.

All: *climb in car*

Craig’s Dad: Everyone have their seatbelts on?

All: *buckle seatbelts*

Craig’s Dad: Thank you.

Craig: Hey, dad! Can we stop at a fast food joint on our way home? I’m famished!

Jerald P: The feeling is mutual.

Craig’s Dad: Sure thing. Is there any place in specific that you had in mind?

Craig: *looks at Jerald*

Jerald P: *looks at Craig*

Both: *grin* The Fatty Patty!

Craig’s Mom: Ooh, that’s a family favorite!

Craig’s Dad: All right, the Fatty Patty, here we come!

All: *cheer*

Craig’s Dad: *begins driving out of parking lot and onto the main road*

(Main End Credits begin to roll and The End Credits starts playing)

Jerald H/KJ: *voiceover* Thank you for taking time and watching this movie, I hope that you enjoyed and thought it was amazing! God gave us the ability to make it for you, and so that you can share it with everybody! Thank you for taking time and watching this movie, I hope that you enjoyed and thought it was amazing! God gave us the ability to make it for you, and so that you can share it with everybody! It’s the end, and now watch as the credits roll tonight as we keep on singing! It’s the end, and now watch as the credits roll tonight as we keep on singing! Goodbye for now! Watch as the credits roll! Goodbye for now, and we’ll maybe see you again! Goodbye for now! Watch as the credits roll! Goodbye for now, and we’ll maybe see you again! Thanks for watching, you must be waiting, to see if there is a post credits scene! Thanks for watching, you must be waiting, to see if there is a post credits scene! Na, na-na, na-na, na-na. Na, na-na, na-na, na-na. Na, na-na, na-na, na-na. Na, na-na, na-na, na-na. Keep on watching, if you think there’s more. Keep on watching, if you think there’s more. There just may be a sequel to this show, but if there is, we aren’t going to tell!

(The End Credits stops playing)

(Scene 18 ends)

(The End... ?)

(Scene 19 opens with Main End Credits disappearing)

Jerald H/KJ: *whoops as he walks into room* That was some fun trick-or-treating! *walks over to a chair, sets a bag of candy down and sits in the chair. *exhales, relaxed, then looks at camera* What? Did you expect me to sit here and somehow in some way that I was going to imply a sequel? *scoffs* Please, didn’t you hear the End Credits song lyrics?

Mary/BB: *from outside* Oh, Jerald! What’s taking you so long?

Jerald H/KJ: I was telling our audience that I wasn’t going to imply a sequel no matter how much everyone thinks I’m going to.

John/SS: *sarcastically* That is so funny.

Jerald H/KJ: *stands up and starts walking out of room* So, do you guys want to get dinner over at Jolly’s?

(Scene 19 ends with extra end credits rolling)

(The End)



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.