The Love of Two Killers

Author's note: I am not finished with this, but I promise to get it done as soon as possible. I have worked...  Show full author's note »
Author's note:

I am not finished with this, but I promise to get it done as soon as possible. I have worked really hard on this for months. I hope you enjoy.

« Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4

Chapter Four

SlenderMan glances at the girl, as she looks up at him. She starts to get self conscious of her scar, and she finally asks him, “what are you staring at? I know that I have an ugly scar, but you don’t have to keep staring me down because of it!” He shakes his head quickly, “no my child, your scar is not ugly, it is actually quite beautiful.”

She looks at him confused. “How is my scar beautiful?”  “Every scar is beautiful, it

I am not finished with this story, and I promise that I will have a fifth chapter soon. Thank you all for reading this so far.

tells its own story. It shows your bravery and courage, and it also shows that you won your fight.” SlenderMan says looking down at the girl. She looks down smiling, “do you really think so?” She asks him, “I know so.” He says.
SlenderMan, Laughing Jack, Ticci Toby and Rebel all begin to walk out of the small house into the midnight black forest. The slender, faceless man picks up the young girl as she leans against a tree, starting to fall asleep. As he begins again on the journey back to the mansion, he looks down at the girl.

As he looks at her, he starts to feel an attachment to her, like he’s known her all his life, like he’s seen her in a memory. He gently lays his tendril on her forehead reading her memories and thoughts. The small group makes it to the mansion, as well as Slender while he’s trying to figure out who this small girl is.

The exact second The faceless man goes to take a step onto the porch of the home he gets a glimpse of his own past from Rebel. As he goes through the motions of his past, he gently sits the sleeping girl down onto the porch as he sits himself down beside her, putting his tendrils to his head trying to keep the headache of memories at bay.

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4