The Love of Two Killers

Author's note: I am not finished with this, but I promise to get it done as soon as possible. I have worked...  Show full author's note »
Author's note:

I am not finished with this, but I promise to get it done as soon as possible. I have worked really hard on this for months. I hope you enjoy.

« Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Chapter Three

Rebel looks down at the bleach white face of the killer, she smirks and starts to hack at his body with the meat cleaver, smiling sadistically at the blood. Laughing Jack pulls Rebel away from the motionless body of the infamous killer. Covered in his blood, she licks the knife smiling at the metallic taste.

Laughing Jack smiles at her actions keeping an eye on the infamous killers body watching his chest slowly rise and fall. Both insane killers hear a tap on the window, turning around slowly, the long faceless man stands in the view. Rebel looks at him mysteriously trying to figure him out.

The tall man steps into the room through the small window looking at the young girl and the tall slender black and white man, and then he looks down at the motionless man. SlenderMan grabs Jeff by his throat lifting him into the air using his tendrils to squeeze his throat.

SlenderMan stops and drops the man to the ground when he hears a crash, they all look to the door and see a teenager wearing a grey shirt with striped sleeves, a mouth guard, and goggles on the top of his head. They all turned to look at Ticci Toby and the broken door.

“Sir, don’t kill Jeff, you’re going to need him to fight off The Rake, remember?” Says the short, pale teenager. SlenderMan looks at the boy thinking, “I guess that you are right, child. I shall let him live.” He turns to look at Rebel, “and what is your name my child?” He asks her. “My name is Rebel, Rebel Harris.”

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »